To Vintergatan

A

acei

Over the past few weeks we have been killing your members in Doden's. You obviously took notice of this because you used to send 3fg in after just 3-4 of us and recently you offered a truce because you started to add up your casualty list...

We gave you our answer tonight by removing Glendrake Faste from you.

Let the war between CoZ and Vintergatan continue! :great:

A

acei

Originally posted by horil
Who gives a flying fuck tbh? xD
Look at the title, you see where it says "To Vintergatan" well, it means that "Vintergatan" members should "give a flying fuck".... Anyway it's part of role-playing so if you don't like role-playing then i suggest you not post to a thread that is doing it!

H

horil

How long did you held Glenlock for btw? :great:

N

nightsorrow

ahaha i will exp kill your necro, now thats a good Sig :p

A

acei

How long did you held Glenlock for btw? :great:
Just like Vintergatan's past tactic's 3:1 ratio

Albs when you attacked were 20-ish.
Mids when you attacked were 60-ish.

We'd only invited 2 guilds to this keeptake, Zak and Humberton Guard, because we wanted to keep it low-key and as fair as possible, next time i think we should invite all of Fellowship and Shadowlords Society ;).

BTW, next time Vintergatan owns a keep tell them to stop decreasing the level, last week it was level 10, this week it was very low level.

L

Lumikki

Who gives a flying fuck tbh? xD

My thoughts exactly :)

and <drum rolls> the answer is.... no one!!!!!!!!!

xx

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Lumikki

xx
Both their guilds do, so kindly go troll/postfarm somewhere else...

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by killrake
OMG vad a stupid thread, how old are u? 10?
That remark makes me think you're looking for a friend in your age, hmm?

These are two guilds trying to have some extra fun between eachother by adding a bit of roleplay. ( ever wondered what the RPG part of MMORPG stands for? )

It is clear you don't understand this at all, you're just interested in wtfpwn'ing everyone etc etc yadda yadda, so why not just stay out of the thread and let these two guild enrich their gaming experience in a way they consider more fun?

K

Khalen

<-whispers-> For a mere gold sum I could send some nightraven. They are really worth the cash to get someone out of the way if yah know what I mean <-blinks with one eye->

S

Shagrat

These are two guilds trying to have some extra fun between eachother by adding a bit of roleplay. ( ever wondered what the RPG part of MMORPG stands for?
It is clear you don't understand this at all, you're just interested in wtfpwn'ing everyone etc etc yadda yadda, so why not just stay out of the thread and let these two guild enrich their gaming experience in a way they consider more fun?)

well said.

Z

zlair

Originally posted by Whisperess

These are two guilds trying to have some extra fun between eachother by adding a bit of roleplay. ( ever wondered what the RPG part of MMORPG stands for? )

It is clear you don't understand this at all, you're just interested in wtfpwn'ing everyone etc etc yadda yadda, so why not just stay out of the thread and let these two guild enrich their gaming experience in a way they consider more fun?

pwned!

nice to see a little rp in this game... nm the fucktarts wanting to postfarm...

keep it going :great:

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by acei
Over the past few weeks we have been killing your members in Doden's. You obviously took notice of this because you used to send 3fg in after just 3-4 of us and recently you offered a truce because you started to add up your casualty list...

We gave you our answer tonight by removing Glendrake Faste from you.

Let the war between CoZ and Vintergatan continue! :great:

Alas, it was only level 1 (had been that last two weeks). I pointed this out to the GMs but to no avail :/

Ps: What does CoZ stand for?

N

Nazghul-

Oh and it's not Glendrake it's Blendrake or Glenlock ;)

I

Ilur_oom

has said before well said, let people play this game the way it is more fun for them, either roleplaying or hardcore RvR, are both aspects from the same game.

B

Blazor Meneth

Yeah killrake like to wtfpwn everyone ( by that I hope you mean mobs around midgard, look at his sig. Does he look like a hardcore rvr leet wtfpwn dem alb and hibs guy :) :confused: )

L

Lumikki

Ah... sorry :( Thought they were just flaming each other, was 5am when I replied.

<bonks myself>

xx

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Lumikki

xx

who gives a flying fuck about what retards like you think?

A

acei

Re: Re: To Vintergatan

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Alas, it was only level 1 (had been that last two weeks). I pointed this out to the GMs but to no avail :/

Ps: What does CoZ stand for?
At one point it was at level 5-ish some point last week... we suicided our mains there, when we received Vintergatan's plea for a truce we knew we had to come up with a good response and in carrying out our plan we earned DF for a little while :)

CoZ = Covenant of Zak

:great:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom