To the Albs defending Thid this Saturday

T

Tenko

Well done! :clap:

An organised defence, not just of the keep but the whole BG!

Defending in force against both opposing realms we virtually never lost an encounter due (some will say obviously :p) to our ability to bring to bare superior numbers on nearly every occasion.

But remember, you've got to be in the right place at the right time and that was where we played well today. With spotters hidden at each enemy pk we could mobilise the entire force to intercept either on the roads to or on the bridges, never staying more than a couple of mins at each pk. This was usually because there was an opposing force in bound from the other one but we nearly always managed to get back into position rezzed and healed in time.

Highlight though was the defence against a large hib force (about 30-40 at a guess) trying to take the keep. Out numbered but prewarned we retired to the keep twice to succesfully hold out :clap:

Next time lads try sneaking out side ways from your pks (Why take the direct route?!) and bring a catapult too!

A definite example of why NOT camping the pks is better and more fun for the camper as well as the campee :p

B

Brunore

Did you used to be in The Black Spawn mate?

I remember your name Khelban Blackstaff, I was the gimped paladin called Yond Majere about a year ago when I was on alb/pry

If it is you and you see either Nukin, Shortstuff or Sessi about, /wave and we'll have a dance before I kill you :D

O

old.Downanael

So you zerg all around instead camping PK's?

Guess everyone who never been on RvR might enjoy that :rolleyes:

T

Tenko

Hiya Yond

Yeah I did, a long time ago and I remember you quite well :)

Do you have an alt in bg1?

If so are any of the below yours....

Samanta, Punnani (x2), Buora, Dagge, Mashive, Valkybabe, Colwyn, Feneex, Rylan, Pommi, Svenruune, Rylan, Marabunta, Clockwork, Savoury, Rounn, Alfdoad, Eritica (x2), Anaea, Sativaa, Nickv, Growth, Sciath, Rowenbell, Banan, Nenya, Lillkuken, Seldom or Terrab.

As these were the peeps I killed yesterday :)

Originally posted by old.Downanael
So you zerg all around instead camping PK's?

Guess everyone who never been on RvR might enjoy that :rolleyes:

Pretty much sums it up :p

Was enjoyable though until the falling numbers of mids and hibs got so few that the fights became totally one sided then I went hunting on my own.

I think the point I was trying to make was that at the start the continous assault from the other realms could of easily wiped us out if we werent paying attention to our flanks and rear areas.

you should always pay attention to your flanks and rear areas :p

B

Brunore

Nope, none of those :p

The only bg1 toon I have now is Nukin Futter, a dwarf zerker.

I`ll come out to play in thid tonight with him :D

X

Xtro

Sunday = albs camping mpk tbh. Though it livened up when we opened up the catapults. Btw I constantly told mids - er dont rush out onto road go ROUND THE SIDE but some headless chickens dont listen.

Highlight of the weekend was the utterly clueless SB called Eritrea or something - quote "PLZ WE MUST CHARGE ALBS NOW PLZ STOP TALKING OF TACTICS!". lol I despair, mind you I remember her causing wipeouts in vendo whilst I was levelling so shouldnt have expected anything more.

Oh doh another bit:

me: hold back, lets form proper balanced groups and wait for others to port.

Random gimp: No we must charge albs camping PK now!!111

10 seconds later -

Random gimp : REZPLZ.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Tenko
Hiya Yond

Pretty much sums it up :p

Was enjoyable though until the falling numbers of mids and hibs got so few that the fights became totally one sided then I went hunting on my own.

I think the point I was trying to make was that at the start the continous assault from the other realms could of easily wiped us out if we werent paying attention to our flanks and rear areas.

you should always pay attention to your flanks and rear areas :p

Arght,first time alb beats me with sarcastic answers :(

E

edoa

Haha

Ill take all the credit for keeping the mids away from the rams. I seriouslly abused to LoS bug to kill all that was hittign the doors and using the rams.

F

Fafnir

Re: Haha

Originally posted by edoa
Ill take all the credit for keeping the mids away from the rams. I seriouslly abused to LoS bug to kill all that was hittign the doors and using the rams.
And you are proud of it?:puke:

E

edoa

Well

As I said before. No I dont think LoS is fair. Yes necros suck ass in RvR exept when using LoS bug.

G

Gerta Ugbash

Lame Very very lame

:wall: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread