To that nightshade group in BG1 last night

T

Trinilim

You guys are fecking scary :scared:

Leave meh alone!

~Stargank

D

dimerian

There was one of 3 + ranger camping atk,they ganged me when I was solo,I went and asked 2 friends of mine to aid me out and we beated em without anyone losing more than 10% or so :]

P

[PS]Nova

Go kick their asses, Trinilim, and if you want some help, the dynamic duo likes killing NS :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

There should be a law against killing cute cuddly little things. :(

P

[PS]Nova

Yes, I agree totally.

But Lurikeen NS and Kobbie (are they cute? never looked) SB's maybe should be exempted?

K

kixx

I like to say that being the leader of the NS group in BG1, i dont recall my group being killed by any infils and thier friends, But i do remeber seeing albs move in groups of 6 to 8 after my group had blocked the road to CK for about 2 hours.

I was suprised that it actually took you guys that long to relieze it but hey more points for me and my group.

and as the side Note, Mortte the necro you are real hard using the Bug at MB getting your pet in the bridge so no one can get to you but i just hope you dont mind if from now on every time i see you i just have to go for you so get a group a very big group beacuse when you are there and not watching there is a big chance that i might be

G

grepwald

That's what you say storyteller ... the one who teamed up with the one who says we were scary and ... hmmm let me think ... was it bladee? Maybe another one? hmmm ... i wonder. if you hate those teamups why do you do them?

Are you selfish or stupid?

T

Tyrant I

Bah u needed the olde squad there with ya.. Me ,Koug,Peek,Timber and the occ. other..
That woulda taught em :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Tyrant I
Bah u needed the olde squad there with ya.. Me ,Koug,Peek,Timber and the occ. other..
That woulda taught em :)

heh yeah :)

D

dimerian

Originally posted by grepwald
That's what you say storyteller ... the one who teamed up with the one who says we were scary and ... hmmm let me think ... was it bladee? Maybe another one? hmmm ... i wonder. if you hate those teamups why do you do them?

Are you selfish or stupid?

If you mean me,I go always solo and unbuffed :) But as I said,its nice to move in stealthgroup,cant blaim,hey my main is scout,trust me I know :p.

And puke-smilie was just to wake Seraphim to spam here :clap:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

It is when the full group consists of stealthers. They are supposed to hunt solo. Well, they used to...back in the old days...when the game was fun to play...~cries~

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
It is when the full group consists of stealthers. They are supposed to hunt solo. Well, they used to...back in the old days...when the game was fun to play...~cries~

/em comforts Sissyfoo

:wub: :fluffle: :wub:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

3:45 hrs till the dragon raid. I seriously hope I get a respec stone so I can start having fun with my wizard again. :(

P

[PS]Nova

3:45 hrs till the dragon raid. I seriously hope I get a respec stone so I can start having fun with my wizard again. :(

You want to respect to ice or something?

Although they are allegedly fixing bolts in 1.62, or something.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'll be dead by the time 1.62 is released. I want to respec to Ice so I at least have something useful to offer to the realm other than debilitating sarcasm and crappy nukes that do f**k all damage.

P

[PS]Nova

I'll be dead by the time 1.62 is released. I want to respec to Ice so I at least have something useful to offer to the realm other than debilitating sarcasm and crappy nukes that do f**k all damage.

The sarcasm is well worth it!

But yeah, ice is apparently very fun to play... although you die quicker because you've got to get in close for the pbaoe...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

True...I am mainly thinking about keep raids and defence. Fire doesn't really have much to offer there but Ice is a lot of fun. :)

G

grepwald

lol yeah was fun that stabbers were able to insta-mesh mages without even destealthing :D

B

Belle Donna

damn i miss my bg days, should roll a celt shade when they come out for bg :D

Users who are viewing this thread