To Squalion & co

J

jox

Thx for zerging me, worthless motherfuckers.

;
Aloca
Censimilia
Lusche
Squalion

I hate you all

K

Keogh

Originally posted by jox
Thx for zerging me, worthless motherfuckers.

;
Aloca
Censimilia
Lusche
Squalion

I hate you all

Thats all meaning in their lives gone then.

J

jox

!!!

Loool!!!

They jumped us, Aloca draged her window like a madman, it didnt help, she died anyway.

I have never seen so useless hib stealthers in all my life.

Btw, Aloca draged her window like a madman, we both have it on fraps and we will report it.

We can always hope she get banned for life.

Worthless motherfucker.

C

censi

jox feel free to have a moan or whatever.

but please dont make up crap about aloca screen dragging cuz he doesnt.

J

jox

Originally posted by censi
jox feel free to have a moan or whatever.

but please dont make up crap about aloca screen dragging cuz he doesnt.

Ok

Thats why we all have it on fraps?

A

Aloca

Yes im playing in full screen.. easy to screen drag :clap:

isnt that you running fraps made your little computers lagg so damn much?

A

Aloca

Jox YOU where strafing around like a mad man tho..

V

VodkaFairy

I have to say that ns group in odins was very sad earlier, but if there's anyone who should keep his mouth shut about zergs (and adding for that matter) its jox

But he's drunk so :rolleyes:

A

Aloca

We are killing enemy grps that is same size as us also.
Sorry for soloers that run past.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Aloca
We are killing enemy grps that is same size as us also.
Sorry for soloers that run past.

Yeah well, that's the entire thing that leads to even more grouping amongst stealthers. Do what you like, but I highly disagree with it.

I will stick to solo'ing and not adding until it becomes really impossible. For now, it's still easy doable and lots of fun.

:D

A

Aloca

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Yeah well, that's the entire thing that leads to even more grouping amongst stealthers. Do what you like, but I highly disagree with it.

I will stick to solo'ing and not adding until it becomes really impossible. For now, it's still easy doable and lots of fun.

:D

Today i can say 80% of our kills is non stealthers, and most was in 3-5 people grps....

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Aloca
Today i can say 80% of our kills is non stealthers, and most was in 3-5 people grps....

Well I saw you take away at least 5 potential challenging fights from me earlier with ur 3 ns apk camping.

Had to go emain instead ;)

S

silverblast

Well I saw you take away at least 5 potential challenging fights from me earlier with ur 3 ns apk camping.

Want me to take Lokien there and give em a few slaps while 3 shotting a few infs unbuffed :p? Oh wait, I deleted him :(.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by silverblast
Want me to take Lokien there and give em a few slaps while 3 shotting a few infs unbuffed :p? Oh wait, I deleted him :(.

i can 3 shot infils myself so dont worry

just kill the ns xD

S

Snake.ster

doe's jox have to go too mothercare alot too replace the dummies he keep's throwing out of his pram?...

oh i remember the day's my lvl 24 scout used to go too Mt Collory on his own, oh fond memories, hardest part was getting past amg with all the fecking sb's zerging, and this was like 1 month after retail... why i always laugh when these fuckers accuse us of starting it... 85 days played on me scout sux :)

A

Aloca

yea but that wasnt long time of day.. we attacked a fg and died later tho :)

M

magol

;clap; jox u allways gives me a laff irl :)

u should join thugs grps at nights!

V

Vrollo

and with the not in view thing has nothing to do with window dragging. I get it a lot too these last few weeks even when I and enemy stand still and I want to PA I got "not in view" too many times.

and if some1 was window dragging you never been able to kill him coz he warps away from you for miles. There has been some video proof of that once.

S

squalion

after getting ass ramed by infil/scout and sb/hunter zergs for the last few days, why shouldnt i do it?

i try to solo but that gets me no where, so go cry to someone else

thanks for the rps anyhow jox

J

Jerelyn

Re: !!!

Originally posted by jox
Loool!!!

They jumped us, Aloca draged her window like a madman, it didnt help, she died anyway.

I have never seen so useless hib stealthers in all my life.

Btw, Aloca draged her window like a madman, we both have it on fraps and we will report it.

We can always hope she get banned for life.

Worthless motherfucker.

you whine too much over nothing, can only hope you get banned from BW for life.. Worthless Motherfucker. :puke:
:rolleyes: :bore:

S

squalion

I have to say that ns group in odins was very sad earlier, but if there's anyone who should keep his mouth shut about zergs (and adding for that matter) its jox

But he's drunk so :rolleyes:

you sure his drunk? :p his writing isnt fooked up or anything :p

you should see me type when im drunk :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread