To the guild 'pain'

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by envenom
wasnt because of pain because they werent logged on fucknut.

you really like doing that smilely with twat now dont you new thing you found?

Damn your stupid......

Albs started out soloing today but when Pain started coming Emain albs got together and zerged back, following me this far?

btw don't you have a savege you need to buy ebay-boy?

C

Conchabar

at least there coping with the la nerf and not quiting shows sum backbone :)

Mythic nerfed la so for them to compete they have decided to team up i dont see anything wrong with this tbh

Although 1 fg taking down 1 person seems abit much tbh

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by samildanachh
pls aada, ive never ever seen u run alone so dont critisise others for stealth zerging.

actually i have, quite a few times :p /shrug

G

grimster

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Damn your stupid......

Albs started out soloing today but when Pain started coming Emain albs got together and zerged back, following me this far?

btw don't you have a savege you need to buy ebay-boy?

hehe I logged in today, got on GV and Daoc

Humbopp said and I quote "rofl there are a fg alb stealthers at mmg ganking us, come join the fun!"

So I did, and got invited to the group of 2 other Pain members and Jaond (4 all in all in the grp).

But I don't blame ya, we pwn so much it feels like we are 2 fg's :)

G

grimster

Originally posted by Conchabar
at least there coping with the la nerf and not quiting shows sum backbone :)

Mythic nerfed la so for them to compete they have decided to team up i dont see anything wrong with this tbh

Although 1 fg taking down 1 person seems abit much tbh

Lets say we are 2 fg as we actually seldom manage to be a FG even.

What's the difference from being steamrolled by a normal grp or a stealth grp?

Anyway for all I care...Zerg on! I wet my pants in sheer excitment over the Alb zerg today in Emain, now if we mids could only do that! :(

K

knoll

ye well me 1 pain member and Jaond 1 RG member where out zerging bigtime the two of us zerged Remi at mmg among other.

he got Jaond by the way his a hard fecker to kill.

1+1=2 persons if i translate that to Albion language its probably something close to 2fg's :D

later on Daragoth joined the fun when albs had build up that huge pille of sheit at mmg we ran there got 1 or 2 stlong fight from our side Alpha pure luck he survived then even later grimster joined the fun but by then the alb zerg was obliterated and they where back soloing at amg *cough*

remember the days when i actually belived in soloing them fg albs running around with TS scouts TS'ing every chance they got and u got killed by 1 FG ever seen me post here whining about me getting zerged?

and for those that dont belive it belive it i have soloed my fair share to come to the conclusion its much more fun to play with mates and have a blast together.

Regards Grandmaster Zerger

M

makgsnake

Originally posted by kaod
Ok, explain to me exactly what is wrong with a stealthzerg.

And please don't use one word answers like "stealth" as a total response, humour me, I'm an idiot.

and plz tell me why people in the channel #stealthzerg complain about zerging ? :kissit:

R

Rawkir

This whole thread is stupid and pointless.. The only thing its worth reading for is to listen to Squallion and Ekydus arguing, brightened up my day :)

A

Appollo

Originally posted by makgsnake
and plz tell me why people in the channel #stealthzerg complain about zerging ? :kissit:

shhh, or ill kick-ban ur arse...

K

Kirtaa

Originally posted by grimster
Lets say we are 2 fg as we actually seldom manage to be a FG even.

What's the difference from being steamrolled by a normal grp or a stealth grp?

Anyway for all I care...Zerg on! I wet my pants in sheer excitment over the Alb zerg today in Emain, now if we mids could only do that! :(

the diffrence between a fg stealthers and a fg normal ppl, is that the fg normal u can acctualy see , and avoid in many cases, where a stealth fg, just pops up and gank u in 2 sec,
stealthzerg = lame -.-

K

kaod

Originally posted by makgsnake

Well I have never been there and never complained about zergs, so my question still stands.

Back on topic:

Some groups have speed advantage v others, some have CC, some have range, pets, instas etc etc.

Stealthers have surprise... big deal.

Many wanted the nerf/fix, many crowed about how great it was going to be against the "n00bish/leet" SB population, and now you can't accept the consequences.

Pathetic.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Kirtaa
the diffrence between a fg stealthers and a fg normal ppl, is that the fg normal u can acctualy see , and avoid in many cases, where a stealth fg, just pops up and gank u in 2 sec,
stealthzerg = lame -.-

"Pops up" pretty much like a group with speed v a group with no or lesser speed.

Does that make all groups with a skald/minstrel/bard lame?

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Pls fuck off.
ur camping amg's with ur fg of n00b stealthers in both odins and emain, its fucking lame. obviously u cant take people 1v1.
pls learn to play without 7 other assasins covering ur ass when a solo tank comes up to a milegate.

solo tank? Hybrid imo

G

Gregstah

Pls fuck off.
ur camping amg's with ur fg of n00b stealthers in both odins and emain, its fucking lame. obviously u cant take people 1v1.
pls learn to play without 7 other assasins covering ur ass when a solo tank comes up to a milegate.

HAHAHA sami! j00 n00b! just cant stop whinin cant ya? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom