to RG in odins

G

gwal

/salute, rare sight that a FG doesnt interfere in a fg vs fg fight.

sorry about trying to hit u guardxmen, typed /dance, then noticed my sword was still up :)

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by gwal
/salute, rare sight that a FG doesnt interfere in a fg vs fg fight.

sorry about trying to hit u guardxmen, typed /dance, then noticed my sword was still up :)

that hit netted RG 28rp/grp member! tnx! ;).. still some alb whine at us on irc said we helped CE.. nice world we live in, eh? :)

edit: spelling by request

A

alme

met them with my strong grp, i hit wrath for 350 with PB then he oneshoted me. NERF CHANTERS FFS!!!!!!111111

O

old.krane

Originally posted by alme
met them with my strong grp, i hit wrath for 350 with PB then he oneshoted me. NERF CHANTERS FFS!!!!!!111111

Your are RR1...
He is rr9...

Zerkers get nerfed next patc...
Chanters get nerfed by xmas ( or even later)...

A

Arnor

OMFG!!! a rg thread and no whine!?

quick! CALL THE WHAAMBULANCE!!!1

nice show of sportsmanship :)

V

vintervargen

hmm something not right here.. imo the alb sorc landed a mez on RG and they were so humiliated so they stated "we didnt want to interfere" :rolleyes:

ps. alme u soox

D

Derianna

RG was very nice there at AMG.
We (CE) have stated same rule- dont interfere if we see fg v fg fight.
Even we were slammed by 5fg hibs (which was fun seeing eldritches and chanters everywhere there) it was very nice to see 4 guild groups (with no randoms) running in odins and not zerging frontier.

Regards,
Deri.

V

vintervargen

cant mids start going 1FG to odins after 18:00 cet?

i try to solo with my hero but im getting ganked 24/7 :mad:

and HW was empty so i had to kill a patrol (red commander orange scouts) to have fun. (not really fun but i made 6-7g)

S

stunned

I´m on vacation so it wasn´t me. :(

I want to do nice things to ( like help little girls build sandcastles on the beach. Now lets take this "carrot" and ....

M

Mavl

Actually it is more probable that their resists were down, ra's/instas weren't up, and all casters/healers oop :p :D

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Mavl
Actually it is more probable that their resists were down, ra's/instas weren't up, and all casters/healers oop :p :D

or they saw 3fg albs inc on teh_radar ^^

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vintervargen
cant mids start going 1FG to odins after 18:00 cet?

i try to solo with my hero but im getting ganked 24/7 :mad:

and HW was empty so i had to kill a patrol (red commander orange scouts) to have fun. (not really fun but i made 6-7g)

u get ganked anyway, so does it rly matter WHEN they come ?

N

nalistah

Originally posted by alme

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom