To the constant alb stealther zerg at emain.

C

cougar-

You do know your biting the hand that feeds you?, a lot of people have given up emain now because of your constant zerg, me almost being one of them (a regualr there), and pretty much distroyed soloing there leaving us no where to go kthx.

O

old.Zarff

got a little tiny question cougar, how can stealther zergs be a problem if you just don't stay or camp the mgs :)?

C

cougar-

jenna!.jpg

sb:s zerging mtk !!

J

Jonaldo

mid has deadly sb's now?
aren't they in like 5 patches time?

;)

G

Gamah

Originally posted by cougar-
You do know your biting the hand that feeds you?, a lot of people have given up emain now because of your constant zerg, me almost being one of them (a regualr there), and pretty much distroyed soloing there leaving us no where to go kthx.

:D :fluffle:

Git

I

inqy

go go hibbie stealth! you're our only defence now against the overpowered infils. :(

P

pudzy

The hib zerg aint much better either tbh.

I just dont know who needs to zerg or even team when you have dragon fang and avoid pain/diamond back.

F

Firfin

All classes are in their right to group each other yeah,so whine about this have no point.

Anyway the thing i most hate is when i'm fighting with my SB an infil or a NS and suddenly appear a fg of visible classes and kill me and the enemy stealther :p, atleast you albs and hibs opportunist kill the enemy before me and let my cute female norseman SB gain some rps that way :D

Firfin lvl 50 Gimpskald - Elding Vakten
Linu lvl 50 Shadowblade - Elding vakten
Melania lvl 38 Healer - n00b
And few more lowbies

Proud member of Savage Conclave

--------------------------------------------------------

Elhana lvl 50 Chanter - Grove Protecter
And some more lowbies

Users who are viewing this thread