To Sxx, Sanan & Guiddo!!!

J

jox

Thx for insta-killing me; gimps, you just make me wanna build my TS-squad even more...my hunter is in 34 now.

8 Hunters with TS will be my revenge against worthless loosers like you.

One must think that a powerful char like Sst would solo(she could kill me and Ztyx solo if she plays good), but that motherfucking gimp always group with a mincer or 2-3 infils.

Gimp-ass-motherfucker...

Learn something from Elajt or Wittor, loosers..

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by jox
Thx for insta-killing me; gimps, you just make me wanna build my TS-squad even more...my hunter is in 34 now.

One must think that a powerful char like Sst would solo(she could kill me and Ztyx solo if she plays good), but that motherfucking gimp always group with a mincer or 2-3 infils.

Gimp-ass-motherfucker...

LoL first time i agree with jox lol :p

V

VodkaFairy

qq

and yes i agree infil zergs are fucking shite

jox we still gotta duel sometime, my ns' weapons are rusting to her hips cus of those zerging ppl

P

PainLady

OMG i was killed by x alb i must go whine on bw grow up kido its just a game

W

witte-

jox uninstall Ztyx his irc cus he's drunk again :(

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by jox

Gimp-ass-motherfucker...

So he should stop grouping only to group like Elajt and Wittor? :eek7:

Anyway, im pissed with the stealthzerg that is going atm... think i was the only infil at Amg, gave up on mids when i saw the infils at Mtk so hoped for hibs but with no luck :(

V

VodkaFairy

even infils hate infils nowadays, you're going down sooner or later xD

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
even infils hate infils nowadays, you're going down sooner or later xD

Well, I like the infils that wont interfer with a good 1on1, infils that takes pride in solo'ing or atleast keeping the group at a minimum and not going out in overkill numbers........

The rest can piss off imo :) can't see why some even spec for PA when all they do is leech off someone by unstealthing to get there faster :(

S

saltymcpepper

the nerf is inc, there is no doubt about this
the whines about infils are exactly like 1.60 zerks.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by saltymcpepper

erhhhm.....No!

V

VodkaFairy

lol, infils that dont add on 1 on 1 fights are so rare =/

A

Aybabtu

Not to many NS's like that either nor SB's......But been down that road so many times, so lets just drop it :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Not to many NS's like that either nor SB's......But been down that road so many times, so lets just drop it :)

I wont deny that :p

But we can always dream about how nice it would be if nobody added :D

A

Aybabtu

I wont deny that :p

But we can always dream about how nice it would be if nobody added :D

^^that brought a tear to my eye :)

S

Snake.ster

Originally posted by jox
you just make me wanna build my TS-squad even more...my hunter is in 34 now.

sad thing is most inf's have a 50 scout as well , and with TS...

ooh, like meself for one :)

K

kin

Originally posted by jox

Gimp-ass-motherfucker...

You have newer given any alb stealther a chance moron, and if you have been grouped, that group has allways helped kill.

G

Gordonax

If it's a 1v1 fight where the Alb is obviously going to win I wouldn't add. If they're obviously going to lose, I'm not going to let a realm-mate die, "fair" or not. This isn't a duelling game, and if that's what you want play something else.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by saltymcpepper

Except that they come from the relatively small stealther population, whereas the pre-1.60 zerks whines came from everyone other than (most) mids. Sure, DF needs a good solid nerfing to stop it being a single-button win option, but I don't think it's anywhere near as big a priority as the zerker-nerf was. What's more, remember that Mythic have admitted they went over the top with the LA nerf - another reason for them to avoid making anything more than a moderate adjustment to infi's, along the lines of the (coming for us) adjustment to savages.

And, of course, you should be careful what you wish for: if DF is removed, it'll be replaced with something else, and that something else might be a style that's actually usable by classes that don't evade every few shots. A decent style at 50 thrust for thrust mercs, maybe...

A

afternoon_tea

Your zerg is usually comprised of 1fg stealthers+, that are organized... at leaste albs just run in 2-3's but happen to meetup at the same place (MTK) not intentional zerg, just overcrowded. You on the otherhand, you enjoy ganking duo's and soloers at mtk with your 1fg squad, dont cry about people duoing or trio when you yourself make fg's of stealthers so stfu and play the game.

M

marczje

now relics are back, hopefully half stealth population of alb quits tbfh ;(

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by afternoon_tea
Your zerg is usually comprised of 1fg stealthers+, that are organized... at leaste albs just run in 2-3's but happen to meetup at the same place (MTK) not intentional zerg, just overcrowded. You on the otherhand, you enjoy ganking duo's and soloers at mtk with your 1fg squad, dont cry about people duoing or trio when you yourself make fg's of stealthers so stfu and play the game.

Couldn't agree more :> :clap:

Just not to mention the times the Jox stealth zerg adds in non stealther 8v8 fights making it 16x8 like some night in the past week
Not that the other realms stealth zergs don't do the same altho they never speced 50 Whine :p

Jox honestly get a life

Z

zegna

one jox classic too..

jox , spawn more overlords for ur little zerglings imo.

E

euskaldun

paradigm comeme la polla pedazo de gilipollas con patas.

J

jox

I was just steaming out some anger, but I find it amusing that people even read it or care to answer, lol...idiots.

G

glorien_

Originally posted by jox
I was just steaming out some anger, but I find it amusing that people even read it or care to answer, lol...idiots.

Jox will u ever just STFU??

Can we just give Jox his own forum so he can bitch about infils constantly without us reading it?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by glorien_
Jox will u ever just STFU??

Can we just give Jox his own forum so he can bitch about infils constantly without us reading it?

The point is you don't have to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom