To the albs in odins/jamt tonight

M

Melachi-

Nice to see albs back in our frontier trying to take keeps, albs lately seem to not care ;P, but on your second visit, did you ahve to camp amg with your 3/4fg ? :p thats usualy reserved for us mids 'defeding our frontier' tbh :)

Nah not a zerg whine, just nice to see albs back trying to take keeps, seems like you lot gave up

N

Nightchill

I'd guess that the 3/4fg the second time were a different group of Albs since after we were defeated at Glen, most of us went to HW (and not back to Odins) :)

Eitherway, still shocking to take a keep and have 45 (soon going to over 60) mids turn up so fast.

N

Nightchill

trying? we did take glen :p we just didn't really defend it

M

mactavish

It was GOP out for a Sunday stroll who took Glenlock tonight.

I was impressed tho with the responce from mids, you must of beem close to be quick off the mark?

We must do it again real soon

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by Nightchill

Eitherway, still shocking to take a keep and have 45 (soon going to over 60) mids turn up so fast.

If you were amongst the albs that had this tremendously beautiful fight against mids out in front of Glen after you took it, I should let you know that we were only a little over 2fg mids at that time. We stood an amazing ground. Actually, come to think of it, how the hell did we survive? :)

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by mactavish
It was GOP out for a Sunday stroll who took Glenlock tonight.

I was impressed tho with the responce from mids, you must of beem close to be quick off the mark?

We must do it again real soon

Reason was that my group and Melachi's group had teamed up because we got reports of 4fg albs in Odin's. So we gathered at Bledmeer, since we sort off had this weird idea that you were raiding that keep.

Since no albs seemed to show up at Bled, we decided to launch an attack on those albs in Odin's, and that's where we heard news of you guys attacking Glenlock. So at best runemaster speed accompagnied by sprinting, and a lot of frowning from Melachi's group about 'ghetto speed' due to the fact they had a skald and we didn't, we hurried to Glen as fast as we could. You basically took the keep right when we approached it, so we backed off.

That's where we found most of you guys at the lake between Glen and Blend. The rest is history, I reckon. :)

O

Ottar

> Actually, come to think of it, how the hell did we survive?

Dunno that as I was kinda dead at the time but.. basically I had good fortune of running up to Glen with wood just as it fell, pulling 2 albs with me towards Blendrake. So, soon most of the albs ended up chasing me and a mid stealther, then mids started to show up from both odin's and uppland directions. Guess you guys took advantage of albs being spread out too thin and confused at the time. Teaches them to chace stragglers next time ;)

Ottar

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Groborthir
If you were amongst the albs that had this tremendously beautiful fight against mids out in front of Glen after you took it, I should let you know that we were only a little over 2fg mids at that time. We stood an amazing ground. Actually, come to think of it, how the hell did we survive? :)

hehe, a little over 2fg being 23 (from the guardspam deaths during the fight)? eitherway, that put the numbers pretty even with what we had so didn't expect to overrun you :) then the rest of the mids arrived (from behind) and that was that. I was then surprised that *we* lasted so long ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom