To Rudor the rr7 zerker

Z

zico

What an epic fight we had in emain, pity you had to spoil it by being lame.

Rudor and I were having an epic fight near mtk/mmg (altho off the normal route where noone goes). The fight lasted 15 mins 1 vs 1, i used sos, ip, fa2, 2 end potions. Rudor had used ip, fa2 etc. I had been caught out a few times in melee by prevent flight, but had managed to escape. Both of us were fully buffed but it was taking forever to get Rudors hps down by DDing him.

Eventually i was gaining the upper hand by DDing kiting him to death. Rudor was near 50% health and was running in a straight line towards mtk (which was quite far away). I wondered why he was just running in a straight line as he was never going to make it to mtk alive.

The next thing i see is a shammy rooting me and spam healing rudor wtf? How did a shammy know we were way out here? Then i realise RUDOR HAD RAN HIS BOT OUT OF THE TK FOR THE LAST 5 MINS so he could get to the fight and heal himself LOLOL. Haha that is the lamest thing i have ever seen in daoc.

B

Brelakor.

So you died...

And...
God this is so pointless.
I cant even make replies to these kinda threads anymore, cause the sheer stupidity of them knock me to the ground.

Just use a pm, or try get him on irc, we seriously do not care about your ego and the blows it might take.

Talk to your mum about it, maybe she will call his parents.

R

Rudor Dwarf

Hehe that was fun.
And btw shall you not tell em about the 2 infil that you had with you one died at mpk, you and the 2:nd one ran away. To bad that a hunter had her pet on one of you so you couldnt hide.
And btw i never used ip against you bcoz it wasent up i did use fa2 tho.

Btw tell me how i shall kill you when you run from me all the time coming back dd run away etc i had never time to regen end as you allways was there and interuped me and no i didnt have any end potion on me.

So cry more ^^

Z

zapzap

U want to kite 1 year and then complain he runs to get healed ?

R

Rudor Dwarf

Originally posted by klavrynd
omg you renewed, that sucks :)

Yes and i miss you so cant you do that aswell ? Please !!!

C

chimaira

Thats why minstrels aint fun to duel. they always kite and think they wtfpwn :eek:

K

kalgarn

Rudor is such a buffwhore imo.:D
merry christmas guys ;)

R

Rudor Dwarf

Originally posted by kalgarn
Rudor is such a buffwhore imo.:D
merry christmas guys ;)

But i run solo :D.

merry christmas Kalgy. And please come back :).

B

BimboBane

Congrats Rudor for proving that zerkers still can get decent whiiine treads. =)

And you point with starting this tread was? to prove that yer a gimp that even that ya use yer yber ra's and ranged attack could not even kill one of the heaviest nerfed classes in game. Congratiolations you have just won the Prydwen put foot in mouth award.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by zico
What an epic fight we had in emain, pity you had to spoil it by being lame.

Rudor and I were having an epic fight near mtk/mmg (altho off the normal route where noone goes). The fight lasted 15 mins 1 vs 1, i used sos, ip, fa2, 2 end potions. Rudor had used ip, fa2 etc. I had been caught out a few times in melee by prevent flight, but had managed to escape. Both of us were fully buffed but it was taking forever to get Rudors hps down by DDing him.

Eventually i was gaining the upper hand by DDing kiting him to death. Rudor was near 50% health and was running in a straight line towards mtk (which was quite far away). I wondered why he was just running in a straight line as he was never going to make it to mtk alive.

The next thing i see is a shammy rooting me and spam healing rudor wtf? How did a shammy know we were way out here? Then i realise RUDOR HAD RAN HIS BOT OUT OF THE TK FOR THE LAST 5 MINS so he could get to the fight and heal himself LOLOL. Haha that is the lamest thing i have ever seen in daoc.

HEHEH WTG RUDOR.. So you just want him to sit there and let you kite him to death.. LOL I would have done the same , or just left you to running around by yourself

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Rudor Dwarf
But i run solo :D.

merry christmas Kalgy. And please come back :).
i can't do that.if i would come back the whines about my overpoweredness would go through the roof and mythic would nerf us even more.
so I'm not comming back just so you woulden't get nerfed again.I'll setlle with reading BW whines for the moment and annoying ppl on irc :D

D

dracus

Zerk4tehtictacz0rrrr!!!!!!1111 :D

and thank gawd it was a mincer it happened to! \o/

/Dracus

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by BimboBane
And you point with starting this tread was? to prove that yer a gimp that even that ya use yer yber ra's and ranged attack could not even kill one of the heaviest nerfed classes in game. Congratiolations you have just won the Prydwen put foot in mouth award.

Zerker's are were nerfed but are NOT gimp's. What is that people think once some class is nerfed and rightly so I think any sensible player that can actually remember what zerker's were like ofc ..... once your nerfed = your gimped. No Zerker's are just like Merc's and BM's now, They do the same damage and I think if you ask either a Zerker Still playing now, /salut, or people who get hit by zerker's before and after the 'nerf' they would say zerker's are a nice class and can do very well. But In the Realm that is Midgard Every Tank class look's like a gimp in comparasion to a savage.

The people that played mid knew that Zerker's were overpowered so they ran with at least 3 zerker's in the group, People know that Savage's are overpowered ........ etc. Class's Change , people Dont.

So please stop whining about the Zerker nerf, it was needed. Just as/is the Savage nerf which is coming a bit late and not enough.

As for the matter here, Well done to Rudor .. Good Tactic's and tbh I am surprised an Infil didnt PA his shammy on the way ^^. To the minstrel involved, Fair enough you were just DD'ing and running away that was your tactic which there was nothing Rudor could do about it so he improvised very well and you got caught out, because you were both buffed it was a 2v2 really. His Buff bot Just got more 'involved' That your's :D

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by vindicat0r
....No Zerker's are just like Merc's and BM's now, They do the same damage....

While you make a point I agree with, alot of Mids really do whine about berserkers too much as if they were truly gimps they arent, but you are wrong about the damage. Left Axe is outdamaged by DW and CD. This wasn't noticable when Left Axe had rediculous style damage, but now that thats gone, the flaws in the base damage and the whole mechanics of it are apparent.

DW/CD > Left Axe

But they are still a viable class.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Melachi-
While you make a point I agree with, alot of Mids really do whine about berserkers too much as if they were truly gimps they arent, but you are wrong about the damage. Left Axe is outdamaged by DW and CD. This wasn't noticable when Left Axe had rediculous style damage, but now that thats gone, the flaws in the base damage and the whole mechanics of it are apparent.

DW/CD > Left Axe

But they are still a viable class.

Left axe always swings both weaps, cd/dw doesn't.

Left axe always has haste effect.

So yes the poster was right.Though the left axe reduction was a bit too much it still does good damage.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by tildson
CD/DW also give haste-effect doesnt it?

To be honest there really isn't much difference between all 3, i found bm the most effective though due to having a stun in the cd line aswell as a nice damage add+decent armour/evade.But merc and zerk were about equal.

Yes when both swing it does(81% for me i think it is if i remember)

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by BimboBane
Congrats Rudor for proving that zerkers still can get decent whiiine treads. =)

i get whined upon every day :p

blabla zerkers not nerfed blabla still viable blabla

i noticed an average of 250 damage less per swing . i cried and logged off . Zerks are only good to play cards at the pk with thanes and buffbots.

Users who are viewing this thread