To the Hunter and SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hi Hunter and SB on brynja bridge just now
You are **** shithead cockwankers in hell (c)
To the hunter: You can pwn me easy 1on1 (and you have) and still you need bring your shit bumchum SB **** buddy to pwn me together
To the SB: fuck you retard after I killed you the first time both unbuffed you bring your hunter buddy to come kill me

To everyone else: I'm 95% solo, try and kill me solo aswell and we can be friends, try bringing 5 of your buddies at me, fuck off
Rather have a good solo fight and loose, than being zerged to death etc

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
chill dude, its brynja .. u know what u will get there :p so stop going there alone ? if u are not high rr tank xd

Funkybunny

Banned
qq.jpg

not sure what i mean? check the title of the pic :p

Alein-Pain

Loyal Freddie
LordjOX said:
To the hunter: You can pwn me easy 1on1 (and you have) and still you need bring your shit bumchum SB **** buddy to pwn me together
To the SB: fuck you retard after I killed you the first time both unbuffed you bring your hunter buddy to come kill me

To everyone else: I'm 95% solo, try and kill me solo aswell and we can be friends, try bringing 5 of your buddies at me, fuck off

man take a chillpill or something u are at brynja thouse things happen there

ps:ask censmila or how the fuck it is spelled what happend to me and that sb at beno :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Actually, I've had numerous good solo fights around Bled and Beno bridges, Denal, Mallus, Greedy, Blow, no solo mids pop into my mind tho, not ones that are mostly solo, but when they are they usually dead xD
And <3 Kagato for not killing/leeching on me after I killed that SB near beno bridge ;D

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Prime time brynja bridge is like standing in OF AMG gate looking for solo fight, it aint gonna happen m8.

At some point in your career as a ranger you will duo or join a group of mulitple stealthers ( you prolly already have done? ). When you kill a soloer you will not feel bad or upset.

Why? cuz its just a game. And a game thats designed to be played with friends in some sort of group format. Go out there with the aim of having fun and you can only suceed.

Stealther tag teaming is better RP, as you can take all solo visuals without cracking RA or ml abilities or arti's in most cases, more fun as you really can share the good times with friends, challenging as you have to co-ordinate and time attack. And a lot more effective.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Why 95%, I only group up with some buddies that I can talk on voicecom with, much easier communication etc. But that's rare nowadays, since most of them run in set RvR groups.
Wouldnt 12am is primetime on a thursday tho.... And I am having great fun, even tho I beat the dust loads of times, and getting nasty angry many times. Even tho I dont psysically group up with people ingame, I can still chat with fellow stealthers, and know having them around, helping or getting help. But still for people that dont need help to bring x numbers of buddies for someone they know they can take down 1on1 is just well...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
aye voicecom is must have.

daoc became about 500 times better when you could talk rather than type.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:

Tremendous. Appropriate and controlled use of profanity, a flare for the dramatic and a smidgen of dry humour ("I'm 95% solo" being a highlight....dude must spent alot of time LFG :\). Very nearly made me smile.

How come the sig don't match the account btw ? Is Jox unc? :)

B.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nah, LordjOX is my undernet nick, kinda stuck to me in barrysworld and now in freddyshouse. Maybe I should change FH nick to Uncron or smth ^^

And I am solo 95% of the time (prove me wrong!)
20% of the time i'm resting after wtfpwning
20% walking around
30% running ML raids
15% eating grass
5% killing in process
5% swearing at people with various community tools (irc, FH) while being logged ingame

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
30% running ML raids
on second thought, that isnt a solo thing, so guess i'm 65% solo then :p
But I think of myself of very very very mostly solo ;o

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
well i can give u a tip dont go near brynja or beno bridge if u are solo and what 1o1 fight, we have brynja whit 90 hunters that have triger happy fingers up in the bridgetower and we have beno bridge there we have high rr-need-to-leach-ifils... hi lxn!

so get a stealter budy to team up with and, as solo never is fun.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
And <3 Kagato for not killing/leeching on me after I killed that SB near beno bridge ;D

I don't remember it but your welcome :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
The "qq" posts really goes into me, next thing will probably be a "omg lolz u got pwned m8r" post
Such mentality the excal community has, but hey whats fucking new

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
You shouldn't expect people to play the game the same way you do, or think it's supposed to be played since this is a mmorpg.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
You shouldn't expect people to play the game the same way you do, or think it's supposed to be played since this is a mmorpg.

No, you are quite right. However, if it's obvious that one character in a stealth zerg can easily wtfpwn an enemy (For example I run unbuffed, with no ToA gear, in a drop plate suit with wank resists), then why not go 1v1 and let the other person have a decent fight?

Personally, I am under no illusion I'd stand a chance against a buffed and ToA'd SB or NS, but I'd still like to have a decent and fair fight.

After all, the zerg will still get the RPs, so what difference does it make to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom