To the doctors of FH!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I have a bath and still stink of B.O

On embarassing bodies, the bloke said its stale sweat that stinks.

I bath, i scrub i clean i stink.

Help.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
your problem is having a bath, you are bathing in your own dirt. Have a shower, much cleaner.

Laddey

FH is my second home
your problem is having a bath, you are bathing in your own dirt. Have a shower, much cleaner.
But if this is the cause, why on earth were baths invented? :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
But if this is the cause, why on earth were baths invented? :(

For women, who like to "Relax" with a few candles while reading a book, covered in soapy water drying out their skin so they have to start smearing hydrating lotions etc... in short, by Nivea

:p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Because running water was not always around laddey, nor the networks to carry out to your house etc.

Laddey

FH is my second home
For women, who like to "Relax" with a few candles while reading a book, covered in soapy water drying out their skin so they have to start smearing hydrating lotions etc... in short, by Nivea

:p
So why dont women stink of b.o?!
Because running water was not always around laddey, nor the networks to carry out to your house etc.
Thanks for clearing that up yo! :)

Is that why some new houses only have showers?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, architects have decided they must do something about the national BO crisis. Forcing people to shower was their only choice.

Marc

FH is my second home
Is that why some new houses only have showers?

No, thats because house builders "throw up" new houses, for as little cost as possible so they just put the necessities in. Avoid newly built houses at all costs. But thats for another discussion, this one is about your BO.

Laddey, im in manchester tonight, fly down in your new motor and meet me for an ale.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay oi! I have a bath and I don't smell! also, I object to the steriotype of women in bubblebaths and candles and things, the only time I bathed in candlelight was because it was a powercut and I didn't want a slug to be floating past and me not realise and thnk it was more bath pasta and eat it.

anyway back to the subject, Laddey it could be your diet, people with a poor diet often smell, I know this because when I had a bad diet my feet were really pongy and as soon as I started eating properly it went away! anyway it could be that or it could be your magic BO that goes through t shirts and int jumpers, try tattooing a tweetie pie logo on your skin then its leetness will scare the BO off asap.

problem solved.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
lol at bath pasta

1710.jpg

Does he wash up? Yes
Does he clean up? Yes
Does he brush up? Yes
Does he still smell like BO? Yes
The boy does... oh

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
actually, I think I read somewhere that NOT showering / bathing every day is better for your skin as you're not washing away essential oils ??

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I thought that was for your hair Lamp?

Somebody recommended washing it once a week or something.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
oh ok....you may be right there.

Anyway, to celebrate my near heart attack, I'm going to have a few beers tonight

If you're going to go, you might as well go out squiffy

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Im gonna take a wild guess and assume you dont use anti-perspirant deodorant? No lynx 'body' spray does not include this

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Im gonna take a wild guess and assume you dont use anti-perspirant deodorant? No lynx 'body' spray does not include this

he might just be a walking bag of male pheremones
no amount of deodorant can negate his skunk-attracting musky aroma

Laddey

FH is my second home
No, thats because house builders "throw up" new houses, for as little cost as possible so they just put the necessities in. Avoid newly built houses at all costs. But thats for another discussion, this one is about your BO.

Laddey, im in manchester tonight, fly down in your new motor and meet me for an ale.
Can't get back though man! Could of come aswell. Come to P-Town i'll show you the shit-covered ropes.

hay oi! I have a bath and I don't smell! also, I object to the steriotype of women in bubblebaths and candles and things, the only time I bathed in candlelight was because it was a powercut and I didn't want a slug to be floating past and me not realise and thnk it was more bath pasta and eat it.

anyway back to the subject, Laddey it could be your diet, people with a poor diet often smell, I know this because when I had a bad diet my feet were really pongy and as soon as I started eating properly it went away! anyway it could be that or it could be your magic BO that goes through t shirts and int jumpers, try tattooing a tweetie pie logo on your skin then its leetness will scare the BO off asap.

problem solved.
My diet is clean and healthy, i exercise often and gym every other day.

Sure for men is the dogs ballicks

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I cant use any of those they do nothing, i'll stink of BO and sweat liek a bitch as im always far warmer than most people. I've started using this heavy duty 48hr sure cream anti-perspirant costs £4.50 but does the job.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Or is it that everybody in Preston stinks?

I agree with Lamp, you just be more man than everyone else, with your pheromones going mental - maybe 'tis a sign you're looking for a new mate? (Fuck this, it's beginning to sound like a bloke version of some twatty woman's mag health section). :(

gohan

FH is my second home
right gaurd is the win, i used to use all sorts ranging from cheap linx adidas ect to like fcuk and ted baker and none worked for more than half a day, but right gaurd is EPIC

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I have a bath and still stink of B.O

On embarassing bodies, the bloke said its stale sweat that stinks.

I bath, i scrub i clean i stink.

Help.
I'm glad my quote is still valid.
I shower about once a month and don't stink.
Using soap and a flannel does just as well.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'm glad my quote is still valid.
I shower about once a month and don't stink.
Using soap and a flannel does just as well.
What if you have a tugg...

Pull your forskin back and wash?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Laddey I wouldnt use sprays period.. for some people they just dont cut it. Always use a roll on or the cream dispensers that click out the right amount and you just rub it in. You sound similar to me and ive actually used that spray and it does fuck all.

get this but the mens one

http://images.sugarscape.com/userfiles/sure-deodrant.jpg

is the shit

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You just smell.. I use a mix of Lynx and roll-on, dependant on where I'm staying. I'm one of the people who don't smell while they sweat.. Which is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom