ToA Artifacts & Scrolls

Grimmy

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone know if you can farm Scrolls/Artifacts for say a NS with a another class that can't use the Scrolls/Artifacts being farmed for. However to level the artifact it'll need to be done with my NS right?

I guess what I'm asking is can I avoid trying to get a PvE groups with my NS but still get the items I want for him with my more grp friendly alt?

TIA for any help :)

feac

Fledgling Freddie
yep your NS must do the artifact encounter but any of your chars can farm the scrolls once your NS has activated the artifact it becomes non-trade so he/she will have to lvl it :) also when it wears out 0% dur you cannot get another

you can trade artifacts before they are activated but in order to activate it you must have done the artifact encounter this is handy if you see a cheap 1 for sale buy it then go help a m8 do the encounter :)

edit: some scrolls are hard to get so just go buy them off a CM :)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
To activate an artifact you need:

1. All 3 scrolls
2. Encounter Credit: This means killing the mob or finishing the steps required to get credit for the encounter (most often just killing a mob)
3. You need the artifact ( Drops off Encounter mob, but not 100% of the time, it can also be purchased/traded from other players)

Once you have all 3 things you can right click on the 1st scroll in your series of 3 and type /use this will combine all 3 scrolls into one.

Then go to the Loremasters in the Hall of Heroes and hand the artifact to each of the Loremasters until one accepts it, then hand him the combined scroll....Artifact is now activated and in your inventory.

In short : you can trade the scrolls and the Artifact, but *you* must do the Encounter to get the credit and *you* must combine all pieces, after wich the activated artifact gets a non-tradable status

for more info : http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/

Grimmy

Fledgling Freddie
Ah I think I understand now, so you collect the scrolls then have an encounter (end of quest type affair?) to be able to activate the Artifact.

Thanks for the link I'll go and have a read now. :)

Grimmy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the links and info guys, might actually understand what's going on before it's released now :)

Quite looking forward to some different PvE and leveling the artifacts etc. Although I'm sure the the novelty will wear off quite quickly though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom