To the constant hib stealther zerg in Odin's

G

Gamah

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Slegga
Just wanna say that dont go to Odins if u get killed over and over Gamah....hehe also want to say thx all the times u came to Dodens Gruva and my BD Anoobody killed u again and again. I wonder why u came back so many times when i killed u so easy?

Anyway thx for the free rpts u gave me while i was PL a friend in Dodens Gruva :)

well done a bonedancer beating another class 1v1 who would have thought it could be true

C

cougar-

Re: Re: hahaha

Originally posted by Gamah
well done a bonedancer beating another class 1v1 who would have thought it could be true

i saw a chanter solo a bd. once.

O

old.Zarff

yet again I can confirm this statement (getting a bad habbit to agree with the silly Swede :eek: ) But on pvp I've seen it several times that a lvl 50 chanter takes down a lvl 50 bd, It can be done, not easy but it's doable.

G

Gamah

I have killed 13 bd and counting solo (just requires to many variables to be in place)

but annoby seing me unstealthed unbuffed = no chance

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Zarff
yet again I can confirm this statement (getting a bad habbit to agree with the silly Swede :eek: ) But on pvp I've seen it several times that a lvl 50 chanter takes down a lvl 50 bd, It can be done, not easy but it's doable.

agreed mister pölsemand :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Zarff
it's pølse not pölse you silly Swede :p

ah sorry, can you take a screwdriver and bend off the "ø" key and mail it to me so ican speak proper danish? :p

C

Cush

Re: Re: Re: hahaha

Originally posted by cougar-

Ive soloed a chanter with my shaman ^^

F

Falcon

I two shot a BD with my Animist's lifedrain at a keep defence once! Scummy Valkyn fecker.

O

old.Zarff

ah sorry, can you take a screwdriver and bend off the "ø" key and mail it to me so ican speak proper danish?
Sure but it's gonna cost you loads :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom