To the Mid Gank group in DF last night

Augustinus

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

First of all respect, you got us running for our money quite a while (killed me 3 times if I counted correctly).

But I also have to thank you because you managed to do something that hasn't happened for a while in Albion: you made 20+ Albs listen and get organized to hunt you down and kick you out of DF. :twak:

Now before you start bragging that only an alb zerg could kill you, remember this: we were three thrown together groups, of which half the people would not listen at first and run off into your arms to be killed. That we managed to get organized well enough to finally get you is a miracle in itself. But I hope that our guys learned from that experience ... and that we will get you much earlier next time.

Cheers :drink:

Augustinus

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Well done, Mids needed around forty to kick us out of DF last time :touch:

lator

Fledgling Freddie
Took you about 4 hours 30 minutes, until next time :worthy:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Path said:
Well done, Mids needed around forty to kick us out of DF last time :touch:

only a shame they were all lvl 30ish :p

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
Probably would have gone sooner if albs hadn't been poking at Dagda at the same time really ;)

Augustinus

Fledgling Freddie
Mid Gank group

lator said:
Took you about 4 hours 30 minutes, until next time :worthy:

So it was you buggers who ganked us in DF? :touch:

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Now before you start bragging that only an alb zerg could kill you, remember this: we were three thrown together groups, of which half the people would not listen at first and run off into your arms to be killed. That we managed to get organized well enough to finally get you is a miracle in itself. But I hope that our guys learned from that experience ... and that we will get you much earlier next time.

Firstly, what's the meaning of this post? Me n lator are like the only one from LoT who read FH (I was not in that grp btw. Shame, missed alot of rp ;/ )

Secondly: "Now before you start bragging that only an alb zerg could kill you" <-- LoT plays for fun n rp. No "roflol albs ur so pwned" posts @ FH, no whining about getting zerged (Except in /gu of course ;) ). It's just for fun and rp, why are you whining? :p

Augustinus

Fledgling Freddie
Noone's whining?

Shan said:
Firstly, what's the meaning of this post? Me n lator are like the only one from LoT who read FH (I was not in that grp btw. Shame, missed alot of rp ;/ )

Secondly: "Now before you start bragging that only an alb zerg could kill you" <-- LoT plays for fun n rp. No "roflol albs ur so pwned" posts @ FH, no whining about getting zerged (Except in /gu of course ;) ). It's just for fun and rp, why are you whining? :p

I think there is a misunderstanding - noone is whining. I enjoyed the evening and it was good fun hunting you down.

See you again on the battlefield :cheers:

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Augustinus said:
I think there is a misunderstanding - noone is whining. I enjoyed the evening and it was good fun hunting you down.

See you again on the battlefield :cheers:
That's the spirit Augustinus :) no hard feelings, lets all enjoy the game instead of whining :cheers:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Shan said:

u a bit on edge m8. There was no hard feeling meant in what he said so calm down :)

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
I understood the "thank you" part not being sarcasm, but the "before you start bragging" (like it would happen) just sounds bit flamish :p

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
So u needed 20+ organized albs to take out an mid grp in alb POC???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom