To Zephina

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lol, can't kill a bluecon solo druid with puppy eyes hugging me can I :<

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

Damn, I should have given you that look too when you killed me at Kingsbridge :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm. sig not adapted after return to DaoC :p
My char was Nazriel. Saracen Scout

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
ah , can remember fighting you a couple of times. Think warlock adds ruined the 1-2 fights we had though :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, We fought a couple times :)
And good fights too :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:

you can ..his name is healmedic and when i ran our chem7 5 man grp i was begged not to kill you ..at one stage we were behind u and moved out cause of ure friendship - next time u see our healer..plz fuck him up so i go bk to kill on sight :p

statued

Loyal Freddie
aye i was the druid soz but i cant resist hugging pink people :p
was bored that day cause i dont like running w/o bard and all my guildies were on ml4 so i tought id make a pink friend ..seeing as i cant heal /root you to death :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Ronso said:
you can ..his name is healmedic and when i ran our chem7 5 man grp i was begged not to kill you ..at one stage we were behind u and moved out cause of ure friendship - next time u see our healer..plz fuck him up so i go bk to kill on sight :p

haha, too late - my valk is long gone from thid already .. I only lurk in shadows from now ;D

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
ah , can remember fighting you a couple of times. Think warlock adds ruined the 1-2 fights we had though :)

They tend to do that a lot. Think I died 8 times yesterday, 7 times from the warlock DoT. Hate the lack of healers in Albs. Even with Heretics there is none, no one play a heretic to heal. :(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
actually a question while im here..is running 5 people in thid or even 6 at times over the top ? we got a set group that run ( well set people , not class types ) atm and I dont want our small thid guild to be classes as 'zerg'...

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
They tend to do that a lot. Think I died 8 times yesterday, 7 times from the warlock DoT. Hate the lack of healers in Albs. Even with Heretics there is none, no one play a heretic to heal. :(

I made a rejuv cleric, took it to thid on sunday... Spent 15 mins in apk, no groups (a /who thid showed 44 albs), i messaged a guy to see if he had room, a sorc, can't remember his name, had lots of L's in it though. He hurled me back a whole load of abuse about how i got him killed coz i was talking to him. Then i got a group, which i must have seen twice in about an hour, so i disbanded... Got another one, which again would not stick together, i saw them for maybe 1 and a half mins out of about 45 mins that i was with 'em.. then i had to log.

Thats why people dont play clerics in alb. Its pointless, because the only people i know who make rejuv clerics are relatively experienced and pretty good players, they land in a group with a bunch of fucking retards, and it dont matter how much you heal, when your whole group is trying to drop a hero while two bards and a dr00d are healing it. And if its not a good player playing the cleric, it aint worth having. Suck to be honest :-S Wish there were more groups that have a clue, but most decent ones are exclusive, mainly guild groups etc..

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
actually a question while im here..is running 5 people in thid or even 6 at times over the top ? we got a set group that run ( well set people , not class types ) atm and I dont want our small thid guild to be classes as 'zerg'...

Being part of a 'zerg' is all relative.

If there are 2 mids in thid, 6 is a zerg.
If there are 8 mids in thid, about 12 will get called a 'zerg'
If there are 20 mids in thid, about 20 albs will be a 'zerg', and the mids will get called zergers too, because nobody sticks in a group of 20, so each group gets steamrolled by more people, and everyone calls everyone else a zerg.
(Disclaimer- I used mids as an example, albs and hibs are just the same)

So really mate, you'll be accused of zerging no matter what you do, but with a decent set group of 6, you should be able to take down double that number (if ya got a good sorc) of randoms/retards, which is always fun :)

[Edit- After reading this post, i realised that tbh, even if you have the same or less numbers of the enemy, you sometimes still get called a zerg :p]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom