To The Exiled Mage

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Tinaydien
Uhm I would say you would've been dead if the sorc saw you first - I've taken out several 6+ groups with my sorc; all green-yellow con. Isn't that hard with a pet and ae mezz, so it makes a different if the sorc see's you first or not =D
and btw, taking out an orange caster can't be that hard, as lvl 50 I only have 749 hp :mad:
and btw - yeah skalds are the worst class for a mage; their dd shouts are very annoying cuz they can use them while they run, and 1 dd shout takes like 1/3rd of ur life :(

lol .... the fearsome tinaydien... yeah, must be real hard to kill lvl 38-40 6 player groups that just pulled 3 level 46-50 mobs with a AE mezz, i respect you alot, NOT.. coward

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Jagang
And Congo - it would be an honour to die by your hand m8 :) Next time i see you ill just go into Midgard bloodlust mode and aim straight for ya

Well I should be in Emain a lot over the next few (bank hols in the UK plus a day off for the England game on Wed) so feel free 2 give it a go, u never know u might even kill me ;)

C

Cloak_

Aww poor exiled got owned :p
the little afker himself
Gratz Jagang :clap:
hehehe

O

old.Tinaydien

Originally posted by Lethul

lol .... the fearsome tinaydien... yeah, must be real hard to kill lvl 38-40 6 player groups that just pulled 3 level 46-50 mobs with a AE mezz, i respect you alot, NOT.. coward

wtf are you talking about f00l ?
talking about RvR not fecking exp killing ppl - so plz if you don't know what I'm talking about - keep your stupid flaming to your self...... was talking about once we'd captured bleedmeer(?) (well anyways, the closest keep to albion telekeep in odin's) and I met around 8 green-blue standing on the road ALL alone, no mobs, no nothing..... so please stfu :cool:
and this was when they were on their way to recapture it (while alot of other 40-50 was already trying to take it)

E

Exiled

Originally posted by cloak_endagger
Aww poor exiled got owned :p
the little afker himself
Gratz Jagang :clap:
hehehe

well.... quite, but who has it ? :rolleyes: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Tinaydien

wtf are you talking about f00l ?
talking about RvR not fecking exp killing ppl - so plz if you don't know what I'm talking about - keep your stupid flaming to your self...... was talking about once we'd captured bleedmeer(?) (well anyways, the closest keep to albion telekeep in odin's) and I met around 8 green-blue standing on the road ALL alone, no mobs, no nothing..... so please stfu :cool:
and this was when they were on their way to recapture it (while alot of other 40-50 was already trying to take it)

lol... you killed an entire red guard exp group. i was me, piglet, call, peaches and some more i dont remember the name of. From that day i disliked you, exp killing an entire group. And what did i see 1-2 week ago.
XXX was just killed by Fenrir Guard
XXX was just killed by Tinaydien
XXX was just killed by Fenrir Prophet

/send XXX where is Tinaydein?
XXX sends "She AoE mezzed us at fenrir camp"

Yeah, im "full of shit". But the fact that you did it is evidence enough that my previous statement aint "shit"

P

Perplexed

Originally posted by Jagang
It did upset me that your natural zerg instinct kicked in and you had to bring your 2 bodyguards to protect you.

Funny that, not long ago I had the pleasure of killing you 3-4 times solo at Odin's, so you brought along two friends, ganked me from behind then made a forum post bragging about it... zergling indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread