To the new owner of Kobbie

W

Whoodoo_RD

Whoever was mug enough to swap accounts with Kobbie, let it be known that before he left, he scrounged off his fellow guildies, some of whom could not afford such a loan, but gave due to their kind nature.

So far its only 1.5P, but from what I am hearing theres a lot more.

I hope for your sake you name and shame his new account for what it is, or preferably take it back, as in Midgard your name will be mud. No one will know if you are the real Kobbie or not, so whos going to trust you.

If this person finds himself in your realm on excal, be warned that he is the least honest of people.

C

cattebrie

its so far 2 plat and he borrowed some items off Stoneface and wanted to borrow a seniors TG 2handed sword

What a complete and utter GIT

R

riv

anyone who knows me well in game, knows that i'm a pretty generous person. i help people level, i give out old items to new players etc, give lowbies money to make those first arduous levels a little easier, so it makes it all the worse when someone joins your guild just to take advantage of you.

:(

unfortunately its not him thats gonna lose out, its all those people i probably won't be as trusting and giving towards in the future.

P

phillies

He asked me to borrow money too.... Thank god I said no :clap:

U

Urme the Legend

Is it Kobbiie you are talking about?

The original owner of Kobbiie was in FoM.. then he sold the account to a guy from norway or denmark. Since he lied to us we kicked him from the guild.

But the strange part is that I ran threw Aegirhamn today and I saw kobbiie speaking swedish in /s .. so I have no clue who the new owner is.

A

arrakeen

He askede me if i where from denmark, and if it was possible to borrow 1-2p for a respec stone... I ofc said no sice i had no clue who he was.. he contacted me cause he apparently knew a m8 of mine from irc pretty wierd :)

But he talkede danish to me

P

phillies

Must say he seemed like a really nice guy though ... and had I not spend all my money on shopping :rolleyes: I may have given him money, but he didnt understand danish when I talked to him... Wanted to borrow money for respec stone from me also ... and nick was/is Kobbiie.

N

Nazghul-

The old owner of Kobbiie was danish and might have tricked people I don't know, he seemed like an ok person when i talked to him.

New owner of Kobbiie is swedish and a very nice person, pretty sure he wouldn't rip someone off.

But it's tragic he bought/traded a char with a bad rep.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Yeah thats the scam, hes been scrounging to buy a respec stone since monday.

Yes he seems a decent chap, but i think hes a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Its only because he accidentally let slip to a fellow guildie that he was selling up during the week that we came to notice this.

The worst thing is, you cant tell if this IS the real Kobbiie or his new owner. I feel a nerner in our midst.

Y

ye-roon

omfg that guy is proud of his actions :/

so proud he made a site :/

O

old.job

Not only is he proud of himself, he has spent fookin ages making that pile of shite.

Trust me just doesn't work anymore cos the world is full of fuckwits with no honour whatsoever.

E

Eporunner

How is it possible that such guy (guild) is still able to play ?
BAN !

O

Ozands

i am the original owner, and i traded it with a guy from norway who lied about a irl friend did a /gc quit so he could get in to fom again after i removed him before i sold him, to bad he brings shame uppon my littul kobbiies name :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

Kobbiie TheRealLellen Vintergatan 50 169,296 6,448 Shadowblade Kobold None

As you can see hes still active, I hope someone from Vintergatan reads this and understands what the problem with this account is.

S

Sajko

Vintergatan is a Swedish guild so I assume the Danish guy traded it to someone frmo Sweden, doubt this new guy knew about what a jerk the old guy seemingly was.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by old.job
Not only is he proud of himself, he has spent fookin ages making that pile of shite.

Trust me just doesn't work anymore cos the world is full of fuckwits with no honour whatsoever.

lol, it's not right, but it was a damn funny read

K

K][M

Hmm...Kobiie wanted to borrow my 2h TG sword a few weeks ago (he wanted to show off for a friend he said), im dam glad i didnt do it :p

I

illu

You can add another 500g to the swindle. To be honest, luckily I had it spare at the time, but whatever / whoever Kobbiie I gave it to, I think it's pretty lame if it was all a scam.

I gave it to him as he was a fellow shadowblade and was looking to buy a respec stone, so I took screenshots to prove I gave him the money. He was going to go down to DF and farm it back after he bought the respec stone.

I'm obviously a bit of a mug :/

/me sighs

Oli - Illu / Illusb

R

riv

Aye, I'm a mug too- i gave him one plat, which may not seem a lot to some, but to me thats a helluva lot; about a quater of what i have in total.

tbh, my own fault for trusting someone just for being in my guild.

E

Eggy

The thing I don't understand - why are any of you stupid enough to give someone money for no reason?

P

phillies

Originally posted by Eggy
The thing I don't understand - why are any of you stupid enough to give someone money for no reason?

Other reason that trying to help a friend out in time of needs ? I had played with him for a long time and I bet the only reason he asked me was because I was on his friendslist... I dont know how 'you albs' do it but when we have time inbetween the zerg-gankings and crying over our lost relics, that's what we do ;) We help where we can.

P

phillies

Other reason that trying to help a friend out in time of needs ? I had played with him for a long time and I bet the only reason he asked me was because I was on his friendslist... I dont know how 'you albs' do it but when we have time inbetween the zerg-gankings and crying over our lost relics, that's what we do ;) We help where we can.

W

Whoodoo_RD

A) Guild member
B) Had always been freindly
C) Im not a tight arsed alb!

Some of us do have faith in our fellow players, its not often this kinda thing happens, but when it does it happens on Nerner proportions.

To the new owner of Kobbiie, who has posted here, obviously you have swapped accounts with him, so whats the name of his new character, name and shame so others do not have to suffer the same fate. Really if you inherited the account with that money (I suspect as part of the deal) IMO you should at least give us all half the money back, and learn a lesson about account sharing / trading.

Hell for all I know you are the same guy we all dealt with claiming to be a new owner.

I would suggest all guild give this guy a wide birth.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
some peeps are just stupid :D

so you dont trust guildies who you have known for a few months?

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Driwen
so you dont trust guildies who you have known for a few months?
you still owe me money Driwen... ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom