ToA boats

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all , i am doing a lot of scroll farm and ToA quests to get the best items.
all things i can do solo, I do solo. I have a small boat who as you know only can run with a minimum of 2 players , for people with BB thats not a problem but for me and others without BB it is kinda sad. I am not demanding anything just asking if it is a common interrest in example a smaler ToA boat for 1-4 players maybe, or just lower the minimum on the allready smal boat to
1 player so that solo people can use their boats . Just wonder what others think of my ideas and hope the developers think of it in the future patches or expensions

Raran

Fledgling Freddie
There is only 2 boats in toa the small on, and da big one for 5p
But there is a little trick with the small one if ur soloing..
Get in boat, then get someone random to jump in boat, and get him to jump out just after. Now u can sail solo ;)

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Raran said:
Get in boat, then get someone random to jump in boat, and get him to jump out just after. Now u can sail solo ;)

bug abuse ftw eh? :touch:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Raran said:

yes i have seen that when people have sailed alone , but woudnt it be nice with a third 1-4 player boat :D ?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
snushanen said:
yes i have seen that when people have sailed alone , but woudnt it be nice with a third 1-4 player boat :D ?
Or use the shark stable masters and the public boats. Between those two you can get to within about 2000 units of anywhere in the ocean zones.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
snushanen said:

Wouldn't it be nice if there was really massive f.o. big boat, and every1 in the world could be on it - mids, albs, hibz.. all under the rainbow sky, and there was no more killing and zerging, and captain of the ship was a whorelock and he had teh respect of teh whole crew and they sailed of into the sunset, and every1 found love (even twollz) and then they hit an iceberg near odin's and they sank and every1 drownded and went to play WoW. :eek2:

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
Silverbirch said:
Wouldn't it be nice if there was really massive f.o. big boat, and every1 in the world could be on it - mids, albs, hibz.. all under the rainbow sky, and there was no more killing and zerging, and captain of the ship was a whorelock and he had teh respect of teh whole crew and they sailed of into the sunset, and every1 found love (even twollz) and then they hit an iceberg near odin's and they sank and every1 drownded and went to play WoW. :eek2:

lol trying to have a serius conversasion here

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
I have a small boat, and im usually do soloing.. Its kinda sad that its not a smaller boat that 1 player can handle alone.. ;/

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
spoiler ! :

buy a boat from your local dockmaster in NF zones,those boats work in ToA + small scout boat can move with 1 person on boat(faster than skiff w/ 8 people on it i believe)

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
georgie said:
Aren't they the "use once" kind tho?

yes it is , i have started using them to the hunt place then it disapear then i suicade home, better then nothing but still ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom