To The Exiled Mage

O

old.Jagang

Hello Exiled.

Oh I do apologise for owning your orange-con butt twice this evening.

I really couldnt help myself - those rps you throw at me are just soooo tempting.

Hey who knows, you might actually be able to take a point of damage off of me next time.

:clap:

O

old.TheAussie

errrrr cool topic, what answer do you expect? :>

E

Exiled

aww look a whole topic to myself i feel so special, just one thing though, how come i conned orange to you but you conned yellow to me ? surely if i was orange to you, you would be blue to me right ? anyone else think he understands how a caster works ? or does he just live of his insta mez, hit with sword, mez, hit with sword ? must make him feel proud that a melee class (with mez) is able to kill a caster, aww :clap: to you mate and doing on of the easist things in DAoC besides killing a brownie ! <EDIT> it was nice to get some very easy RP from fortune btw who was trying to hide in a bush outside our pk <EDIT>

O

old.Jagang

I love you albs - so gracious in defeat.

It did upset me that your natural zerg instinct kicked in and you had to bring your 2 bodyguards to protect you. And dont moan about mez - ill still solo you and not lose any health without it. I use it because i like to see you squirm in the knowledge that you are in the process of being utterly owned.

On the yellow-con subject - after 35+ a yellow con can be upto 4-5 levels below you, but any player above u in level is orange - so i take it you are lvl 39+

But i digress - stop your alb whining and drag your sorry avalonian arse back to Midgard for another proper pasting.

E

Exiled

ahh the reason i left uo, people saying how they totally owned you by mezing or para (in UO) you and then hitting or nuking, mezing again and hitting, you must have mezed me over 4 times in that fight, read my sig as to my lvl its clearly written, there was acutally 3 of them, they arent called bodyguards, they are called friends,
ill still solo you and not lose any health without it
mm yeh ok

D

Danya

Skalds suck. I had a yellow one to 25% so he mezzed and ran, then went to get his red-con mate... Hmm what was that about utter owning? Oh yes a tank being hit for 75% of his dmg by a rogue without getting a hit in at all... :D

O

old.Organ-Grinder

ive seen many tanks run like hell after they get nuked by a caster just once . and im sure if he got the 1st hit "nuke" u woulda ran oposite direction or died runing at him . :)

O

old.Quiblet

Jagang
Next time try and kill a caster walking straight on - non of this cheeky speed, round the back mezzin tactics - etc

B

BlueJam

Yeah why don't he bend over and spread his cheeks while he's at it :p

Well done jagang kill them damn casters, noone like them, they don't even like themselves much :m00:

I better shut up now, I'm part caster myself :D

O

old.Xarr

Skalds are fairly good at soloing casters yep. we have 2 insta dd's we can throw at you too to disrupt casting :)

And Jagang just want's to brag a lil' bit, nothing wrong with that. you go jagang and tear them casters up :p

keke~

O

old.Jagang

To answer quiblet - i did actually meet him head on once, and guess what - same result.

As for this "I was mezzed 4 times in one fight", FYI skalds have 1 mez that cannot be repeated on the same target for around 3 minutes due to the mez counter.

So your thinking of my DD's then.

O

old.Affydaffymezu

Aaauuww Jagang, i wouldnt feel so tough matey: if i remember correctly i owned your butt like more then 5 times last week, correct? You conned yellow to me and besides the times u had friends with u, u werent even a challenge muhahahaha...

Afun Mindbreaker
now a 4x sorceress, last week a 3x sorceress

p.s. kinda confusing eh? mez me or mez my pet ... P

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Jagang
Hello Exiled.

Oh I do apologise for owning your orange-con butt twice this evening.

I really couldnt help myself - those rps you throw at me are just soooo tempting.

Hey who knows, you might actually be able to take a point of damage off of me next time.

:clap:

Wow I'm so impressed, never heard of a melee class killing an orange con caster, is it the 1st time it's happened on the server ?

O

old.Atrox

Afun
I remember seeing your name in some death msg's in Yggdra, all the names are grey cons to me.
anyway when I came running toward you with my dinner behind me, you pull the plug...

thou your pet was a fun toy, to bad I missed your rp's

O

old.Affydaffymezu

Ooh i remember, i saw u running ( together with friend?) towards undead right? io was at other side of road, I saw u halting and next thing i know... windows exp reboot :( I die lots as caster so i know its useles to pull it anyway since i am dead before anything happens. I only do it with patrols if aoe mez sticks (50 seconds is enough...) :p
Too bad u missed rp' s though cause if i wouldnt have gone ld no way i could have won that fight...
I will in a few levels though... try anyway...

Afun Mindbreaker
4X sorceress
'crusaders of albion'

W

-Wedge-

Way to go Afun :clap:

Next time I'll join you to Yggdra :D

Always have great fun there, and with a mezzer, let them come get us :) Because usually the fun's gone after the 2nd 47+ comes to hunt me down with all his lvl 40 friends :p

O

old.Xarr

Wow I'm so impressed, never heard of a melee class killing an orange con caster, is it the 1st time it's happened on the server ?

why yes congo, i do believe it is the first time it has been recorded. i heard some hib tank brag about killing a red caster all alone, but we know that's only hear-say! :rolleyes:

C

c0ngo

Originally posted by Xarr

why yes congo, i do believe it is the first time it has been recorded. i heard some hib tank brag about killing a red caster all alone, but we know that's only hear-say! :rolleyes:

bah must be true with those Hibbies being the best tanks and all ;)

O

old.Xarr

hehe yeah, that's gotta be it! :D

nerf the heroes! death to the moose :)

(j/k) :cool:

C

c0ngo

nerf the heroes! death to the moose :)

Not sure about the nerf but I try to help them with the death bit whenever possible.

1st couple of times I saw them I wasn't 2 good at it cause I was laughing 2 much to hit the right keys 2 kill them ;)

But them having loads of hp isn't that much of a problem when u have an insta mez on a 30 sec timer + stun and smite and 2 insta heals that effectively give you more hp than them :)

O

old.Xarr

i take back what i said about heroes, nerf the clerics! :D

hehe seriously tho you clerics are a true pain to kill! *smack wham* *blue lights and health bar climbs up again* *smack smack smack bam* *blue lights and health bar rises again!* raaaaawr! :D

C

c0ngo

i take back what i said about heroes, nerf the clerics! :D

hehe seriously tho you clerics are a true pain to kill! *smack wham* *blue lights and health bar climbs up again* *smack smack smack bam* *blue lights and health bar rises again!* raaaaawr! :D

Must be fighting crap Clerics if u ever get close enough 2 wack them that many times :)

RvR is normally, pick a yellow con tank.

Smite, Stun, Smite, Smite, Stun wears off and they're 1/2 hp or less and they charge (or they run about like a headless chicken which is a bit harder), Smite, they get 2 me and hit once while I PBAOE insta Smite, insta Mez, step back and Stun then Smite, Smite normally all over by then. If not we can melee a bit while I use the PBAOE insta Smite every 20 secs and maybe even use an insta or 2 if needed ;)

Basically Clerics own tanks 1v1

O

old.Niljindil

And dont moan about mez - ill still solo you and not lose any health without it. I use it because i like to see you squirm in the knowledge that you are in the process of being utterly owned.

jagang, feel free to try and kill any orange mentalist whenever you like, i can even stand as a test subject when i become orange to your sorry ass.

Skalds hit like girls, and there is nothing more funny than seeing you jump when mezed as if you didnt know what was happening. Pfft, nerf instas.

O

old.Jagang

Hehe fyi i started this post as a bit of a laugh to see what response id get and its quite fun to see all you high lvls flame me, especially big bad congo :) and his zerg realm.

Hey at least i have pride in the fact that i dont go round killing greys - which is all you albs seem able to do when you find yourselves without backup.

E

Exiled

Hey at least i have pride in the fact that i dont go round killing greys - which is all you albs seem able to do when you find yourselves without backup.
LOL after you killed me i noticed i got a message up that you just killed someone who was L23,

C

c0ngo

Hehe fyi i started this post as a bit of a laugh to see what response id get and its quite fun to see all you high lvls flame me, especially big bad congo :) and his zerg realm.

Glad you got the kind of response u expected this was clearly just a flaming thread any way :)

I'll kill grey-yellow and it doesn't bother me in the slightest no pride required in killin ;)

O

old.Jagang

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
LOL after you killed me i noticed i got a message up that you just killed someone who was L23,

LOL would that be the same stealther who tried me on?

O

old.Jagang

And Congo - it would be an honour to die by your hand m8 :) Next time i see you ill just go into Midgard bloodlust mode and aim straight for ya

O

old.Tinaydien

Uhm I would say you would've been dead if the sorc saw you first - I've taken out several 6+ groups with my sorc; all green-yellow con. Isn't that hard with a pet and ae mezz, so it makes a different if the sorc see's you first or not =D
and btw, taking out an orange caster can't be that hard, as lvl 50 I only have 749 hp :mad:
and btw - yeah skalds are the worst class for a mage; their dd shouts are very annoying cuz they can use them while they run, and 1 dd shout takes like 1/3rd of ur life :(

K

k9awya

Originally posted by Exiled Mage
aww look a whole topic to myself i feel so special, just one thing though, how come i conned orange to you but you conned yellow to me ? surely if i was orange to you, you would be blue to me right ?

50 is orange to 49

yet 45 is yellow to a 50

Users who are viewing this thread