To that gimp Everblack

D

dwali

To gimp everblack that must be a 5 year old Child...i died just now when this Come out here by a SB and a hunter...and then 1 FG of mids Come Amg/emain and Everblack Laugh and made a rude gesture at me...it so lame when ppl do that...he must be a gimp that don´t now how to behave in game

G

Glyph_mid

Or you might be a gimp who whines to much

D

dwali

nahhh it was my first try in RvR with necro....and i don´t Whine...u bet u Mids whine over loosing Relics....to bad u can´t be nr 1 anymore in str now when u lost relics /crys

Go Albs

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by dwali
nahhh it was my first try in RvR with necro....and i don´t Whine...u bet u Mids whine over loosing Relics....to bad u can´t be nr 1 anymore in str now when u lost relics /crys

Go Albs

my god you´re an immature arse...

D

dwali

yeee i know...but that was not the issue...it was to that gimp Everblack that /laugh and /rude me like a Child....i just say /laugh /wave to him when my Scout Comes

B

Bagloor

So it's ok to murder someone but not to do some silly emotions? Both things is a part of the game you know :sleeping:

E

Ector

I agreed with you at first dwali, it is lame to do rude gestures and laugh at ppl for no reason, everone dies etc etc
but now that i've read your last 2 posts it turns out that you are even worse, and more immature yourself
enough said

D

dwali

yeee sorry i said something...u mids stick up for each outher....forgot that....matbe u having sex with female Luries when u can to

F

frols

Ye we do. But go and play with the other 10 year old cs d00ds and go away cause no one cares what Everblack did. and you are the immature one here.

S

Stonebits

suckatenglish.jpg

F

F.I.V

Ordinarily I don't pick on people for their poor English, as I was in a full on Euro guild in EverQuest where the rest of the server was populated by Americans and I continually stuck up for my guildmates whose English skills left something to be desired, but in this case I'm gonna have to make an exception.

Dwari, can you please at LEAST try to type coherent sentences so that I can make fun of you in the context that is required? I'd make more fun of you now but I can't read 99% of your posts so I dont even know HOW to reply to most of what you babbled.

:rolleyes:

F

Fafnir

Well you are a necro you deserve no better. Go use a enemy gatekeeper so someone can report you.

F

F.I.V

Ok Stonebits just owned my post there, I feel so slighted ;)

S

Stonebits

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66241&perpage=25&pagenumber=5

And it looks like u are taking the Game serious...maybe u Don´t have a life.... What do i know....But i don´t like when players talk Shit about my Guildies...only loosers do that!

Dwali lvl 50 Firewiz (With heat)
Jalin lvl 47 (Soon 48) Necromancer

And proud member of Disciples of Aldurs and The Albion Guard

Class....... :clap:

Ahhhh of course... its the school Holidays.... :touch:

T

tris-

knew someone would bring English into it :sleeping: if your first language is English then no way can you tell me that you dont understand Dwalis post, if you dont you must be 3 yrs old. sounds like you just say it to be funny but there is no way that you can say you dont understand what they are saying unless your first language isnt English.
tell you what, quote the bits you dont understand then i can poke fun at you for being a thick cunt if you want.

O

old.Emma

The fact your playing a necromancer warrents /rude /taunt /laugh spammage anyway.

You can blame all that on the few necro`s that blantantly abused the faults and glitches in 1.57.

T

tris-

Originally posted by old.Emma
The fact your playing a necromancer warrents /rude /taunt /laugh spammage anyway.

You can blame all that on the few necro`s that blantabtly abused the faults and glitches in 1.57.

oh so if one black person kills someone we can put the same image on all black people? grow the fuck up.

S

Stonebits

Of course I can understand what he is 'trying' to say....

But I tend to find it more helpful to put your point across if you can at least be arsed to write words out fully, and correct any spelling mistakes..... <I myself am a self confessed 'crap' speller, but I have enough sense to run anything I am not sure about through a spell checker>

If you are going to come on here and rant about someone, at least try to make fucking sense....

When I read something I find it easier to get what they are trying to say the first time if they use some basic grammar...

J

Jenna.

To gimp everblack that must be a 5 year old Child...i died just now when this Come out here by a SB and a hunter...and then 1 FG of mids Come Amg/emain and Everblack Laugh and made a rude gesture at me...it so lame when ppl do that...he must be a gimp that don´t now how to behave in game

QQ
: :

P

pudzy

Originally posted by n3wbie
oh so if one black person kills someone we can put the same image on all black people? grow the fuck up.

Come back in time, roll in mid in 1.57 and attack a keep defended by albs.

Now stfu.

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by pudzy

Now stfu.

So that means you label every single necro as a bug abuser, even those ones rolled after the LoS fix/nerf? Hows about you stfu instead?

F

F.I.V

I dont label all Necromancers as bug abusers, I label them all Powerlevelling Camp Stealing Scumbags :rolleyes: :clap:

Levels 35-42 are impossible on Alb/Excal now unless you powerlevel/have a buff or heal bot or are willing to solo.

T

tris-

Originally posted by pudzy

Now stfu.

why dont you stfu and grow up? its a fucking game and the sooner you realise it the better.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by F.I.V
I dont label all Necromancers as bug abusers, I label them all Powerlevelling Camp Stealing Scumbags :rolleyes: :clap:

you ass!!

i never abused necro bugs (got my necro a few weeks ago)
and i have never stolen any camp (i solo in caldey, no one ever there)

and it would be a great class if mythic would actually start fixing its bugs instead of making more crappy expansions for even more money

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom