To them Albs on BG1...

M

mid.Bashir

Stop camping MPK plz, it s spoiling the essence of the BG to get familliar with RvR and attacking keeps etc... 30 albs camping at our PK with only 6-10 (the rest is tired of this shit) mids ain't fun anymore... so unless u guys play as u should... most of us will stay away.

Bashir, aka Bashira/Ugleh

(ow yeah, don't do taunt when its 30 to 6... kinda... u know...)
:m00:

C

CliffyG

Was gonna post the same thing myself but stuck my moan in the why thread. It not only ruins the game for the mids but for any other albs who aren't part of the zerg.

L

lubbock

I agree that camping mpk or hpk is ruining the BG1 experience for everyone, and in groups i control i decided that if any groupmembers camp the get kicked from group, because the fun in BG1 is the fights up and down the road, and i have the most fun when the little dwarf tries to swin the river and when they are in the middle fill em with arrows:).

Lubbock III, level 50 paladin
Darlington Steele, level 22 Scout.

S

solkhanar-pjo

If they could just split up in groups of 8 or groups of 5. Then the infs won't wander around a group just to unstealth others to get owned by the zerg..

A

Axuk

Avoiding the zerg

I've found that the trouble with BG1 is that even if you get in a tiny party that wants to go and do its own thing.... you glance over your shoulder only to see the zerg following you!

One night a pair of us spent the entire time playing hide and seek with our own zerg because nothing could get past the camp at mpk...in the end you just have to give up.

I constantly heard people politely trying to stop the camping and getting flamed for doing it... people can only do so much before they get fed up and stop trying :(.

For as long as people have differing ideas of how they want to play and differing levels of manners you are never going to solve the issue... unless of course you come to BG2 and 3 where it is quieter and people have started to learn to play a bit better.... ;)

Ax

O

old.Atrox

agree quit camping the PK's it's much better to let them camp the bridges.

C

Chole

Aye been a couple of times ive been in Thid with my current lvl 24 char
and Albs are camping the MPK

but it's the case of when in rome.....

for weve never seen Mids camping the APK o_O

T

Tenko

I dont like peeps camping PK either. Its BORING!

But why on earth do the PK owners put up with it? Just go round the sides of your keep and split into the woods, even if your exit is spotted, which I doubt, the campers will be in entirely the wrong place to intercept you.

You dont have to take the straightest route to the CK you know :p

O

old.tuppe

hmm what have been seing, those necros is wondering close our pk, how in hell you go different route? when they can watch our doors, and who come out?
same can say how they park pet under wall, and self come up, choosing target, and nuking them.
no wonder some mids have started use "emotions" against them.
have feeling those mpk guards are so lazyass dont wanna move away from keep, only pk where you need sit near door if wanna be safe.

only way to lower albs number is take ck, have seen so many times when we have ck, there is only 1-2fg albs, dunno why they come bigger numbers when have ck?
well, 1 char is rising up closer 50, pick up soon other and start lvl them up.
thid is that way how alb play there, soon dead zone.

N

-Nxs-

Please do not blame Albs for camping PK's that just takes the piss.

ALL realms do the same, just look at who has the CK and thats the realm that will be camping other PK's in the battlegrounds.

V

valky

aye tonight at thid i spotted a necro bug abusing with his pet, so i took some screenies :) he cannot say he wasnt bug abusing cus he put pet inside objects in 2 different places :p

tut tut (bigcheif)

L

Lochlyessa

Went to suicide on mpk, fg of albs already there, 3 of which chased a troll and died to the pk guards. Classic moment ;o

O

old.Mu.

Had fun disposing of the Albs who were camping our PK yesterday.

Two onagers and a nearsight runie. Lots of squished Albs trying to get that little bit closer to MPK.

Was laughing pretty hard later on, too. Hibs cleared all of the Albs circling our PK, and then about half of them were immediately destroyed by Segersen's explosive onager ammo.

I really need to learn how to operate those things. Looks like a lot of fun. :)

L

lubbock

Ok i hate to do this, but i hate when there is a complain against the necros, by a hibbie (dry about this attack), but i see all the time lots of skeletons being sent into Ck through the walls and gates to attack wounded people who just retreated, this is a bug that is being abused, but my point is just that necros abuse, so do all the other realms, so dont just complain about necros without complaining about other new classes that bug abuses.

Waiting for flames to hit hard.

Lubbock III, level 50 Pally
Darlington Steele, 22 scout.
<Diciples of Aldur>

G

Gabrial

Heh yeah the onager was funny - shame they dont have a bigger range cause that sure would have stopped us camping:)

Y

Yussef

Dont interrupt my forum spamming :( Need a screenie fgs!

F

Fafnir

Remember when i had my zerk in thid, albs camped. I got a trebuchet from the siegemaster put it up. Targeted casters sitting down. Killed them in 1 shot. And even could shot thoose infils sneaking up to close to my position.

O

old.azorius

Hehe, was so much fun with those onager's, myself and Catole were competing for most deaths in one shot.

Definately keep camping MPK, all of you, no, really come on ! :D

/salute to all in Thid for a great time on Sunday, lord knows how much gold I spent on onagers and ammo.

Well done also to the mids for keeping us Siege Engineers alive.

Definately one of me best moments in the last year.

I feel sorry for the poor sod who got hit directly for 1086 damage..

/salute also to them damned infs on the road to MB for keeping on beating me up :D

Cheers

Azo aka Segersen Teh Artillery Skald

G

Gabrial

Heh someone nailed me while i was stealthed - lucky shot i guess cause i was nowhere near anyone else:)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Gabrial
Heh someone nailed me while i was stealthed - lucky shot i guess cause i was nowhere near anyone else:)
Well most of you stealthers use the same paths over and over again, so we can see the trail. :)

O

old.azorius

General suppression fire I am afraid mate :D The onager degrades quick, so whilst it was up I aimed at various points purely for the hell of it. Think it was one of these that caught you. I do remember seeing it happen and then noticing it must have been someone stealthed. Just below the treeline I think.

X

Xtro

Hey Segersen!

Just want to say hi (Taalis the ickle healer who LovesYouAll is me btw ;)) and ta for the fun with the siege equipment :D

I got what I went to BG1 for - MCL, so I doubt you'll see me in there again. Levelled from 20-24 last night and am going to focus on levelling proper now.

/salute!

S

solkhanar-pjo

The big problem in Thid is albs are to stubborn to listen and just keep on zerging/camping PK's and bridge ffs

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by solkhanar-pjo
The big problem in Thid is albs are to stubborn to listen and just keep on zerging/camping PK's and bridge ffs

Siege weapons should put a stop to that:)

V

valky

Whoever owns the CK tends to camp MB, then check MPK all the time its not just albs, its just that when albs do it they outnumber hib/mid with ease so it looks bad towards the albs.

Thid be more fun if ppl actually used the whole areas of thidranki and not just 1 spot....

Valkybabe Venomshade - lvl 24 twinked luri
Valkybaby Drivesyoucrazy - lvl 1x Upcoming LW hero

G

Gabrial

people also have to start going to BG2 and 3. On excalibur recently its been really good in BG3, much more fun than Thid imo.

Users who are viewing this thread