ToA CD Keys...

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Is it possible to purchase a cd key online? Or must you buy the game? The reason I ask is that I have TOA installed, from my US account.

I phoned up my local GAME today and they have 1 copy...1 copy of a game is a bit of a joke isn't it? I need 2, and thought they'd at least get that many.

Isn't there some way to buy CD Keys online? It'd be quicker, and you wouldn't have 2 copies of the game.

Comrades of Camelot

Fledgling Freddie
After an hour on the phone to GAME head office yesterday (was trying to get them to send the email to my local store that should have gone out to confirm they can sell toa early) i found out that game stores were allocated 2 copies to small stores and 3 copies to large stores (plus any pre-ordered) ...

a quote i got from their cs earlier was ...

"due to the high demand for TOA we have allowed all our stores that have received TOA to sell them a day earlier"

high demand? well why the hell are they only allocating only 2 or 3 copies to stores? in my town there are 2 GAME stores, each had 2 copies allocated, i bought 2 copies leaving 2 copies available, aparently the 2 copies remaining were sold within 10 mins of me buying mine, i also know of 4 other people in my town who play this game and want TOA but will now have to wait for GAME to get more in or order it online.

imo going back to past arguments it's not goa that's holding back the sales of this game and indirectly holding back the player base expansion, it's stupid companies like GAME who can't seem to understand a simple equation like .. high demand = get more copies. I have absolutley no faith in GAME anymore and will no longer be buying games from them, i'm going to try ordering online instead despite the fact i don't like using my cc online :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah its pretty pathetic. I mean 2 copies of a game? They can't make much profit from that. You see about 30 copies of Championship Manager or whatever on the shelves. Do they think there is 1 daoc player per 10 miles or something?

Eroa

Banned
Get a friend that live somewhere that are able to buy it in a store to buy it for you then mail the key to you. (what i did)

Comrades of Camelot

Fledgling Freddie
oops i mis-typed, that's ....

2 for small shops, 3 for 'average sized' shops and 6 for large shops

still sucks tbh though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom