To the Agamaggan Population`

Poox

Loyal Freddie
Agamaggan is not a Spanish server, will you please get that into your heads. It is an English server so you are required to speak in the basic English and always speak English on General channels etc. It is also NOT the un-official Spanish server so please spread yourselves out a bit so one population of English people do not have so much annoyingness during their play on Agamaggan.

Thanks, Poox.

And in Spanish

Agamaggan no es un servidor español, voluntad que usted consigue por favor eso en sus cabezas. Es un servidor inglés así que le requieren hablar en el inglés básico y hablar siempre inglés en los canales etc del general. No es también el servidor español oficioso satisface tan la extensión ustedes mismo fuera de un pedacito así que una población de la gente inglesa no tiene tanto annoyingness durante su juego en Agamaggan.

Gracias, Poox.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Poox, don't even bother. Try reasoning with a brick wall, you'll find it a much easier job.

I gave up on the whole issue, whatever you say. Your either wrong or a racist, probably both.

There are some very nice spanish people, but the "spanish community" isn't really giving them a good name on aggamagan.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Its just like saying Stormscale isn't the .swe server

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Inappropriate
This category includes both clear and masked language which:

* Is a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions
* Is otherwise considered objectionable

If a player is found to have used such language, he/she may:

* Be given a warning
* Be temporarily or permanently suspended from the game

of course that is very vague, i mean, im sure theres lots of things that get said that are "objectionable" to someone :p

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
Burning Legion is more of a swe server than English :< I feel your pain

arawem

Loyal Freddie
First of, i agree every1 should talk in english in the general chats if they are in an english server, besides that, i wonder why is allways the "spanish" problems. M8, that happens in almost EVERY server i know, ppl talking in general chat in their mother lenguage, is very common, so stop allways blameing spanish ppl.

Second one, is quite childish from u the second part, mean the spanish translation. If u dont know spanish yourself, then dont try it. Using word translator is really stupid.

Again: USE ENGLISH IN THE ENGLISH SERVERS!!!!

Cheers :)

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
After about an hour of going live we found Agamaggan was the unofficial Spanish server. So our guild and our allied guild made the early move to Burning Legion :)

All is pretty good there.

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
After about an hour of going live we found Agamaggan was the unofficial Spanish server. So our guild and our allied guild made the early move to Burning Legion

We found out to late.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom