To the Albs who took Molvik

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Next time, when u cant handle 2 luris can u not triple in numbers plz. Actually im quite shocked tbh as my mains an alb, and when i do /who 35-39 theres never anyone on , but yet u someone managed to find 9 people lol.

Thanks for the RP's , me and Mirt had fun defending till the normal boring zerg ruined it. Also u gave us a chance to see what mauler is like, and in the BG it seems theyre kinda shite, i spose u dont have the spec points at 39 for all the fluff, gonna be a lot harder at 50 tho :(

Ah well , would be nice if more people still played molvik, if u hadnt have took the towers we wouldnt have seen peeps were there and u coulda took it a lot easier then resorting to crapzerg tactics but nm , just glad to see some action at last, lets try to get a lot more people in there and if u lot lvl on, go leirvik, that needs some love to :p

all my love , Vampirette

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Next time, when u cant handle 2 luris can u not triple in numbers plz. Actually im quite shocked tbh as my mains an alb, and when i do /who 35-39 theres never anyone on , but yet u someone managed to find 9 people lol.

Thanks for the RP's , me and Mirt had fun defending till the normal boring zerg ruined it. Also u gave us a chance to see what mauler is like, and in the BG it seems theyre kinda shite, i spose u dont have the spec points at 39 for all the fluff, gonna be a lot harder at 50 tho :(

Ah well , would be nice if more people still played molvik, if u hadnt have took the towers we wouldnt have seen peeps were there and u coulda took it a lot easier then resorting to crapzerg tactics but nm , just glad to see some action at last, lets try to get a lot more people in there and if u lot lvl on, go leirvik, that needs some love to :p

all my love , Vampirette

typical knighthood post tbh

wanna cry more ?:puke:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly , Typical Sean trollin post. secondly if u read the it i also said was some nice fights and it was nice to see some action there at last, but hey, u wasnt there was you ? no ofc u wasnt, therefor u had no reason to post , but u did, because thats all u can do, there isnt anything else to do in your pathetic little life is there.

I swear u prolly actually sit there all day with ure eyes glued to the monitor waiting for a new thread to pop up so u can spam so more useless shit in it. And why would i q_q , we didnt lose, me an the chanter got out near the end and let them take it, is no reason to give free rp when outnumbered, it was just funny they needed to bring so many reinforcements. But like i said again, u wasnt there, so kinda go away and try not to post unless something is relevant to u in future if u can do that, i know its oh so hard for u tho..

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Sean, Knight was just pointing out that Albs cant do jacksheit without a zerg
Which i must agree with him there

Aye knight Only BGs that are populated are Thid and maybe cathal from time-2-time

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Sean, Knight was just pointing out that Albs cant do jacksheit without a zerg
Which i must agree with him there

Aye knight Only BGs that are populated are Thid and maybe cathal from time-2-time

They zerged a ck in a battleground.

Everyone does that, its 5 bubs of free xp. If you look at most BGs from Thid upwards, its usually taken by Albs or Hibs. Its not zerging, just common sense

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
In a time when everyones worried about no action in the battlegrounds, you complain when there are actually albs in molvik.
I'm much happyer getting zerged and taking one alb down with me than fighting nothing...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Also u gave us a chance to see what mauler is like, and in the BG it seems theyre kinda shite, i spose u dont have the spec points at 39 for all the fluff, gonna be a lot harder at 50 tho :(

In molvik, Maulers are melee gods (if played right, so far i belive most maulers in this cluster is PLed). so he/she can most likely not play the class its way to be played (i saw alot of that on US too ;D)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
In molvik, Maulers are melee gods (if played right, so far i belive most maulers in this cluster is PLed). so he/she can most likely not play the class its way to be played (i saw alot of that on US too ;D)

Probably was pl-d , but his equip didnt look that roggy and in a one on one fight with him, i took him down easy, head to head. But as i said, at 39 he wouldnt have enuf spec points yet to get a HoT/PBT/High dmg dd like my claw, wheras i can just spec pierce/shadow, giving me the advantage, it also helps my hit speed is incredible when i use the haste buff. Thats not to say he didnt hit hard tho , when he landed a combo on me it took off a sizeable chunk.

Like i said in another post tho, i get the feelin with mauler vs vamp its goin to be down to who has the power(as in power pool) at the start of the fight. Mauler cant keep up with the dmg a vamp can dish out, But a vamp cant gain a lot of power vs a mualer with the evade/pbt/fumble buffs up. We'll see :)

And i wasnt complaining about the zerg cos it was a zerg, it was more that they brought so many when i never saw anyone on alb that lvl when i play on there lolz. Ah well, we'll take it back tommorow or something :) . We would bring more hibs but as we only have a population of 10 people now it may be a tad hard :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly , Typical Sean trollin post. secondly if u read the it i also said was some nice fights and it was nice to see some action there at last, but hey, u wasnt there was you ? no ofc u wasnt, therefor u had no reason to post , but u did, because thats all u can do, there isnt anything else to do in your pathetic little life is there.

I swear u prolly actually sit there all day with ure eyes glued to the monitor waiting for a new thread to pop up so u can spam so more useless shit in it. And why would i q_q , we didnt lose, me an the chanter got out near the end and let them take it, is no reason to give free rp when outnumbered, it was just funny they needed to bring so many reinforcements. But like i said again, u wasnt there, so kinda go away and try not to post unless something is relevant to u in future if u can do that, i know its oh so hard for u tho..

no actually i have a job, and i take regular 5 min breaks n have a quick check on FH/myspace to see if fags like u have flamed me....... im not a 3X yr old guy who sits at home all day MMORPG'ing sponging off the government, my tax pays for bums like you.... u tit

on topic
Knighthood whine no1 : " me and Mirt had fun defending till the normal boring zerg ruined it."

Knighthood whine no2 : "we wouldnt have seen peeps were there and u coulda took it a lot easier then resorting to crapzerg tactics but nm "

and thats just 1 post, so get a life, get a job and stop posting bullshit......

P.S. u say this thread does not mention me so why am i posting ?
i post because im a troll trying to hyjack as many threads as possible, and personally i think this is +1 to me

kthnxbye

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Probably was pl-d , but his equip didnt look that roggy and in a one on one fight with him, i took him down easy, head to head. But as i said, at 39 he wouldnt have enuf spec points yet to get a HoT/PBT/High dmg dd like my claw, wheras i can just spec pierce/shadow, giving me the advantage, it also helps my hit speed is incredible when i use the haste buff. Thats not to say he didnt hit hard tho , when he landed a combo on me it took off a sizeable chunk.

Well, my rogged and unbuffed (self buffs ofc) lvl 39 mauler (on US) kills most vamps nps. only problem was one that perma fumbeled me (still killed him tho ;)

but then again, ive seen alot of crappy US playing, most of em dont got a clue :p
and in molvik, 25 FW, 34 aura 19 pow strikes works realy well!

seanysux

Banned
stop whining about molvik NUBS

come thidranki instead, still need 4k kills for master enforcer lolzorlzolrz

Aleven is teh kingz0r :kissit:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
stop whining about molvik NUBS

come thidranki instead, still need 4k kills for master enforcer lolzorlzolrz

Aleven is teh kingz0r :kissit:

oh rly

Everyone bigs up Aleven so much he nothing special, he's no bigger, Tougher then the next man in thid, last 2 night's i kill him in duo easy! Less licking ass and respect the real; players ;o
Apixo

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Scouser
Everyone bigs up Aleven so much he nothing special, he's no bigger, Tougher then the next man in thid, last 2 night's i kill him in duo easy! Less licking ass and respect the real; players ;o
Apixo

yer ano wtf master enforcer is a newb title

pfft i mean aleven is sooo hard to kill in a chanter and bard duo :O

shit i wish i was as skilled like a chanter with a bard bot and ppl respected me bcoz i can kill a solo bd when grp'd coz im a "real player"

:puke: :puke:

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
no actually i have a job, and i take regular 5 min breaks n have a quick check on FH/myspace to see if fags like u have flamed me....... im not a 3X yr old guy who sits at home all day MMORPG'ing sponging off the government, my tax pays for bums like you.... u tit

P.S. u say this thread does not mention me so why am i posting ?
i post because im a troll trying to hyjack as many threads as possible, and personally i think this is +1 to me

kthnxbye

Lmfao .... u havnt got a job u lying cock, they dont employ people still in kindergarten. Still at least u admited it eh. Now if only ud fuck off to some other forum instead.

Ps. I still love u ingame, but ure a tit on FH :p , and so is Shadow (Who incidently, i saw in goth harbour today , sooooo so much for the attention see... i mean Quitting thread eh.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Scouser
Apixo:

Have to agree with seans comment on here. Aleven is a lot better than 99% of other BD out there in Thid. U killed him in a duo.... ? solo him instead, unbuffed too which is what he normally is (or was when i played mid back then).

Havnt actually seen him in a while as my chars are on Alb and Hib now, he ha a BM in hib but not been on much, so /wave Aleven if u still read these forums :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
level more vamps pls, so I can farm them with inf :)

really need more hibs/mids in 50 rvr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom