was fun fight that :)

Yeah, was it you or me that died to a dot? :p

Was fun , 2 v 2 and all dead xD

S

Stormm

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Yeah, was it you or me that died to a dot? :p

Was fun , 2 v 2 and all dead xD

lol it was you .. i couldnt get to u coz of my low hp so i sos'd to u and managed to proc a dot as i died which killed you after me

classic :D

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Stormm
lol it was you .. i couldnt get to u coz of my low hp so i sos'd to u and managed to proc a dot as i died which killed you after me

classic :D

lol

worst part is, i forgot my lute has a lifedrain proc which woulda made me survive i think :p

B

Begach

I duo some, i solo some - big deal so do most stealtehrs in emain...

"I do because he does it" is the lamest fuckin excuse i EVER heard outside of a school play yard for bein a twat :p

atleast unlike you gimps the most I run in is a grp of 2, and its just the same for me when solo - sb sh's me and his hunter m8 sticks arrows in me

The subtle but significant difference gimp is if i come with 2 i fight whatever i meet an not hide in the fuckin corner till a soloer comes along.

I am not a stealther. Busy leveling a midget backstabbin bish atm but upto now you've met me as a solo non stealther an ganked me every time (and never once even tried solo).

i just dont continually bitch about it like some of you waijning mofo's /point begach aka biatch

I gave up wijning to you feckers a while ago. Was just some information for VF. She see's a RR7 mincer who likes to solo and maybe doesn't know how you got there. I never forget a twat ;)

B.

B

Begach

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I don't find alpha. He finds me at the worst times. :p

I made him ip once tho!1!1!111

Chalked meh up 2 alpha killz, plenty of him SoSing away :p and a near miss when i had just rezzed an fought him oom :cool:

Not sure how that would go now tbh. Since then i'm an IP up :D but loads of passives down :(

Not sure if it was him though. Felt cheap. Maybe he was ill those days or sommin :( (it even him anymore ?!?!!)

Begach 2 - Alpha 345732 (and catching up fast :p)

B.

S

Stormm

Originally posted by Begach

The subtle but significant difference gimp is if i come with 2 i fight whatever i meet an not hide in the fuckin corner till a soloer comes along.

B.

kk .. even tho this post was started about our fights with 2 sm's, and all way to rr7 ganking soloers .. sure, theres hardly any fuking solers in emain - ur so cleva :rolleyes:

i cba responding to any of the rest .. dont really care .. ur just another one of the ppl who get owned and cry like a baby about it aver and over

QQ more u fuking loser

B

Begach

kk .. even tho this post was started about our fights with 2 sm's - ur so cleva

i cba responding to any of the rest .. dont really care .. ur just another one of the ppl who get owned and cry like a baby about it aver and over

QQ

I get an got killed alot off alpha, voskos, vivisect mate. Never whined once an always came back smiling. Why gimp, (may i call you gimp??) do you think that is?

Your one of those ppl you takes any easiest road to success with
a quick u-turn later on when things get easier in the hope ppl will forget how you got there. You where a n00ber @ RR3. The only difference now is your played time and inf PL'd RR's. :great:

kthxbye

B.

S

Stormm

tbh i really dont take the whole thing so seriously ..

now stop stalking me .. perhaps u actually like me but dont want to admit it .. :kissit:

B

Begach

tbh i really dont take the whole thing so seriously ..

now stop stalking me .. perhaps u actually like me but dont want to admit it .. :kissit:

Lol. yer a bad man tbfh :p

Aiit, previous comments a bit harsh tbh but next time gimme a decent solo fight ya wusseh.

Teh end!!

B.

Users who are viewing this thread