To Squalion & co

J

jox

First the server went down due to massive amounts of albs.

Then my brain went down due to massive amounts of cheap italian chardonnay(il Gonte; tasted like paper).

Sorry for the ugly words Aloca, but screen draging is lame.

A

Appollo

Originally posted by jox

Then my brain went down due to massive amounts of cheap italian chardonnay(il Gonte; tasted like paper).

how much do u drink? and are u ever sober?

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by jox

how about not getting near your computer when your alcoholic tendencies appear?
then you perhaps wouldn't need to humiliate yourself ingame and on BW..

-Jerelyn

J

jox

To Elajt;
I only drink on friday nights, sometimes even saturday nights also.

To Jerelyn;
Most people in Tiwaz's are great guys, wonder why you are a complete idiot. Remember when I teamed with your healer once, you were completely worthless and I will never do it again.

Btw, do you really think I give a rats ass about my reputation on Barrys? Get a clue retard.

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by jox
To Elajt;
I only drink on friday nights, sometimes even saturday nights also.

To Jerelyn;
Most people in Tiwaz's are great guys, wonder why you are a complete idiot. Remember when I teamed with your healer once, you were completely worthless and I will never do it again.

Btw, do you really think I give a rats ass about my reputation on Barrys? Get a clue retard.

can only agree with you, Tiwaz is a bunch of really nice fellas, guess i'm the black sheep there ;)

what goes for my healer, i can't really explain it, but well... am a bitch in rvr, specially when grouping with elitist that don't have a clue about having fun. I agree they know how to kill enemies and they know when to do what, but some people just don't know when to let go of the 1337 attitude and have fun.
i can kill an enemy, and be serious, but tbh, i'm better at having fun. :)

-Jerelyn

M

multiples

is Jox the guy who stole my whiskey and my dog's bone the other night?

N

nightsorrow

QQ, and jox, come emain, its time i get revenge on u for killing my scout 24/7, or should i say zerging;o(yes, zerging when LA was overpowered, lolz

meet my ns, plz;o

Users who are viewing this thread