To Solitaire

B

bjarnulf

LOL. U just stood there stealthed and laughed at us. Must have been very funny to see us running around like crazy. Thx for getting me. I really wanted that, but u could have left the poison at home. IT HUUURTS. Even with healsong and sitting down I died. Sorry they all ganked u btw. I wanted to duel u on my own, even tho u would have kicked my ass all the way back to TK. but plz. Next time just leave the poison on the shelf, and I'll leave the group there as well. Cya ingame m8! :)

O

old.Sepiritz

I was enjoying myself with running about yelling and watching you mill around like mad. It was quite a laugh. :)
Then I get this send about u not wanting to dance with me and "please kill Bjarnulf" so I thought what the hell, might aswell suicide and take one with me. I saw you were standing a bit on the edge of the group looking out so I was gonna PA you and show you my twinked might. ;)
Which was the same second you decided to look to your left and foiled my attempt so I had to hack away as best I could. Luckily I had poisoned my blades before. I only have 25 envenom so I thought I wouldnt get you to be honest. But it worked. :)
I did however get diced up by half a dozen angry trolls who I had worked up to a berzerk frenzy by my invisible bellydancing and then crushed to a pulp by one of them who thought it safest to jump on me until I couldnt possibly get back up out of the rocky ground. :)

BG's ROCK :)
Cya soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom