To the rather nasty friar Raewyn

B

bigtimespag

hello bucko, I am the shade you xp killed in df.
now, I fully understand your whole itching to kill other realmers but why after seeing me fighting a molochian tempter and sit to rest do you rush up to me and start attacking?
where is the harm in waiting a few secs for my combat timer to come off? and even if I escaped and jumped you you would've won. I have seen a friar take out me a ranger and a blade master one by one.

I know the whole xping in the frontier/df comes with a risk, but as a stealther I have never xp killed or if someone is xping I have waited for them to finish before attacking.
I know I am whining and I don't care. I am kinda annoyed that I lost 20minutes of solo xp.

Raewyn you are a sodding cod. and if you have any rl pets I hope they develop interesting and painful diseases. that involve toast.
oh and I think your a smelly pants aswell.

Bigtimespaghetti level49 shade

go on! flame the mum outa me!

O

old.LandShark

I expect he's just getting some back, we heard quite a few "Bah coward SB exp-killed me" while Rae was in DF levelling. :p

O

old.Zeikerd

Stealthers XP kill all the time in DF. It's not like normal players gonna wait till a stealther is finished when they are xping.

It ALWAYS give me a very good fuzzy feeling inside if i XP kill a stealther. All stealthers are lame sneaky filthy stealing bastards.

P.S. Allthough the feeling is true, I was also roleplaying a little in this post.

R

.Raewyn

Im truly sorry mate :rolleyes: RvR dungeon.. prepare to get killed or exp killed. I did want to exp kill you tbh (why would I ? no rp's) but I saw you were a stealther and a yellow con so I decided it's easier to kill you when I see you.

R

.Raewyn

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I expect he's just getting some back, we heard quite a few "Bah coward SB exp-killed me" while Rae was in DF levelling. :p

Well they are cowards aren't they? Hiding in stealth :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, lets leave some yellow con to regain their health and end, stealth, and get off a CS on me...
Nah, lets not...
Regards, Glottis

B

bigtimespag

thanks for the apology mate it certainly makes me feel better.

and btw glottis, I wasnt asking for full health just the combat timer to come off so I wouldnt lose xp. assassins are gimped now and I am lucky if I am able to take out a caster without some form of insta. LET ALONE a friar holy pants those guys are brutal.

B

belth

Originally posted by .Raewyn

Well they are cowards aren't they? Hiding in stealth :D

Gimme better armor, HP and higher weapskill so I don't have to hide ;) This while retaining my envenom and evade ofcourse :D

B

bigtimespag

why on earth does anyone get off on xp killing a stealther? we have a hard enough time grouping and xping as it is and I have tried to find some good xp spots within the realm, but at this level it is just too far away.
We are not an overpowered class (at least nightshades) and although this sounds like a porker, I would have happily been farmed, when I was attacked i was trying to run away and hide and this is because it is the only defence I have. most likely I would have either suicided attacking Raewyn (teehee) or snuk out the portal.

B

bigtimespag

/rant off
btw I accidently ate half a stamp during the writing of this. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

Bigtimespaghetti

P

Pin

Originally posted by bigtimespag
/rant off
btw I accidently ate half a stamp during the writing of this. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

Bigtimespaghetti

Hahahaha...

P.S. (you sent me a message yesterday, but my inbox was full. I wrote back to tell you, but you haven't read it yet).

K

kirennia

when I was attacked i was trying to run away and hide and this is because it is the only defence I have.

Ok, every enemy that ever runs away, we must never kill them but instead let them run away freely, especially stealthers who can then stealth, follow you and PA you whilst YOU are killing something or someonelse. Tell ya what, lets just run upto hibs/mids and sit down so they can kill us :rolleyes:

B

bigtimespag

ok ok ok! still, someone with a name like bigtimespaghetti seems about as threatning as a slug in a tube of monkey ears.
I retain the right to whine as much as I want. I am gonna stop posting now, cus those stamps are in my hands again. I am pretty sure they are gonna be chewed soon.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by belth

Gimme better armor, HP and higher weapskill so I don't have to hide ;) This while retaining my envenom and evade ofcourse :D

Just get a buffbot and 3 mates - thats what most of them do now, right? :D

A

ab_fluid

/rant off

Bigtimespaghetti

rofl

O

old.Second

oh and I think your a smelly pants aswell.

go on! flame the mum outa me!

well i have to ask:p

what the hell did you do in his pants in the first place?:p

C

Charysa

"If you do meet members of an enemy Realm within your frontier area, you will not be able to converse with them, nor they with you. They are invaders, and you must repel them, if you can."
-- DAoC manual

Doesn't say anything about waiting for combat timers ;)

B

brommix

Yes Raewyn be nice to them small stealthers, I thought we agreed upon not killing anyone named after meals!!! next time ill have to reprimand you officialy in Guildchat!.

But Rofl though hehe.....poor stamps, all expecting to get out in the wide world, ending in a dark abyss instead!

B

bewal

Hes got a point though. Shouldn't you albs be charge-the-gates-in-broad-daylight, champions for goodness types who shine their mail to sheen, salute your enemies politely, go for chivalry 'n honor, fight honorably according to knightly code and allways fight numerically even battle and when you happen to win, you modestly bow and prasise their valour?

Wait... doesn't sound like the Albion I know :)

Seriously, yes, it is too much to ask to "wait" for grey or whatever con to stop fighting. Thats really dumb even to ask. There you merrily wait for someone to be "ripe" and you end up dead and buried and usually /laughed at by whoever they happend to call. Please don't post things like this. it makes me feel sad.

S

stinkie

lol just take it like a man ffs!

this morning my lvl20 sorc got killed by beowolf ( some hunter dunno lvl but pet was purp to me so high enough) while solo XPing in DF and yes i had taken damage so got XP death, its not nice but hell thats the game you take the risk you pay the price.

L

leorin

i kill any grays/xpers i can , and if possible an xp death is better takes em longer to become yellow con.................

H

Hit ^_^

you get more rp's for yellow leorin.
about as easy to kill too :)

B

belth

Originally posted by bracken_woodman

Just get a buffbot and 3 mates - thats what most of them do now, right? :D

That would be the midgard way, possibly the way of the armsmen too?

I

ilienwyn

I remember once i was trying to get to a group with my cleric and had a green agro on me. Stopped and tried to kill it when a sb jumped me and xp killed me of course. Tell me, how difficult is for a SB to kill a green con cleric that i should have agro on me? Or do i have some instant stun/mezz i can use on him to get away? At least as soon as i died group came and killed him :p

Users who are viewing this thread