To Remember

E

envenom

LOL dumb bastard next time you run like a whimp and laugh at me make sure there isnt some other sb there ^^ rofl funny guy.

I bet the smile soon dropped from your face when good old Rayne smashed your skull in.

K

Karlo

HAHA remembers amazing. Really is a trule funny guy :)

:wub: remember

F

froler-mid

SBZERG4TEHWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

L

loxleyhood

Wandered down to amg, safe in the knowledge that with True Sight I could see and avoid the shadowzerg.

Crap they're standing at the door.

Maybe I'll just wave and run away.

/wave

Crap theres one behind me....

/release

E

envenom

Remi you talk so much bullshit you talk about the sb zerg what about the zerg your in at amg? dont say you solo and all that bullshit yes you dont group but you still sit at amg with em.
Then you poke the sb that comes near you and yell like a bitch in heat to the other zerglings lol you just the same as every other infil nothing special

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by envenom
Remi you talk so much bullshit you talk about the sb zerg what about the zerg your in at amg? dont say you solo and all that bullshit yes you dont group but you still sit at amg with em.
Then you poke the sb that comes near you and yell like a bitch in heat to the other zerglings lol you just the same as every other infil nothing special

haha [moderated].

go check ebay or sum

E

envenom

[moderated]

[I know this may be hard, but please try to put your point of view across without slipping into the infantile.]

F

froler-mid

[moderated]

[I know this may be hard, but please try to put your point of view across without slipping into the infantile.]

A

Arnor

he has a crappy nick, but he plays unbuffed and i've killed him solo alot (including when he and a mate tried to powerlvl some greencon inconnu infil :p ) seems like a nice guy :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by froler-mid
SBZERG4TEHWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

we dont even post here when infils zerg, because they do it all the time. not that sb's are much better.

And that said, while playing Evull, Borr, Angrykid I HAVE seen you in infil-zergs and in regular alb zergs as a sniffer several times. so just toss that holier than thou attitude.

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Arnor2
we dont even post here when infils zerg, because they do it all the time. not that sb's are much better.

And that said, while playing Evull, Borr, Angrykid I HAVE seen you in infil-zergs and in regular alb zergs as a sniffer several times. so just toss that holier than thou attitude.

lol...a sniffer.....u mean uncover the mid sb pack? ;>

im atleast trying too avoid infil zergs. :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

They're called milegates guys, just a heads-up there ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by froler-mid
lol...a sniffer.....u mean uncover the mid sb pack? ;>

im atleast trying too avoid infil zergs. :rolleyes:

well, i havent played sb enough to say if your a zerg-trueblood :p

but, as a solo sb, you have uncovered me a couple of times and your 30 alb friends come to join in the fun :rolleyes:

but like i said, ive played sb too little to be flinging accusations, I made my point and now, back to the 4000 word article about globalization and why afrika is as troubled as it is and what we can do/are doing to improve the situtaion :rolleyes:

C

Carlos Bananos

but, as a solo sb, you have uncovered me a couple of times and your 30 alb friends come to join in the fun :rolleyes:

but like i said, ive played sb too little to be flinging accusations, I made my point and now, back to the 4000 word article about globalization and why afrika is as troubled as it is and what we can do/are doing to improve the situtaion :rolleyes:

well, truth be told, Remi does group a 'little', but thats normal i guess, duo, trio at most, prolly most solo active infil there is, and good at it, one of the few soloers left ;(

Thats why i play my healer now, solo stealthers are almost gone, if im gonna play a char thats dependant on grps, might aswell play one that can help :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Hatt: gif boofs pwetty pweese :p

and so what if they are mg's? most assassin-fights happen there in my limited experience.

They're both Mmg :p

Im almost 100% sure you've seen the old..."wow look, a solo minstrel/archer without camo..."

You perform Perfect Art....on solo mincer!
Infil1 attacks you with his sword
Infil2 attacks you with his sword
Infil3 attacks you with his sword
Infil4 attacks you with his sword..

in my experience, if your solo, and see a 'solo' mincer/archer between Mtk and Mmg, leave it :p

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Jergiot
u couldnt find newer screenshots?

I dont play my SB any more due to tehzergs, so newer screenshots rlly wouldn't show much ;x

...zergling :rolleyes:

F

froler-mid

thats not the same thing. thats like a hunter using TS infront of the mid zerg......annoying but u can avoid it by not being too close etc...

its not like its good rps, fun fight etc...but have too be done :D

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
Yea....

you do!

OH NO!

A WHOLE 3 OR 4 ALB STEALTHERS!!!!

I've seen SBs in 3 situations:

Solo (ocassionally they do :))

Groupped in normal groups

Groupped with 5-7 other SBs

Think most i've seen come for me at any 1 time was about 10 :p

F

froler-mid

Im almost 100% sure you've seen the old..."wow look, a solo minstrel/archer without camo..."

in my experience, if your solo, and see a 'solo' mincer/archer between Mtk and Mmg, leave it :p

a solo stealthed scout/mincer is the best sb-bait in the game :D

V

vintervargen

high rr/buffed assasin beats other low rr/unbuffed assasin 5 times in a row.

low rr/unbuffed assasin BaF and kills high rr/buffed assasin

high rr/buffed assasin gets pissed and BaF and kills the low rr/unbuffed assasins.

low rr/unbuffed assasins BsmFs and kills high rr/buffed assasins.

etc.

* BaF = Bring a Friend, BsmFs = Bring some more Friends

N

nightsorrow

Infil2 attacks you with his sword
Infil3 attacks you with his sword
Infil4 attacks you with his sword..

mincer with camo?:p

O

old.LandShark

well, truth be told, Remi does group a 'little', but thats normal i guess, duo, trio at most, prolly most solo active infil there is, and good at it, one of the few soloers left ;(

Thats why i play my healer now, solo stealthers are almost gone, if im gonna play a char thats dependant on grps, might aswell play one that can help :p

I think 99% of rogues are now feeling like that.... we rolled the chars to solo, we can't solo anymore because so much of the opposition either has a zerg round the corner or BAF's :p
Makes me glad I've got group utility even if I'm a worse soloer than your average rogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom