ToA Caster artifacts

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Im pretty lost when it comes to which artifacts i should try to get a hold on, Anyone got some good ideas? suggestions etc.

And what about other ToA items, whats hot whats not? :p

I heard something about items +Healing efficient should make Lifedrain nukes better, because if thats the case i guess that would be pretty sweet to cap as a dark SM

Im looking for items for both RM and Sm

And just a little "offtopic" question can a lvl 48 aug shammy with MoA3 get better buffs by using some of the Toa gear?

Im a ToA n00b so all help is wanted :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Staff of the God is supposedly a good staff to get (I think it gets a form of Stealthlore as well as an unbreakable snare? Not sure on that so correct me if i'm wrong). However this is a bitch to get (At a guess you'd need 1 Warrior, 1(2?) PBT runies, and a small army of healers - cause those sharks add like Hobo's on a tipped over bread truck)

Aside from that you'll want the obvious +spell dmg, +cast speed definatly. +range wouldn't hurt either - but remember the nerf/fix (depending on your perspective) means you'll have a cap of 10% on most of them.

There are a couple of ToA artifact sites but i can't seem to find them atm, if/when i do i'll post them. I think Thorarin knows it too, so you could try pestering him on Mirc.

Havn't really read up on ToA too much but i'd guess thats a start. Dunno, some might disagree.

lol, would you belive it? I check and find it straight away. Ph34r my Inet skills ;) Vision of Sages

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Kalare's Necklace is also handy, if not totally useable by cloth casters (has +heal and +buff percentages).

I have it for Realm Lore at level 4 and the Heal All over Time at level 10.

Staff of the God is damn hard to get - still haven't managed it myself. You need a small army to get rid of all the sharks before you can get to the surface.

Another good one for casters, in my opinion, is the Atlantis Tablet. It's on Vison of Sages, check it out :)

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah, have heard/seen abit of staff off God, but its just to damm ugly to use :p

I want a simple staff, saw one that looked like a old branch, no glowy etc... But i cant find it again /:

ty for the link arch, have been down in ages but works now :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Traldor's Oracle is a very nice staff, if not best
Also im going for Nailah's Vest for the dmg bonus. Maddening Scalars can be very evil with the wolf shapechange too.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Asty said:
Also im going for Nailah's Vest for the dmg bonus. Maddening Scalars can be very evil with the wolf shapechange too.

Hehe infact i have been looking on both that staff and vest, but would love a SS of the vest on a kobold, or atleast a mid char :)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
On a side note, can you exp 2 or more artifacts at the same time?

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Asty said:

Staff of Agelees Power is the staff with highest utility in midgard :fluffle:

An im gonna use that in my new rvr set, with some artifacts an other toa items :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom