To the constant hib stealther zerg in Odin's

G

Gamah

You do know your biting the hand that feeds you?, a lot of people have given up odin's now because of your constant zerg, me almost being one of them (a regualr there), and pretty much distroyed soloing there leaving us no where to go kthx.

Guess you wont stop till odin's has died once again!

yes it is a whine etc :/
(not killed it as in fg but soloing and small grps, its a damn shame)

Edit: Just got zerged again, by at least 5-6 if not a fg, not going back there again for a month of two, and i urge other soloers to do the same..pointless!

Actully while im whining evax..do me a favour and go learn how to play instead of /dismissing me after rolling over me with a fg..fool

V

venerable

Yeah I'm reluctant to go back until I finish my SC suits now - my SC is 878 now so won't be long.

Even then, I'm likely to take many buff potions or seek fellow stealthers to team up with.

Let the kiddies have their fun and wait for their whine thread about odins being empty...all I'll say is "quelle fucking suprise"!

T

tOkfRanZ

cry more n00b!!! :p
or actually try to kill them :)
i met evax there yesterday with his 3 rangers shooting me,, i died with ecax at a sliver of health,, one more sec and i wouldve killed atleast one of em :)

V

venerable

Originally posted by tOkfRanZ
cry more n00b!!! :p
or actually try to kill them :)
i met evax there yesterday with his 3 rangers shooting me,, i died with ecax at a sliver of health,, one more sec and i wouldve killed atleast one of em :)

Daimx I'm still waiting for you to return that Sidi crown...

F

Falcon

clericcon.jpg

The reason we suicided was because we'd done a few rounds of emain and it was completely dead and had been for a good 30mins, and no other reports of Albs anywhere else in the frontiers (no guard death spam etc.) meaning those buffbots more than likely all belonged to stealthers. Note also that panning the camera round there were more inside but it was impossible to fit all on one screenshot, confirmed also by someone who managed to run inside before the guards got him.

Since when has 5/6 people been a zerg anyway, seems the amount of people needed to be classed as a zerg decreases on a weekly basis the amount the whiners cry zerg each time they get owned.

So kindly don't whine about a few stealthers grouped together and don't even start with the buffed stealthers whine until you've had a REAL good look at the above screenshot.

Anyway, this thread has been done once this week, you could've just added to that whine.

G

Gamah

K plz re read my post, I'm not whining about them zerging its the fact they are constantly camping the same place and its killing odins for small groupers/solos...not once did i mention buffbots :/

G

Gamah

and oh oh oh I can see my buffbot in that pic \o/

F

Falcon

Yeah but if we don't camp AMG the inf zerg will slowly gather and camp HMG :p

R

revminster

I have to agree that there sure are alot of hib stealthers at amg nowadays. A couple of weeks ago I used to be pretty much alone there. So now I have slowly started going HW instead ;)

Come play there with me cause it can be slow at times :p

G

Goryk

Those hibbeis have pretty much finished rvr for me. They are there 90% of the time, and as someone who enjoys soloing, I have only hadrians to hunt now really... (and then I usually run into fgs having spent 10 mins getting there) :/ Used to be a time when a solo player could have some fun in odins but its rediculaous now. Most times I can open the gate cast a pbaoe and uncover one or two luris. Doesn't help as there are usually a few rangers to plop arrows into me too :( Why exactly do you guys group like this. Where is the challenge when its 4(buffed)vs1(unbuffed)? Is it really any fun when there is zero challenge. It's like playing rock, paper, scissors against yourself, you can't lose:> Maybe it's just incredibly small ego's and you need the deathspam lit up across the zone to make you feel almighty and powerful. Have some balls and fight solo.. It's not as though there is an alb or middie stealth group ever operating in odins to justify it...

S

Spamb0t

Originally posted by Gamah
K plz re read my post, I'm not whining about them zerging its the fact they are constantly camping the same place and its killing odins for small groupers/solos...not once did i mention buffbots :/

buffbotlosers is destroying the game for normal players too so foad plz.

and oh im sure ud answer with "everyone is buffed these days"
and then id answer with "everyone zerg these days"

L

Lubricador

will miss those rps you uisually give me when you visit svasud gamah .
/flex ?

E

Eliz

Why the heck are you talking about buffbots? Thats not the point here. The point is youre ruining the possibility for solo/duo hunting which has been good in Odins up until your group camping begun. HW is my choice aswell atm.

/waves to Revminster

O

old.Zarff

Come play there with me cause it can be slow at times
I'll come play with you reviiiii, but you know it's gonna take some food to lure me out there :p

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Spamb0t
buffbotlosers is destroying the game for normal players too so foad plz.

Always nice to recieve constructive posting.

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Lubricador
will miss those rps you uisually give me when you visit svasud gamah .
/flex ?

/flex :p nerf savages btw did'nt you 4 shot me :eek: I was laughing irl when you caught me that time :p

P.S the reason I was /flexing is because I just killed a yellow con zerker in rat mode..I was proud ok..<Guess i'm quite sad but oh well :p>

Originally posted by Revminster
I have to agree that there sure are alot of hib stealthers at amg nowadays. A couple of weeks ago I used to be pretty much alone there. So now I have slowly started going HW instead

Come play there with me cause it can be slow at times

I'll come play with you too :) see you soon /kiss

E

eynar

Cool screenshot. Who's buffbot is the Knight Commander btw? Dunno what the point is of the one who posted it tho, it's kinda contradicting. On one hand you say you guys team up becuz of all the buffbot users in Emain, but on the other hand you make it impossible to solo in Odin's, especially unbuffed, so kind of making more people use one...?

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Falcon
clericcon.jpg

The reason we suicided was because we'd done a few rounds of emain and it was completely dead and had been for a good 30mins, and no other reports of Albs anywhere else in the frontiers (no guard death spam etc.) meaning those buffbots more than likely all belonged to stealthers. Note also that panning the camera round there were more inside but it was impossible to fit all on one screenshot, confirmed also by someone who managed to run inside before the guards got him.

Since when has 5/6 people been a zerg anyway, seems the amount of people needed to be classed as a zerg decreases on a weekly basis the amount the whiners cry zerg each time they get owned.

So kindly don't whine about a few stealthers grouped together and don't even start with the buffed stealthers whine until you've had a REAL good look at the above screenshot.

Anyway, this thread has been done once this week, you could've just added to that whine.

lol @ stlong buffbot row =D
logged on one morning - emain empty, no group etc and like 10-14 shammies inspecting walls of mtk =D

F

Falcon

Why the heck are you talking about buffbots?
Cos it's always the inevitable next step in a stealther whine thread so I thought I'd slap it down before they even had chance to go there :p

I still solo but I also find it near impossible to find any solo opponents, the reason I'm backing the stealth groups is because it's only what SBs and Infs have done since server birth.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hang around with the stealth groups 24/7 but if I turned up at an MG and they're there I wont just leave either, largely because I cba to go elsewhere.

So yes I know your frustrations, it IS hard to find 1 vs 1s now but whining about it is pointless.

I really do wish I could bump into at least half the people whining about not being able to solo, solo, but I haven't seen them around at all, I'd love more 1 vs 1 fights it's what I enjoyed so much for so long.

As for buffbots, I did make myself a rule that for every unbuffed stealther I encountered I'd go out myself unbuffed for 2 runs, would be nice if everyone did that, it would cut the buffbot problem down but in the last 2 months I've only had to do 4 unbuffed runs. So sadly, 2 out of maybe 100 encounters were unbuffed stealthers so it seems a bit of a no-go.

I'll gladly start avoiding the MG zergs again if I can find places where there are soloers around but as I say, most come in groups of 3+. If I see a duo I'll have a go but anymore than that and I'm bound to die so that's why we travel in groups.

One last note is that the people at MGs generally aren't 1fg of stealthers, usually you have 3 stealthers camping the MG, then a trio of 3 more show and sometimes then say another 3 or so. It's not like it's a planned stealth zerg or anything, it just happens :p

So anyway, I'll spend another week or so avoiding the stealth "zergs" and see how it goes, looking for solo targets in HW and Odins if the others complaining do the same and maybe we can have some nice 1 vs 1 fights and it can stay that way. But if the usual happens and you bring friends because you lose 1 vs 1 then also kindly quit complaining here.

S

Slegga

hahaha

Just wanna say that dont go to Odins if u get killed over and over Gamah....hehe also want to say thx all the times u came to Dodens Gruva and my BD Anoobody killed u again and again. I wonder why u came back so many times when i killed u so easy?

Anyway thx for the free rpts u gave me while i was PL a friend in Dodens Gruva :)

B

bigchief

As for buffbots, I did make myself a rule that for every unbuffed stealther I encountered I'd go out myself unbuffed for 2 runs, would be nice if everyone did that, it would cut the buffbot problem down but in the last 2 months I've only had to do 4 unbuffed runs. So sadly, 2 out of maybe 100 encounters were unbuffed stealthers so it seems a bit of a no-go.

You met me unbuffed twice in 10mins the other day (along with a scout also unbuffed :p )

4 unbuffed runs please :)

F

Falcon

Scout sure as hell didn't feel unbuffed, never seen an unbuffed scout hit anywhere near that hard before.

Oh, was only self-buffed both runs when I met you two anyway :p

T

tildson

Dont go odins then, simple solution.

Just accept it.. Just as we do having the ½ of the population as a realm compared to alb/mid, accepting that we cant hold a relic due to the population.

Just play the game, emain is crowded with mid/alb-stealthers usually, just accept it :(

O

opoc

Originally posted by Gamah
You do know your biting the hand that feeds you?, a lot of people have given up odin's now because of your constant zerg, me almost being one of them (a regualr there), and pretty much distroyed soloing there leaving us no where to go kthx.

Guess you wont stop till odin's has died once again!

yes it is a whine etc :/
(not killed it as in fg but soloing and small grps, its a damn shame)

Edit: Just got zerged again, by at least 5-6 if not a fg, not going back there again for a month of two, and i urge other soloers to do the same..pointless!

Actully while im whining evax..do me a favour and go learn how to play instead of /dismissing me after rolling over me with a fg..fool

MInstrels deserve 1000 deaths :/ one after another :p

M

Makwaerk

been running into 4 luri stealher in odin's alot these last few days.... I have to say I like you guys, play the game as you like ignore the whiners

B

bigchief

Scout sure as hell didn't feel unbuffed, never seen an unbuffed scout hit anywhere near that hard before.

Oh, was only self-buffed both runs when I met you two anyway :p

Believe it or not he was unbuffed :p Bear in mind he was shooting you at the same time i was doing a PA chain on you + poison etc so he cant have hit that hard as it was still 2-3 shots b4 u died :p

F

Falcon

Originally posted by bigchief
Believe it or not he was unbuffed :p Bear in mind he was shooting you at the same time i was doing a PA chain on you + poison etc so he cant have hit that hard as it was still 2-3 shots b4 u died :p
Cos I'm the worlds str0ngest Elf ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom