To the 4fg of Hibs In emain 9.2.04 3-4pm gmt

Zede

Part of the furniture
4fg zerg consisting of rr6 chanters n bards camping mmg/apk all afternoon...what a sad bunch of kids u are

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
cry m8. 1pm-3pm gmt: Albs+mids in emain with GG, only Hib stealthers in Emain. Sad bunch of kids u are

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
4fg zerg consisting of rr6 chanters n bards camping mmg/apk all afternoon...what a sad bunch of kids u are

thats never happen you know. hibs and mids are angels and they never camp and they never zerg. :puke:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Really you would have thought from over the years people WOULD SEE HOW POINTLESS THESE POSTS ARE.

Some are just too stupid I guess

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
could the mods please close all whine threads? and ban people making em? :<

would make this community much more friendly, or fun to read anyway :p hidden whines :D

Kawaii

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
thats never happen you know. hibs and mids are angels and they never camp and they never zerg. :puke:

thery're angels of darkness :p

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Gombur Glodson said:
Hug hug hug hug hug!

/hug

You Are too late Mr. I have convinced em to join the Everlasting whine :worthy:

I will be immortal bwahha!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zerg on Zerg is actually good fun. 4 fg of rr6 chanters and bards camping apk picking off 1 fg of albs at a time...well

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
All realms zerg in some way when you look at it, yesterday in HW there was a 3fg alb add that ruined a nice 1fg mids 1fg albs 1fg hib fight at mmg.
Also the 3fg of warder alb zerg at amg emain yesterday that bit the dust and got killed by 1fg (nice of you to stand so close together vs a PBAE group ;)).
Anyway when your sick of the zergs just port somewhere else, because if I get killed by 3-4fg albs in HW I am not going back without atleast the same numbers its just not worth it.

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Thought everyone knew by now that emain = zerg?

If you dont wanna face large numbers. Stay out of emain. :eek6:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Zerg on Zerg is actually good fun. 4 fg of rr6 chanters and bards camping apk picking off 1 fg of albs at a time...well

Agreed.
Realm v Realm is Mythics whole idea for this game and is great fun when it happens (lag withstanding)...............roll on Frontiers expansion.
:)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
3-4 pm ? :O at this time there were 2 tanks grps running + 1 semi tank/ mage grp running . OMG M8 those are the zerg of chanters + bards running ? :O ROFL.

the only mom what they zerg was to get DC ( was high lvl by BO). We are not running Steveh Style tbh :D.

spook

Fledgling Freddie
You sir, need to check your sources :I

there were 3½fg running around in Emain, 2 tankgrps, 1hybrid + 4-6 extras.

We may have added on each other, but that happens. I remember once we coordinated to meet up, but only because we had gotten 3fg albs moving together reported.
After that, we split up again. 30 minutes later, after nothing happened, we gather up to take DC.

EOD imo

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
3:47 PM - 09/02/04: Someone posts another pointless whien thread about zergs.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:

Angels suck ass

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Everyone zergs... just mids and hibs are in denile

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
whats so wrong with zerging everyone goes zerg = bad.

i say zerg = fun it allows the rest of us who arnt rr10 fotm classes too actually enjoy our selves instead of going mooo all the time ready for the rp train too trample us.

Just you guys wait your going too get such a shock when i drag my full group of lvl 50 animists to the mile gates.

Then we shall teach yu the meaning of zerg o yes your going too be so whining ill just laugh my tits off :D :kissit:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Well the author of this sophisticated piece of literature was merely commenting on the fact that there were 100s of Hibernians out in Emain while there were hardly any men from Albion or Midgardians about to give them an battle with honour.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
kid mode on :ahahha albs says we zerg ahahahah...
kid mode off

what is the point of this topic? some1 (for a change?!?) got zerged or w00t

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
whats so wrong with zerging everyone goes zerg = bad.

i say zerg = fun it allows the rest of us who arnt rr10 fotm classes too actually enjoy our selves instead of going mooo all the time ready for the rp train too trample us.

Just you guys wait your going too get such a shock when i drag my full group of lvl 50 animists to the mile gates.

Then we shall teach yu the meaning of zerg o yes your going too be so whining ill just laugh my tits off :D :kissit:

go for it m8, i will be there to watch (and leech) :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I loved the alb zerg in Odin's last night around 22-23CET..

We were 1fg Hibs (Elcyion Lacar) .. first we meet them near Y road in Odin's.. and it was 5-6fg albs.. and we killed 15 of them before our little RR3 group died :)

Second time was at amg, and we again killed around 2fg of them before they manage to kill us :)

So next time you see a full group RR3 hibs with yellow/red cloaks.. FEAR!

(But those Savage groups (Bad omen) are a pain in the ass!) NERF

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Random FH posters.. said:
Blabalbalbal cry balblalbal i r0x blablblalballballbal u sook balblalbalbal strong hib zerks blalbalballlblalba QQ lbalblblblalbalbal whine blalbalbal rr6 chantor blalballblla stfu blalbalbal IRL tbh
:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom