To the Luri In Uppland Monday Night

S

Stonebits

There I was, with my 23rd Level Bonedancer (BabyTroll) and my 22nd Level Pac Specced Healer friend, getting some XP in Uppland, killing Orange mobs about 1 min up the path north of Svaus, the path that leads to the Relic Keep.

Suddenly up pops this Purple Con luri (at work at the mo, cant rem name, will post later) and starts waving at us.....

Thinking to myself hmmm he would have ganked us already if he had wanted to, I start waving back at him...

The next thing I know my healer friend is casting Mezz.... and it works :clap: .... I was laughing so much I almost fell off my chair....

And then he keeps on casting Mezz.... and yelling at me to tell thm on the alliance channel that hes is mezzed....

All I can say is I found it very funny, but did feel sorry for the Luri.... :D

Lets hope next time we meet he doesnt just gank me staright away hehe......:lol:

F

Falcon

See, now if the luri had killed you straight off this would probably be a whine thread :p

G

Grymlina

Originally posted by Falcon
See, now if the luri had killed you straight off this would probably be a whine thread :p

haha so true :)

D

darbey

Lol dont think your healer friend quite understands the theory behind remezzing somehow but it has happened to me when i was mezzed by a grey bard. I had to go lie down after with the stress.

S

SoulFly Amarok

a lvl 10 minstrel mezzed a lvl 50 paladin no problem. :)

F

Fafnir

My lvl 5 bonedancers debuffed a lvl 50. Kinda silly if you ask me. :)

A

Aoln

mezzing as a lvl20 is simular ( maybe same not sure tbh) as doing it as a lvl50, i once mezzed 3 lvl46+ in df before they killed me :) (lvl22)

E

erl

A bloody level 24 minstrel mezzed me once so the ugly infil behind me could catch up and keel me :p.

S

Stonebits

Originally posted by darbey
Lol dont think your healer friend quite understands the theory behind remezzing somehow but it has happened to me when i was mezzed by a grey bard. I had to go lie down after with the stress.

Heh I think I did my friend a disservice ..... He actually Mezzed and then was spammin his Stun qbar key... :D
Ive got a screenie of it on my home PC....

Im sure he knows anout the mezz timer... although if that had been me im sure I would have forgoton :lol:

There is no point moaning about being ganked in the Frontier, happened to me so often its the norm :cool: but it is refreshing when someone who could had one hit killed you waves at you while you have brown trouser jobbie :scared: :eek6:

M

mid.Bashir

My lvl 7 Runi once saved the life of a SB by rooting a lvl 50 Infi :D

Was in Emain between APK and AMG :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom