To Zael

M

marczje

Hehe first of all i'd like to thank u for being the first alb that ever stopped attacking after surrendering.. but little after i died to a albzerg further towards apk, no im asking u, after i ported back and saw u play prey at amg by sitting down.. i went to u and hugged u a couple of times just to say thank u for earlier on.. did u ask that ghey rr3 mincer, infil and rr4 infil to attack me or not? cause.. i was just saying thank u :( didnt fight back anyways.. well thanks for the first time tho
/hug
/hug

Z

zael_soulslayer

Hey Marczje, really soz, i didnt hit u as u saw. i yelled the inf and the mincer, but they didnt stop. so forgive me m8, i promise u i wasnt gonna kill ya. Anyway i told the mincer wtf he was doing, and he didnt answer etc, again im sorry m8, i hope u understand me :cheers:
:swords:

Cya and sorry again.
U are uber, later m8.
ill /hug ya always i see ya, bb.

Zael tha rr7 pally :great:

P

Pandemic

ah trying to stop people from attacking is very hard as most people dont read the text on their screen at that point

M

marczje

Originally posted by zael_soulslayer
Hey Marczje, really soz, i didnt hit u as u saw. i yelled the inf and the mincer, but they didnt stop. so forgive me m8, i promise u i wasnt gonna kill ya. Anyway i told the mincer wtf he was doing, and he didnt answer etc, again im sorry m8, i hope u understand me :cheers:
:swords:

Cya and sorry again.
U are uber, later m8.
ill /hug ya always i see ya, bb.

Zael tha rr7 pally :great:
hehehe i hoped this was the case :) atleast the fg middies did actually not attack u when i yelled not to :p ahwell /em hands the infil and mincer a tissue to clean the part of the screen with 'chat' info :) u really nice guy
:wub:

Z

zael_soulslayer

I have to thanks the group midi that didnt kill me, :clap:
But alb ppl just think about rps rps rps rps, u know.
Thks u all.

Zael tha RR7 pally :great:

Z

zlair

Thks u all.

grow a brain

if its not about rps then why the hell go to rvr ??

hence the name Realm Versus Realm - get it ?

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by zlair
grow a brain

Flames are not needed

Some ppl enjoy the challenge over the reward

Realm vs Realm = 1 or more characters from a certain realm fight against 1 or more characters from a different realm. Can't see the mention of rps neware........ :rolleyes:

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Flames are not needed

ofc they r!

(even tho i donno the dude :p )

Originally posted by Vasconcelos Some ppl enjoy the challenge over the reward

Realm vs Realm = 1 or more characters from a certain realm fight against 1 or more characters from a different realm. Can't see the mention of rps neware........ :rolleyes:

points at :

Thks u all.

got it ?

V

Vasconcelos

Seems very clear for me....................

Z

zael_soulslayer

I dont know what u think, and i dont mind. I just play for fun, rps are after that, if i get a lot, good, if i dont , its the same.
If i do a 1 vs 1 after fight and one of those 2 is the winner there is no point to kill him, mebe u need those rps. Do what u want.
Anyway is funnier to play with a mid/hib kidding around.

Im not so high rr, but after my rps there is one mom when i say its enough, since now on JUST FUN!

It's ok. Im sure Marczje understand me.

P.S.: U got it??

M

marczje

Gah nooooooooooooo this wasnt a flame thread! go flame another one plspls :) and dont flame zael at all coz he actually behaves mature as not all of u do :eek:
grts to the huggable pally :great:

Z

zael_soulslayer

Thks.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bazbeer:

U are an amazing kobby too. Remember to hug me all times u kill me.

A

Amadon

because it's fun? why on earth would you play a game just to increase a counter?
it's not increasing the counter that's fun, it's the challenge of reaching a new level and of besting your oponents that's fun - the counter is just an indication of your success in the above matters, it's not the end in itself
do you?

R

rure_

Originally posted by Amadon
because it's fun? why on earth would you play a game just to increase a counter?
it's not increasing the counter that's fun, it's the challenge of reaching a new level and of besting your oponents that's fun - the counter is just an indication of your success in the above matters, it's not the end in itself

A bit contradictory, or I missunderstood the post. To reach a new level you have to increase that counter you are talking about.

C

Cala-more

btw zael u dont have to type your sig each time. JUst add it to your profile

A

Amadon

Originally posted by rure_
A bit contradictory, or I missunderstood the post. To reach a new level you have to increase that counter you are talking about.
if you rvr solely for rps, then you may as well sit in front of a screen with a number on it that increases everytime u hit a key

if instead you rvr for the challenge and momentary excitement in discovering new abilities, then you don't rvr for rps, but u use rps as an indicator of your proximity to your goals

the difference being your goals, and it's a semantic argument, so probably best ignored anyway.

P

pbaz

Classic Zael behaviour! :clap:

/salute to one of the nicest guys still in-game. :D

Z

zael_soulslayer

o_O Pbaz is back :p :clap: :cheers:
Thks my old friend, i hope i can see ya one of these days in the game.
Laters.
U are one of the best ppl i know :lol:

Zael Tha RR7 pally :great:

B

[BF]ilur

WAY TO GO MATEY

i tought him... ^^
Respect above all... i think u deserve it matey =)))
remember the RG healer ?
way to go...

Dont cut one, they whine anyways ^^

M

marczje

u must be one hell of a teacher :)
id lub to meet u i think :p
/hugs to u?
and ofc alot to mr-pally-that-i-hit-for-191-dmg-with-bow .. lol nerf :p not even ap used :D
:clap:

Z

zael_soulslayer

:clap: Plate is so hard my fella.
:bazbeer:
Anyway u can hit me always u want to. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom