To the albs in odins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
To the albs in Odins Gate at 03.00 - 03.45 CET.

Learn to play your classes for gods sake, having 4 alb stealthers rr2 - rr4 chase me and fall for kite PA? I mean, come on...ive seen BG1 NSes do better then that.

Oh yeah, camping amg? You dont dare to go outside rezz range for your bots?
Whimps is what you are. Skill-less 20% melee bonus whimps who still has to rely on numbers to win. Sigh...

Save the flames all you post horney ppl, i dont care about them much anyway.

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
Well how are they supposed to learn to play the class? By killing more mobs in AC? I quess the best place to learn is in the frontiers.

And I don't think there is nothing wrong with grouping or camping milegates... Not like I haven't been killed loads in there by grouped / adding SB's... or is it allowed only for Mids or Hibs?

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
You and your hunter pet killed me couple times at mmg HW couple days ago and all the time I was unbuffed while you buffed up to your nose. You hitted me for about 300 damage 3 times with your main hand while I hitted once and guess that was just your uber skills and nothing to do with buffs and gear. After I revealed you I think I saw about 2 styles used by you which must have been some insane fingerwork by you.

I didnt mind learning what I did that day and you must have thought I was noob even trying to find you after I got rezzed couple times by a friendly group. But like I always like to say have fun and good luck. I had fun that evening thanks to you mostly since there was nothing else to fight with that evening and when I log today I hope I will fun too and hope everyone else logging in at the same time will be having fun too. Would be really sad for someone playing this game just to kill 4 rr2-rr4 infs without having any fun and then come here to get some "reputation" so people who also play this game to be the most uber there is could come to read about it and take deeb breaths and think he is their hero...

Im not saying there wouldnt be something wrong these days when some people playing this game have powerleveled or bought chars and seems they really dont know anything about how they should play and I hope those people would learn fast since they are not fun to fight agains or with.

This is a game... Not everyone play this to be the most FOTM person in the server and there is millions of reasons why those players might have been playing so bad as you think at that time. Always makes me wonder do people always just think everyone play this game for getting most powerful items and getting the highest realmrank there is or is it just the people crying, whining and calling people names here in the forums.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thundercat said:
Well how are they supposed to learn to play the class? By killing more mobs in AC? I quess the best place to learn is in the frontiers.

And I don't think there is nothing wrong with grouping or camping milegates... Not like I haven't been killed loads in there by grouped / adding SB's... or is it allowed only for Mids or Hibs?

For the first you dont learn to play the class by killing mobs, you are right about that.
For the second...you learn to play your class to the maximum by playing solo, if its a stealtherclass we are talking about. If you play in a group as a stealther, you will hardly learn how to land a PA on a stealther, simply couse you dont have to.

Playing solo makes you depend on your own knowlage about the zone you are hunting in, escape routes ect. your own "skill" if you can call it that.

For the third...I dont say mids dont stealthzerg, but I do say that I have only seen it happen 1 time, when its not a relic raid or to summon a counter zerg to the hib and alb one.

And the nothing wrong with grouping? Its fookin 04.00 CET on New Years eve, what are they expecting to kill other then the odd soloer? Nothing really that can put up a fight.

Alyssania said:
You and your hunter pet killed me couple times at mmg HW couple days ago and all the time I was unbuffed while you buffed up to your nose. You hitted me for about 300 damage 3 times with your main hand while I hitted once and guess that was just your uber skills and nothing to do with buffs and gear. After I revealed you I think I saw about 2 styles used by you which must have been some insane fingerwork by you.

That day, I was unbuffed when I first got to hw, hoping to get some 1on1 fights, so I ran in to you, buffed to hell and back with your little inf friend, yet i almost kill 1 of you and the hunter turns up to kill you off, i presume. Next trip I was pissed off by beeing ganked by 2 - 8 stealthers every time I go thro a mg. Call it SB rage but I was pissed off and took it out on you. Sowwey about that.

"Always makes me wonder do people always just think everyone play this game for getting most powerful items and getting the highest realmrank there is or is it just the people crying, whining and calling people names here in the forums."

I dont say everyone dose, but i can name a whole guild that dose...Nolby Pride and I dont think that is a secret.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the misunderstanding here but firstly I was the little inf I guess you mean, named Elissa and I just helped the buffed scout since he was buffed to hell for sure but still you managed to get him almost killed which sound like a well played then.I was too busy running to the hunter you had with you to see if you dropped buffs I just thought you must have been buffed to hell since second and third time you killed me, it just went too easy. You evaded almost all my hits, hitted me 2 or 3 times faster and im using fast weapons and hitted two times the damage. :) And I guess the hunter just accidentally stood always almost next to you when we fought all the times.

And this was not the point it was just that I did learn from that trip to HW and quite alot I might add and it was sure thanks to you. And you should hope the infs learned something too. Its not always the numbers and buffs you have its if you say someone is playing the wrong way this game and they cant do something because you think its not right its like saying get the f..k out of my game so I can have more fun than you guys. And thats just stupid.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Raising an argument about enemies that log in at 0400 CET on New Years Eve when doing likewise seems a bit odd in my eyes. I guess they did that for the same reasons you did...or where you going to finish one of those quests that require you got into the frontiers?

And humans do have a tendency to gather in herds in real life since it is part of human nature so why expect something different in a mere game?

The solo argument isnt viable anymore unless you got a buffbot, or if you feel you are drawn to self punishment. With the timestealing porting back routine after being killed by the mulititude of buffbot owners that plague the game today you need to have a serious amount of spare time to find it worth your while. Not all have that at their disposal. But in theory I agree with your comment. :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding here but firstly I was the little inf I guess you mean, named Elissa and I just helped the buffed scout since he was buffed to hell for sure but still you managed to get him almost killed which sound like a well played then.I was too busy running to the hunter you had with you to see if you dropped buffs I just thought you must have been buffed to hell since second and third time you killed me, it just went too easy. You evaded almost all my hits, hitted me 2 or 3 times faster and im using fast weapons and hitted two times the damage. :) And I guess the hunter just accidentally stood always almost next to you when we fought all the times.

And this was not the point it was just that I did learn from that trip to HW and quite alot I might add and it was sure thanks to you. And you should hope the infs learned something too. Its not always the numbers and buffs you have its if you say someone is playing the wrong way this game and they cant do something because you think its not right its like saying get the f..k out of my game so I can have more fun than you guys. And thats just stupid.

yes, 2nd and 3rd time i was buffed. I was to bloody pissed off at that moment to go back unbuffed and give a fair fight since no one ever dose the same to me. I wanted to rezz kill you over and over again seeing you never come back. And the hunter i had with me? I didnt know he was there, thought i was alone in hadrians.

And you are right about your 2nd statement.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
The solo argument isnt viable anymore unless you got a buffbot, or if you feel you are drawn to self punishment. With the timestealing porting back routine after being killed by the mulititude of buffbot owners that plague the game today you need to have a serious amount of spare time to find it worth your while. Not all have that at their disposal. But in theory I agree with your comment. :)

That you dont have a buff bot and cant solo just because of it...then you shouldnt be playing an assasin. 90% of the unbuffed assasins do solo and do it well, my own teacher, wont say his name, plays his SB to the max, beating buffed assasins unbuffed. So its utter bullshit that you cant solo unbuffed, all you need to do is learn how to use your class to the max.

Thinking there hardly is any solo albs in hw, my conclusion is that MOST albs just are to lazy and/or to RP horney to go and fight fair against other soloers in hw. I also wounder, when was mids last seen camping mmg in any zone? I have never seen it happen. Never.

Tamron

Fledgling Freddie
Grivne, this seems to be a pattern with you :eek:

I met you (Dwera) near Odin apk, we were both unbuffed, and I win. Good fight, enjoyed it <smiles>.

Later as I go out of the amg I see you run towards apk again, so I follow, thinking let's have another of those rare unbuffed 1 on 1's. Too bad you were buffed this time...

It's easy to whine about bb's and still be using them... Let's see some more of us NOT using them, *regularly*, and maybe then we can affect a change :cheers:

(I know, I'm a dreamer... )

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
That you dont have a buff bot and cant solo just because of it...then you shouldnt be playing an assasin. 90% of the unbuffed assasins do solo and do it well, my own teacher, wont say his name, plays his SB to the max, beating buffed assasins unbuffed. So its utter bullshit that you cant solo unbuffed, all you need to do is learn how to use your class to the max.

I hope you dont really mean that ... because NO WAY an unbuffed assassin can beat a buffed one .

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Asharith said:
I hope you dont really mean that ... because NO WAY an unbuffed assassin can beat a buffed one .

oh god you are funny, ive done it myself and i cant even use the same tools as my teacher since i dont have 50 venom...Use the brain to think of what you can do to use your assasin to the max, not just spamming 2 - 3 styles and win on that.

That is daoc skills on a high level.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>So its utter bullshit that you cant solo unbuffed.

Of course you can, never said it was impossible. Read the whole sentence next time friend. I never said it was impossible. What I said was that you have to enjoy a bit of self punishment if you do. At low realm rank you will have a hard time against the numerous buffed assassins etc. that you met. Just as those rr2 guys found out when they met you. The game is designed so buffed > unbuffed and also higher realm rank > lower realm rank, getting around that requires both skill, the right toys (ie items) and having Lady Luck smiling intensely on you. Have you already forgotten your early realm ranks?

>oh god you are funny, ive done it myself

The fact that you have done it isnt the important thing here. Heck, me and friend of mine killed killed a shadowblade of fairly high realm rank in DF when we were lvl 39ers, not exactly enough to say it was more than a freak accident. The intersting question is how often does it happen. Everytime, 50% or 20%? Was the realm rank difference in your or the opponents favour?

>90% of the unbuffed assasins do solo and do it well

Either something has happened in Midgård during the last couple of months while I have been practicing with my staff or you talk of a handful of assassins on the server...starting the sentence with 90% makes it sound like the majority of of all assassins run without buffbots _and_ that I dont believe. Doac has been plagued with the buffbot menace for a long time and I find the idea that there are less of them now than last autumn absurd.

Quite funny actually :) The power of presentation.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's just as good we all put Grivne on ignore...he's been making a whinethread every time he got killed since he registered on BW..doesn't look like he's planning to stop that now..so all be ready for more incoming whining and explanations about how skilled he really are. :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I already have on both forums, I'd estimate nearing 95% of his posts whinge about someting, i think he would find a very comfortable home amongst the VN boards lot.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Why do albs need 4+ nowa days? Should be enough with a mincer/scout or mincer/infil duo.

Dimitris

Fledgling Freddie
oh well...

some people never change.

Have a nice new whining year then :)

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
[/QUOTE]For the third...I dont say mids dont stealthzerg, but I do say that I have only seen it happen 1 time,

Next trip I was pissed off by beeing ganked by 2 - 8 stealthers every time I go thro a mg. Call it SB rage but I was pissed off and took it out on you. Sowwey about that.

I dont say everyone dose, but i can name a whole guild that dose...Nolby Pride and I dont think that is a secret.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dwera but if uve only seen mids stealth zerg once youre pretty blind, i duo most of the time with a friend and we always almost 80% of hte time get killed by 3-4+ mid Sbs either at apk road in emain or once we go through the amg. Nothing really to whine about, everyone does it unfortunately and just gotta live with it. And yes ur SB rage is mean =( stop killing me if u see me with like 2 other infs =( hehe

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Dwera but if uve only seen mids stealth zerg once youre pretty blind, i duo most of the time with a friend and we always almost 80% of hte time get killed by 3-4+ mid Sbs either at apk road in emain or once we go through the amg. Nothing really to whine about, everyone does it unfortunately and just gotta live with it. And yes ur SB rage is mean =( stop killing me if u see me with like 2 other infs =( hehe

if you call 3 - 5 mids a stealthzerg then i wounder what it is albs are doing. 3 - 5 infs, 2 scouts and a minstrel, mostly running together and camping same spots. When I say stealthzerg I compare it to the alb and hib ones and then you can say mids dont stealthzerg in any close way to the other 2 realms. I can say this couse there hardly is enough mid stealthers in the same rvr zone to make a counterzerg to hib and alb ones, most stealthers just changes zone in search for solo fights.

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
An unbuffed char winning against a buffed one is one in a thousand, given that both are about equal rr and wear good gear.
You may be as good as you want, but if you hit for 100 and they it back for 200 evading three times as much as you , you're toast.

:touch:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Aenir said:
An unbuffed char winning against a buffed one is one in a thousand, given that both are about equal rr and wear good gear.
You may be as good as you want, but if you hit for 100 and they it back for 200 evading three times as much as you , you're toast.

:touch:

ive beaten buffed hib stealthers 1on1 unbuffed. both rangers and nightshades. The trick is to debuff them to the size of a hillcat and dont do melee stun so they purge. ;)

I carry 9 wepons using all debuffs and venoms i can use: dot/disease/str-con debuff on main wepons, 3 backup with same set. Then I carry 3 wepons with snare/end cost increase/attackspeed decrease venoms on them wich i change in combat. I also carry 2 level 1 MP shields with 10 dex/qui debuff on, infs and NSes dont like that. :p

-Sar-

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
I carry 9 wepons using all debuffs and venoms i can use: dot/disease/str-con debuff on main wepons, 3 backup with same set. Then I carry 3 wepons with snare/end cost increase/attackspeed decrease venoms on them wich i change in combat. I also carry 2 level 1 MP shields with 10 dex/qui debuff on, infs and NSes dont like that. :p

What Grivne really said: "I have too much money" :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
[..]Save the flames all you post horney ppl, i dont care about them much anyway.

Hahahahhaha ... how the f##k do you expect people to take you even a little serious Grivne? You reply to most posts... heck if no-one replied to your endless whining you would have stopped ages ago to get the attention you obviously need somewhere else.

I don't care about your whines ... always run solo or grouped with one or two guildies. Get zerged/pwned left and right ... I /rel and go back. And when I pwn someone I don't write a pseudo whine to tell everybody I did either. :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom