To Remi

G

Gillan

Was a bit saddend yesterday when I found you outside mtk yesterday and you ran from me, made me spend 45 mins looking for you without finding you. Then I got tired and went to amg.

Next run I see you killing near mpk again, you infact killed a guildmate 20 meters behind me when I was running from mtk -> mmg, but then u didnt wanna fight me even tho u oneshot Blitzing.

Ok but that made me spend another 45 minutes looking for you and when I finally do I find you attacking Unity so I stepped in to save her, but please next time dont be afraid of me, I'm unbuffed, willing, ready and solo, deal? :)

C

Carlos Bananos

Save? pfft ;)

Oh and Remi, come back to Emain, ganking greys with Sst in Darkness falls is lame :)

C

Carlos Bananos

i didn't have purge up :(

Dragonfang without purge does not always = win anyway :)

G

Gillan

Jupp I even lost to Remeber yesterday couse purge was down, of'c he was buffed tho.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by niki
Was a bit saddend yesterday when I found you outside mtk yesterday and you ran from me, made me spend 45 mins looking for you without finding you. Then I got tired and went to amg.

Next run I see you killing near mpk again, you infact killed a guildmate 20 meters behind me when I was running from mtk -> mmg, but then u didnt wanna fight me even tho u oneshot Blitzing.

Ok but that made me spend another 45 minutes looking for you and when I finally do I find you attacking Unity so I stepped in to save her, but please next time dont be afraid of me, I'm unbuffed, willing, ready and solo, deal? :)

haha, Blitzing was a 'good' kill ;D ( sticked bluecon on a sb , then 1shotted ;)))

i was alive at mpk like 3 hours yesterday, had a feeling a 'few' sbs were looking for me..soo i choose not too gank em...and when i did i got 2 of them...yay ;>

didnt know u were un-buffed tbh...

L

leorin

even lost? ...was not 1st time i killed you ^^

imo the hardest SB:s out there who been in emain last week is ,

Salmurhaaja, Unity, Axyphliation (not sure of name) and Frag is a tough 1 too.

and i aint always buffed , i have no buffbot at all but there is some helpful ppls buffing me when they r on big thx to em again, cause going emain unbuffed is really useless.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by leorin
even lost? ...was not 1st time i killed you ^^

imo the hardest SB:s out there who been in emain last week is ,

Salmurhaaja, Unity, Axyphliation (not sure of name) and Frag is a tough 1 too.

and i aint always buffed , i have no buffbot at all but there is some helpful ppls buffing me when they r on big thx to em again, cause going emain unbuffed is really useless.

Well, your one of the very best fights in Emain now :)

but plzplzplzpzpzlpzlpzpzl stop ganking with Knockout, Speedo and that other guy :)

Stay buffed tho, keeps up the challenge ;)

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos

but plzplzplzpzpzlpzlpzpzl stop ganking with Knockout, Speedo and that other guy :)

im always solo.....

but im the LEECHER OF ALL LEECHERS tbh ;>

P

Pin

Originally posted by froler-mid

im always solo.....

hmmm... I'd like to challenge you for that title :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Neither of you can do it though in SI lands tbh.

P

Pin

Neither of you can do it though in SI lands tbh.

The BAF code in Emain is much harsher than in Caer Sidi though.

L

leorin

Hehe well i solo mainly but sometimes when SB:s grps up etc i intend to do the same to stay alive. And speedo, Knock , Natael are friends of mine so always fun to grp up :)

H

Hatt

Hi niki :wub:

and fun to see all my favorites in the same thread..

Pin (best infil or 2nd best or maybe 3rd)
and Remember.. (worst infil.. maybe 2nd worst or.. 3rd worst)

and remi.. hi :D tss you afraid of niki?? So am i :O

and hi Unity! :D

A

asphyxiation

jua................... u gimp its asp-H-yxiation
!!!!!
u greek n00b! :p

not aspyxiation or aspirine or whatever :)

J

jua-cosmos-jua

lol i know i forgot the h didnt doublecheck i was in a hurry and who would pay attention to you anyway :) you greek n00b with your new rocket wanna be sword haha

S

Spamb0t

bah.. a thread filled with SBs and infils... guess i should stay away..

V

Vasconcelos

He was well learnt :p

S

skile

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
its Aspyxiation LSD

Got PA+stunned killed 3 times in my history I think. 2/3 of those from aspyxiation. Ofc unbuffed :p. But not many SB's manage to do that.

S

skile

What would happen if alla Infis, nightshades and sb's just decided to dump their buffbot. Woul'nt that lead to saving money? :p

G

Gekul

Just put a buffbot whine in your signature Skile, would save you some typing.

D

Denisée

Originally posted by froler-mid

I must say that is more true that it can ever be. I have seen u many times come solo in the middle of ither a mid<->hib fight or alb<->mid fight and gank a caster, then u run away for not to return again in that fight.

Plz stay a little longer, we want the chance to take u down :spin:

A

appollo creed

Originally posted by leorin

Hehe well i solo mainly but sometimes when SB:s grps up etc i intend to do the same to stay alive. And speedo, Knock , Natael are friends of mine so always fun to grp up :)

thats it Remember, no more Polly+Leo days

we are FINISHED!!!

L

leorin

lol polly unitys post to me is directed from yesterday when i was in grp with speedo, natael and knockout :p u wasnt on then so no wonder i didnt mention u ;D

K

Karlo

I think to be hounest im pretty crap atm :p

Seem to be doing nothing but being ganked by sb's.. ones about to die, other steps in.

Then again i'am a gimp :)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Karlo
I think to be hounest im pretty crap atm :p

Seem to be doing nothing but being ganked by sb's.. ones about to die, other steps in.

Then again i'am a gimp :)

I agree.

even in 1on1 you run away.

Users who are viewing this thread