To Terram and Goras

Tholoz

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Yep becouse having the enemy realm counterpart doing more damage on mainhand then a SB does with main and offhand is complete balance!

But I guess it got easier for your oceanus RoG wearing random infiltrator #2415 to kill something without the AMG backup at hands.

Thats the reward for having ALL str relics, like mid had before NF.

Did we quit game? Did we crossover?

I can only say I didnt. Not that I dont feel bad for realm that havent got the relics cuz I do, But isnt that what rvr is about, fighting for bonuses?

The game has problem atm, but quitting isnt the solution, neighter is crossover.

Just my 2cents

Goras,
Gm of Guts & Glory

Helme

Resident Freddy
The thing is, SB's are underperforming the relics sort of balanced them up to a even level field with infiltrators. But when the infi's grabbed the relics hell broke loose.

Also fighting for bonuses? How can a realm that might have as many online as 50s in Albion do anything?

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Also fighting for bonuses? How can a realm that might have as many online as 50s in Albion do anything?

teamwork!!! you need a realmleader... we have tappi... hib have.. hmm elwizardo? maybe you can ask Thor for help! /beg

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
snort said:
Cry little mid cry

-ohhh i dont got my relic advantage now and must leave the game/realm /cry

What on earths doing, made you think i was talking about relics? So hibs has left the game too, cause of the relics? -_-

Sigh...arguing with 10 year old kids give me headache :(

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Kwidz said:
teamwork!!! you need a realmleader... we have tappi... hib have.. hmm elwizardo? maybe you can ask Thor for help! /beg

So...your point is? If we get a teamleader, we suddenly have 1000 mids at our disposal? -_-

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
You are non-stealthers.

Can you solo a sb at all?!

You have all relics!!!

Worthless retards.

you do realize that is it cause of players like you that most ppl are whining about the fact they don't stand a chance in an underdog situation?

you call ppl that don't solo retards......but the real retard is the one that plays solo while his realm mates could use his help more then ever to find a was to compete in an underdog situation.....

btw , i've encountered you out there... and i think you have no right to whine cause every exploit there is in a DAOC you use...run-through exploit and the like. So you tell me why we should solo vs an exploiter? We're just gonne kick ur arse so often till you get so sick off it and reroll or buy Half life two where you can have your solo player game ;-)

cheers you incompetent fuckwit

ps: btw you must have felt embarrased to get ur arse kicked in close combat by an untemplates scout who hasn't got the slightest spec in melee ;-)

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
So...your point is? If we get a teamleader, we suddenly have 1000 mids at our disposal? -_-

nonono i just mean you need someone to lead your raids! a pure roleplayer...
to get all his roleplayerfriends to help!! easier then trying to run 1 fg and take relics :wub:

Helme

Resident Freddy
We already have a 'leader' since long, Ardamel but we don't got the numbers to attack Albion the day you get that into your thick heads is the day when heaven will fall down.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
3 power relics and GP gone :)

Their casters are still doing fine without the relics. GP was nice for hibs, but most high rr hibs can afford Purge3. In other words, they will have Purge up for every fight.

Marc

FH is my second home
Helme said:
We already have a 'leader' since long, Ardamel but we don't got the numbers to attack Albion the day you get that into your thick heads is the day when heaven will fall down.

just move the 24 fgs of mids that camp on blend bridge to alb frontier

Helme

Resident Freddy
And let you roll in and take bled? and 24fg? its rarerly 20 people there tbh.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Omg Jox!

How old are you? 5?!

Spamming "Said pissy" doesn't make you look smart... Makes you look like a retard! :eek6:

Wouldn't be suprised if I got:
Jox says: "I know you are, but what am I?!"

Said tha man who took my posts(generated by a monkeybrain under heavy pressure from Bacardi) seriously.

Derty little dog.

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

awww do you feel that way?:(

:wanker:

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Sanzor said:
Their casters are still doing fine without the relics. GP was nice for hibs, but most high rr hibs can afford Purge3. In other words, they will have Purge up for every fight.

hehe actually i saw some hib caster thread about how to spec Ras and a few said without Purge at all.

what changed then? Nf and Of albs were called zergers. so cant see why pple leave cos of zergs since "we did it in OF" Only thing new really is the no GP and their loss of 3 power relics :)

i always been a scout since day 1, so dont know much about fg vs fg, but if they were outnumbered in OF what the change with also being outnumbered in nf? i can see if they r getting bored of it. What i have read is, it seems like hibs r still running OF grps, with only 1 demesser, counting on the GP part.

What is it that are making em quit then?
zerg = same in of ?
Relics = different ?
Ras = different ?
Keeptakes = a hole lot of different :D ?

Helme

Resident Freddy
zx^ said:
hehe actually i saw some hib caster thread about how to spec Ras and a few said without Purge at all.

what changed then? Nf and Of albs were called zergers. so cant see why pple leave cos of zergs since "we did it in OF" Only thing new really is the no GP and their loss of 3 power relics :)

i always been a scout since day 1, so dont know much about fg vs fg, but if they were outnumbered in OF what the change with also being outnumbered in nf? i can see if they r getting bored of it. What i have read is, it seems like hibs r still running OF grps, with only 1 demesser, counting on the GP part.

What is it that are making em quit then?
zerg = same in of ?
Relics = different ?
Ras = different ?
Keeptakes = a hole lot of different :D ?

The thing they most burned for or enjoyed, challanging fights against even or better full groups. That era is almost over now its all about the boring keeptakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom