To retake, or not to retake!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Atm RvR is fubar and great in alb frontier, and hopefully will stay that way aslong as mids and hibs have berks and eras.

But, if we let hibs and mids keep those 2 keeps they will eventually bugger off with our relics and we'll be left in the old zones, only without the relics again.

What to do.. >< Don't want enemies to take our relics, so cant let hibs/mids have keeps, but then RvR will be screwed over again, as neither hibs or mids would even consider having enemies in their frontier for a longer period of time.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Aye because Hibs having Berk makes it sooooo much easier to take the relic from Surs.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Imo dont let them have keeps in your frontier if u wanna have relics.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Aye because Hibs having Berk makes it sooooo much easier to take the relic from Surs.
Rofl, you dont think not having to take boat helps hib pop to bother moving all the way over? :p It sure does to albs anyways! Without a keep none bothers fooling around, and going back after death is out of the question.
\

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Imo dont let them have keeps in your frontier if u wanna have relics.
I dont mind loosing the hib relic, but i'm afraid if they take 1 they wont stop there :)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
can't we get back to the good ol' Brynia camping ? :D
atleast I don't have to travel that far to meet a zerg. :touch:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
We've been here before...

We left the keeps alone coz we figured it was fun and arpees for all...

Then they went and stole our relics.

To be honest, I wouldn't allow them to keep them but that's just my opinion!!!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Oh yes, nice idea. Time to retake those keeps, Albs.

puppetpropaganda5db.jpg

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Its kinda like having a pet doberman tbh, its good to have right up until it bites your kids pinkie off...Trolls bite too y'know, but those luris nip bad!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Even if hibs would take em..relics get reset with clustering..wouldnt bother to much with them

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Even if hibs would take em..relics get reset with clustering..wouldnt bother to much with them
And then again, why would hibs bother taking them if they get reset at clustering anyways? :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
And then again, why would hibs bother taking them if they get reset at clustering anyways? :<

they want to remember what it was like (before the true zerg arrive)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
they want to remember what it was like (before the true zerg arrive)
Well i've met the alb zerge on alb/exc while playing my healer some, and they seem even worse than albs on here, so i doubt it will help us out way to much, but strength in numbers i guess :<

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:

Cause Aran wants his bong and toilet back? i wouldnt know

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
imo lets retake our keeps albs, the zerging is getting booooring.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Atm RvR is fubar and great in alb frontier, and hopefully will stay that way aslong as mids and hibs have berks and eras.

But, if we let hibs and mids keep those 2 keeps they will eventually bugger off with our relics and we'll be left in the old zones, only without the relics again.

What to do.. >< Don't want enemies to take our relics, so cant let hibs/mids have keeps, but then RvR will be screwed over again, as neither hibs or mids would even consider having enemies in their frontier for a longer period of time.

Who the he** cares about relics when you can have nice action? stop thinking shit like retaking keeps :(

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
Majsan said:
Who the he** cares about relics when you can have nice action? stop thinking shit like retaking keeps :(

well then why dont we move in mid or hib for insta rvr? or u dont want this alb/hib/mid zerg in there? :eek:

i still remember hibs,who whined more than anyone else when some tried to retake keeps in alb and then hibs got relics,losing crim to albs and bolg to mids retaking after 2 days!!!

guess u dont like insta rvr in ur realm hippies? :flame:

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
Arethir said:

the answer is simple we reateke our keeps and take a keep in mid or hibland and hibs or mids to the same so we have instant rvr again but away from our relics :p

also wont they reset the relics at the end of the month when they merge the 2 servers anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom