To the guild 'pain'

M

mots

Another useless whine by samildanachh, what guild are you gonna pick on next.

S

Skopti

Of course Albs never form stealth groups.

I must have imagined being attacked by half a dozen alb stealthers last night at amg. No big deal.

If stealthers of any realm want to group its fine by be, as a solo SB I know the risk of approaching any milegates.

Keep up the good work PAIN.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
Ignore these kinda threads.
This is RvR - game.
People are allowed to do what ever it takes to win.

Cry more.

i guess thats what u think/tought for urself everytime a zerg of infils/scouts/mincers killed your ass at xMG?

H

Hrogar

You mean albs actually make it to their milegate? If a mid solos odds are about 9:1 you'll be picked off before you get there by a couple of albstealthers... where's the problem? This is a game about war, and in war you get killed, usually not by a lone enemy... exactly where in the EULA does it say "You may not put together a full group (consisting of 8 people, not 7, not 9, but 8) and kill people. Any usage of this obvious bug will result in a banned account instantly".
If Pain are killing so many albs that you feel you must start a thread about it, then they've obviously done a bloody good job... go Pain! :lol:

K

kaod

Originally posted by ab_fluid
stealthzergs r teh lame

Not really, judging other peoples playstyles is really what is lame.

S

squalion

Originally posted by Ekydus
Hurry up and quit Squalian you little twat.

Pain are the lamest piece of shit ever. Infact since they are so skilled at camping AMG, we'll make FGs and with a Reaver personally kill them all every time.

STFU and go OD on some vitamin pills already you fucking moron.

did my reply tot he FAO:albs topic hurt you?
heres a recap for you
Originally posted by squalion
you fucking prick, where in my post does it say albs are zerglings u stupid fucktard, read the post before u open ur mouth and let the shit flow out.

where does it say iw as bitching about 1fg albs killing me? not im my post u cock blocker.

the thread was about why albs run more then they stay and fight one on one.

and if u fuckign read the forums u dip shit, theres always post about 4ns+2 rangers, so go fuck ur self.

and yes, im pissed off beacuse of little 12y/o alb dicks like u who want the shiney plate armour.

did you go cry?
would you like me to repeat all that?
then you can go sulk again? how about it?
why dont you go out and paly with ur mates? or did u hit every branch when u fell off the ugly tree on the way down?

and how on earth can you call me a fucking moron when you just told me to go take a over dose u fucking animal rapist. why dont u take that dick out your ass, and that one out of your mouth, so maybe you can concentrate a bit more on becoming the "l337£$ alb player" ?

and when you actaully reach puberty, think about what you just said, mmmmk?

D

december_rain

Sure stealth zerging is aboslutely legal.
BUT how fun is it ?

W

wid_caedes

I am so going to run unstealthed towards a balanced guild group (non stealthers) of mids/albs and see if I survive when they've spotted me. If I do get killed, is it ok if I go on and flame the guild for killing me?

What's the difference? You'll die just as horribly even if it's a regular group running around (in speed 5).

Just my opinion...

Cheers ;)

N

natael

This is RvR - game.

Cry more.

rofl^

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by december_rain
BUT how fun is it ?

yeah I'd imagine not very, especially considering the fact that u cant see even grouped stealthers around you so movement is frustrating and u end up sitting bored at amg or whatever when soloers just wander around where they want.

Also how much fun is it getting 150 damage max on each enemy before they die

N

noaim

BUT how fun is it ?

It's probably real funny for them, and i doubt they really give a shit if u think it's fun or not.

K

kaod

BUT how fun is it ?

Used to do it a lot, and it was a lot of fun.

It's really only not fun to people that die to a stealthzerg... big deal.

And btw movement was easy (most of the time) so we didn't have to just sit at MG's.

Just because you die to it, just because you don't do it or find it fun, doesn't mean it's lame or needs nerfing.

F

-fwapp-

i'd actually say a fg of stealthers vs a fg of stealthers in an arena type environment would be fun, especially if it was say 1 minstrel and 7 infs vs 8 sbs :clap:

i always thought it was a bit tarded that minstrels were given stealth spec instead of say shield ability tho, after all since when were musicians stealthy???? u ever seen a 1-man-band hiding in the bushes and climbing walls? apart from in Northern areas obviously :)

it wouldnt be overpowered, as they wouldnt have so much use for slam, theyd keep their 1.5 spec points and would use small shields still.. tho maybe with ablative it is too much

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by grimster
Your little FG's with reavers already manage to get some of us...and still we come out and play :)

You should get some anger managment m8. you seem upset.

And I am sad to hear we piece of shits PwNeD ya good
:)
You are persistant bastards too. 3 of you chased me to Nottsmoor Faste. (Don't know if this was Pain)
Then when I reached HMG after my trip to Nottsmoor 2 of you found me. Why I ran away I'll never know TBFH. :/

----------
Squilian : Hah it seems I upset you more then me. Stealth zerging is lame and a crap way to get Realm Points. Solo sometimes so you can really play with your class and enjoy it. A FG of stealthers is only fun for another FG of stealthers. Now please quit the game and go sort out your RL issues you have before you even think of coming back.

W

witte-

did some runs in emain today and when i was checking mmg doors etc i saw a fg infils , and some more infils was around aswell. i'll hope u are happy now Pain u have it now for what u asked.

G

Ghostly

This is RvR - game.

Cry more.

I remember some posts of you before your nerf whining about me grouping with 2 other infs. You called it lame and wanted the "old soloing Ghostly" back. Guess you have come a long way since that, huh?

But back on topic: Let the pain guys zerg all they want, I hope they are happy with the 100 rp's they get each time one of the 6 n00b hunters pops TS and they all come rushing to kill me, if thats their idea of fun, good for them.

M

mele

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Let Pain members do whatever they want.....i said that in the other post, they pay for get fun, and they get fun zerging(not me),so thats all.Stop this threads.
I still belive in Solo or Duo but as all ppl know...some days group with more stealther is the only ay to get rps.
Last day i played SB before passwords stuff, i made like 2500 rps SOLO in 2 hours or so cause this last weeks EMAIN SUX A LOT.

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by mele
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Let Pain members do whatever they want.....
Let BW whiners do whatever they want
Originally posted by mele

they get fun zerging(not me),so thats all.Stop this threads.
they get fun whining (sometimes me) and thats all. Stop stealth zergs?

:)

K

knoll

YEY now we got 6 TS hunters :)

we still only got 1 TS hunter thats Alein since i dont play Knoll.

but that again shows albs amezing counting skills.

today we where 3 of us and they said we where a fg jez

Regards Grandmaster Zerger

G

grimster

Originally posted by knoll
YEY now we got 6 TS hunters :)

we still only got 1 TS hunter thats Alein since i dont play Knoll.

but that again shows albs amezing counting skills.

today we where 3 of us and they said we where a fg jez

Regards Grandmaster Zerger

Wtf Humbopp!?

We are 7 Hunters and 9 SB's :( don't spread false information to the albs, Paradigm Danskdjävel can confirm our numbers on IRC , the lil cross realming piece of cow dung :)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by noaim
It's probably real funny for them, and i doubt they really give a shit if u think it's fun or not.

and i doubt someone give a shit about your useless comments.

It's really only not fun to people that die to a stealthzerg... big deal.

Yeah, why care how the others feel and is trwated in the game, afterall they are just humanoid ingame NPC's there to satisfy your needs of stealthzerging pre 1.62.

E

envenom

lmao fuck off albs there was like 1.5 fg alb stealthers camping amg and moved between amg-mmg today lame as fuck go pain go kill em all

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by envenom
lmao fuck off albs there was like 1.5 fg alb stealthers camping amg and moved between amg-mmg today lame as fuck go pain go kill em all

Guess why they did twat :great:

E

envenom

wasnt because of pain because they werent logged on fucknut.

you really like doing that smilely with twat now dont you new thing you found?

S

samildanachh

pls aada, ive never ever seen u run alone so dont critisise others for stealth zerging.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Divinia
Yeah, why care how the others feel and is trwated in the game, afterall they are just humanoid ingame NPC's there to satisfy your needs of stealthzerging pre 1.62.

Ok, explain to me exactly what is wrong with a stealthzerg.

And please don't use one word answers like "stealth" as a total response, humour me, I'm an idiot.

K

Kindar

Originally posted by samildanachh
Pls fuck off.
ur camping amg's with ur fg of n00b stealthers in both odins and emain, its fucking lame. obviously u cant take people 1v1.
pls learn to play without 7 other assasins covering ur ass when a solo tank comes up to a milegate.

OWNED!

Users who are viewing this thread