To the 5 rangers camping beno bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
You better get running because I'm gunna chop you into pieces irl with my carving knife and serve you as retard stew, noskill wankers.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
dont-have-clue
Then allow me to elaborate, one form of no-skill cowardice is no better then another. In other words, you all deserve each other ;)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
pot-kettle-black.
what are you talking about .. majiii is almost always solo .. unless the zerg gets so retarded like perma groups of 3-4+ stealthers .. and he not even rr5 yet .. wich 99% of people use as an excuse to group/zerg their way to rr5

Atleast he doesn't run around cluelessly adding 1v1 fights or finishing of the last guy standing with 10% hp while pretending to be the ''i'm so gimped but i still solo all my rp with honoo00r'' guy :wanker:

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
Then allow me to elaborate, one form of no-skill cowardice is no better then another. In other words, you all deserve each other ;)

You've been doing this forever, calling every1 with stealth ability a coward ..
You call a rr4sb attacking a high rr armsman brave or stupid.. especially since you have no problem using both purge and ip2 or whatever u have .. on just me attacking u... don't call me a coward for thus letting u run passed me from then on .. so u can get buttraped by some caster :D

edit: or don't come cry here when u get added on by a stealther .. cuz u just add on any 1 v 1 stealth fight u get close to :m00:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
w8 till mid grp passes by, tell them about rangers, pop SL and kick them outta stealth 1 by 1 for the grp to slay them.

then spam /laugh

majik

Banned
Kagato said:

rr3 sb avoiding a rr7 armsman is not cowardice its just evading definate suicide. If you like charging lvl 90 con mobs or charging 2fg hibs because anything else would be cowardice then go do so.

majik

Banned
Haldar said:
w8 till mid grp passes by, tell them about rangers, pop SL and kick them outta stealth 1 by 1 for the grp to slay them.

then spam /laugh

Did that to post mortem group last nite to feed mr moik rps, but there were no mid grps today:<

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
Atleast he doesn't run around cluelessly adding 1v1 fights or finishing of the last guy standing with 10% hp while pretending to be the ''i'm so gimped but i still solo all my rp with honoo00r'' guy :wanker:

Firstly I've never said im gimped and have never even said that Armsmen are actually, i'll agree when people say the class needs love but I have never said im gimped.

As for adding i'll only usually add on fights if its people I dislike or have done it to me in the past, assuming i've had chance to take the names, I don't have the luxuary of stealth to calmly analyse each encounter first, I try to be fair when I can but hey, lifes a bitch, at least I try which is more then most do.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Watchh said:
You've been doing this forever, calling every1 with stealth ability a coward ..
You call a rr4sb attacking a high rr armsman brave or stupid.. especially since you have no problem using both purge and ip2 or whatever u have .. on just me attacking u... don't call me a coward for thus letting u run passed me from then on .. so u can get buttraped by some caster :D

edit: or don't come cry here when u get added on by a stealther .. cuz u just add on any 1 v 1 stealth fight u get close to :m00:

Nope, your wrong, I call everyone that runs away or acts lame in fair fights a coward, I don't call 'simply stealthers' cowards, however 99% of the time that goes hand in hand.

And since when have I ever complained about getting adds? I don't mind getting zerged, i've come to expect it given the general cowardly nature of most of my enemies, what I find pathetic is getting attacked by zergs who still need to run away and kite and vanish because even with 2 buddies helping them they still havent got any balls to commit to a fight.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
rr3 sb avoiding a rr7 armsman is not cowardice its just evading definate suicide. If you like charging lvl 90 con mobs or charging 2fg hibs because anything else would be cowardice then go do so.

Since when have I complained about being avoided?

This is getting dull anyway, have fun with your rangers.

majik

Banned
Kagato said:
Nope, your wrong, I call everyone that runs away or acts lame in fair fights a coward, I don't call 'simply stealthers' cowards, however 99% of the time that goes hand in hand.

And since when have I ever complained about getting adds? I don't mind getting zerged, i've come to expect it given the general cowardly nature of most of my enemies, what I find pathetic is getting attacked by zergs who still need to run away and kite and vanish because even with 2 buddies helping them they still havent got any balls to commit to a fight.

When will you realise a leather using assassin versus a platemail polearm wielding heavy tank is not a fair fight?

And btw there is one reason why stealthers are "dishonourable"

THEY ARE ROGUES FOR FUCK SAKE.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
uselessaddingnfmainstealthers whing, nice

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
When will you realise a leather using assassin versus a platemail polearm wielding heavy tank is not a fair fight?

And btw there is one reason why stealthers are "dishonourable"

THEY ARE ROGUES FOR FUCK SAKE.

Snare + DoT him to death.
Doable even on rr1 and w/o shark mode :p

majik

Banned
Summoner said:
Snare + DoT him to death.
Doable even on rr1 and w/o shark mode :p

Kagato? I killed him via kiting thats why he whines at me:p

Dorimor1

Banned
I don't see whats all this fuss about imo. You can't tell archers not to group up and /assist on you and its just another way of playing the game, why shouldn't they kill their enemies quicker by teaming up? Deal with it. When you go out into the frontiers you have to expect things like that to happen, perhaps if mythic make more higher level mobs in PvE that /assist this would prepare people for what life is like out in the frontiers.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I don't see whats all this fuss about imo. You can't tell archers not to group up and /assist on you and its just another way of playing the game, why shouldn't they kill their enemies quicker by teaming up? Deal with it. When you go out into the frontiers you have to expect things like that to happen, perhaps if mythic make more higher level mobs in PvE that /assist this would prepare people for what life is like out in the frontiers.

An when all hibs, mids and the few albs who actually do solo (lol as if) get bored with getting zerged to shit (stealth or normal) and quit out of shear desperation to disassociate themselves from nob zerg fecks what will you do? Go farm those /assist mobs in the frontier right?

He aint whining about ppl assisting...........he's whining about ppl assisting on him when he's solo. There is a difference.

B.

Dorimor1

Banned
begach said:
He aint whining about ppl assisting...........he's whining about ppl assisting on him when he's solo. There is a difference.

You obviously don't know frontiers too well.

Dorimor1 said:
When you go out into the frontiers you have to expect things like that to happen,

These things happen, its part of the game. They've always happened and probably always will.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
You obviously don't know frontiers too well.

These things happen, its part of the game. They've always happened and probably always will.

Yeah it's also the reason why excal is at 1200 players prime time and dropping fast. The "honour" has gone out of the game and therefore the "point" ;)

GL with the mobs.

PS and when the hangers one realise Cata's is bollocks they'll be gone too :)

B.

Dorimor1

Banned
begach said:
Yeah it's also the reason why excal is at 1200 players prime time and dropping fast. The "honour" has done out of the game and therefore the "point"

The truth has never been so depressing :(

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Kagato? I killed him via kiting thats why he whines at me:p

lol I couldn't give a damn actually, i'd of quit years ago if I got upset at every lamer on excal, but that doesn't mean I wont express my opinion when the subject comes up, and to be honest, with this whine thread of yours your just asking for it :flame:

majik

Banned
Kagato said:
lol I couldn't give a damn actually, i'd of quit years ago if I got upset at every lamer on excal, but that doesn't mean I wont express my opinion when the subject comes up, and to be honest, with this whine thread of yours your just asking for it :flame:

So basically you just agreed with what I said.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
So basically you just agreed with what I said.

I wasn't aware I was agreeing with anything in my statement, you use some very strange logic.

majik

Banned
Kagato said:
I wasn't aware I was agreeing with anything in my statement, you use some very strange logic.

Ironic coming from someone who thinks a rr7 armsmen vs a rr4 shadowblade is a fair fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom