ToA Armour, weapons, glowys etc etc

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
Corebringer here.. m8 u suck my ass. lame infil ? all i do use duo with Saiyanheat or solo.. i never got a damn zerg next to me. scared of a hunter ? aye think many are scared of Nekrosniper.. that dude hit me 130 with spear unstyled and uses bot near him to heal etc.. bot is sc'ed and buffed too. i got everything capped with my infil :) Krom ill fight your ranger anytime anywhere. i dont care if i lose lol... im in bg1 for the fun :) or u wanna fight my reaver ? in 350 rp i lost 2 1 vs. 1 fights. to a troll zerk and a celt bm.. both used their abilitys ( frenzy and triple wield ) and zerker i got to 2% hp and celt to 0% hp.. so damn close fights :) and i solo'ed every rp with him
oh and atm im pwn'ing in bg1 with my mincer Romao

Ohh forget somethings about this msg.. didnt read that u Krom were that Nekrosniper :) oh btw if fought against u 2 times... 1 time u used bot second time u were on 40% health shooting a alb. omg thats lame.. im sooo lame .. LAME Core lmao! sucky me butty nekrobiatch rofl

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
and zerker i got to 2% hp and celt to 0% hp.. so damn close fights :)

Novac, tell me who the Celt as please.

I want to know how to become so uber that I do not die when I am at 0% health.

Pwies tell liddul meh!1!!

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
Novac, tell me who the Celt as please.

I want to know how to become so uber that I do not die when I am at 0% health.

Pwies tell liddul meh!1!!

U can get to 0% hp m8.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
How can you live when your health is zero? x_O

must be me.
0% is different from zero. Imagine u have 500 hitpoints so 1% is 5. Anything that goes under that would show as 0%.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
0% is different from zero. Imagine u have 500 hitpoints so 1% is 5. Anything that goes under that would show as 0%.

Thanks.

So it's true that you learn new things every day. xD

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I've had enough times when I was just walking while dead...My hp bar showed 0 hps literally but I was still alive..should be the 1hp that kept me alive :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
I've had enough times when I was just walking while dead...My hp bar showed 0 hps literally but I was still alive..should be the 1hp that kept me alive :p
nerf me not being able to stay away from daoc ;(

i'm going to tell me dad that you want the discs so you can run another account, as you have a second puter, and I can quickly install it and then make the discs vanish. <3

that'll probably be after school though as I just have to pass this year :>

/hugs Reyza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom