TOA and Amazon.co.uk

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone actually had there copy delivered from Amazon?
My Brother ordered both his and my copy from Amazon when you could first pre-order it but it is still saying delvery date is the middle of this week.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
ordered mine 23rd feb says march 8th minimum for dispatch, dont use amazon imo big ol pile of shite it is

Pogel

Fledgling Freddie
Ordered my second copy from amazon.co.uk today (at 10:30) and it's already been dispatched (13:45). I guess they really like me :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
depends on whether the local amazon warehouses have anything in stock I imagine... try emailing them and see if they can get it re routed from somewhere else.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
I know someone who ordered it on the 25th, it was dispatched on the 29th (a sunday !! ???) with delivery first class postage, expected deliver 8th March - 16th Marc.... WTF ?

Glad i didnt order from them.

Derfel

Fledgling Freddie
bah

I ordered mine a week ago and it said despatch day was yesterday (sunday...) , instead it's been sent today so hopefully will have it tomorrow, won't use them again, some UK people have had it since Fri i think

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Pogel said:
Ordered my second copy from amazon.co.uk today (at 10:30) and it's already been dispatched (13:45). I guess they really like me :)
Nerf!!!
:twak: :eek7:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
mine said on friady it should be dispatched in 24 hours, its now monday... oO

bomaya

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered mine from Play on 29/2 and according to the website, it's been dispatched today...we shall see.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, this is why you dont order from Amazon.

Ive ordered from GAME £20 and its arriving tomorrow when i ordered on sunday. ;)

http://shop.game.net

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
PCloaded4tehwin! IMO ordered last wednesday, turned up on the friday. Just ordered my second copy from there. 17 odd quid with delivery and tax.

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Ordered mine on the 18th from Amazon.. got the email at about lunchtime today saying it's been dispatched so fingers crossed I'll get it tomorrow :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Never had a problem with amazon before (got both daoc original and then Shrouded Isles delivered on the day they were released) but this time they have been a few days behind. My order was despatched today (ordered it a few weeks ago) so hopefully will get it tomorrow...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ordered mine 20th on Play.com, arrived 27th as promised.

Got my 2nd copy from Game shop in my town, on the shelf along with 5 other copies.

Amazon today sent me a nice mail saying 25% off DAoC ToA, £14.99, same price Play sold it for :)

I have a freind works in the Game shop, spoke to her last night, they had 5 more copies delivered yesterday.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
copy finally arrived this AM so only a few days out then :puke:

X

Xorthis

I ordered my copy from Game.net (Game UK) and they got the game to me on the 26th! :)

Just got to know who to use :)

bomaya

Fledgling Freddie
My copy from Play arrived 3/3, not bad seeing as I only ordered it on Sunday.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
My copies arrived yesterday too - at last :)

Bet its amazon's fault that prydwen crashed last night lol

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Xorthis said:
Just got to know who to use :)
Yup, but it varies wildly.

With SI Amazon were 1 of the first to have sent it out: with TOA they were quite possibly the last.

egol

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered mine the 27th of last month. And they promised me that it should arrive between 2-4 march. And it still ain't here. Mailed em they said there went something wrong and they are sending me a new one now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom