To Revminster

S

salazzarson

Hi Rev, well rachey and I finally got our revenge on you at the MMG in HW, last night. There we were having a nice stroll around Beno, when we saw more Rev deathspam :). After a few msg's we were told you were being bad at the mmg. So we came for a bit of revenge. after our last encounter at amg in Odins went your way. Well revenge was had actually got slam off, without you evading it hehe. We hang around for a bit, but i think you and Succi went off to the aqua and caused some Mayhem.

As i said before, always fun, scrapping with you, hope to see you round and about.

Cheers
Salazzar
50th level Scout

R

revminster

Hey Salazzar!

Yes, you guys got a good surprise attack on me there. Wasn't much I could do after being slammed, and no purge ready. :)
And I believe there was another Scout and an Inf roaming about there too. After I died I saw them pop out of stealth to kill a hunter with you and Rachey. So it was a no win situation for me.

I've been spending some time in HW lately. Always fun to encounter some solo mid/alb stealther classes at the mg's. :)

Until next time.

/salute

S

salazzarson

i agree seems like a fun place to fight at the moment, think i will be roaming around there a bit more. But only if Rev, you dont bring you nasty little friends :)

Cheers
Salazzar

PS we have another friend now to join me and Rachey, Called Eidolon the Infil heheh. See you soon m8

S

succi

Originally posted by salazzarson
you dont bring you nasty little friends :)

ahem , remind me who is the luri and whom is the elf here :F

Users who are viewing this thread