To the 38 players on excal and the 37 players on pryd.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hats off to you all.....it seems no matter what time of day it is. Its 38 on excal 37 on pryd. Check for yourselves on
Chronicles of Camelot.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
GOA cant even get the XML to work properly :)

GReaper

Part of the furniture
GOA are usually reasonably reliable with the client count XML. Sadly they've managed to screw that up too. :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
GOA are usually reasonably reliable with the client count XML. Sadly they've managed to screw that up too. :(

No no, it wasn't that which they screwed up. Their code is something like this:

if ( population == 0 ) {
population = random();
}

Unfortunately GoA wrote their own random() function. :(

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
wifey was on last night on alb and mid to say bye to all....it was 38 albs online and 22 mids at that time:p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well, guess it will save GOA a fortune in electricity bills when they shut the server down.

Gotta say its sad, and I cant believe a company could just wash its hand of a game like this, what a waste.

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Can't we send Horner to Goa, I'm sure he'd manage to moc them down somehow ;)

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
38/37 still now...
seems that from the xml crash in the middle of octomber they found that a static flash frame is a good workaround :)

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
MuhaHa

1 year and counting since Roll of Honour reported to not to be working properly?

I imagine in 10 years from now, they will have started working on population issue on Dyvet.

Just rediculous =)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
We are the forgotten children of Camelot. Accept me as your leader and I will lead you to the promised land, for verily we have endured 2 years lost in the desert....

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
lead

Lead us to GoA offices and we'll make sure that Dyvet will be over populated again =)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Logged on lunchtime yesterday to see 5 albs online. OFC it is working as intended m8s..............................:twak:

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
To the 38 players on excal and the 37 players on pryd.

Must be down to 38/30 today. Yesterday was last day for us (Tosen, DanDk, and me). All 7 account is now closed.

So...

To GOA -
e4.gif
a1026.gif

To Hibgard -
b101.gif

To the last 4 Albs still running out there -
a1099.gif

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Hibgaurd whine :(

Can you honestly blame the so called hibguard? Albs outnumbered both realms, only seems right for them to band together to fight the big bully, even if it was against the spirit of the game :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Reading this thread makes me emotional! Thinking about all my memories, all the time Ive spent on the game, and this game will now be gone!;(

Well, I hope I can have this kind of experience with Age of Conan! And good luck to everyone:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom