To Raisen, Drafft and Dicer in DF

Status
Not open for further replies.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Well Raisen, you got powerowned by a RR3 NS lol, and your RR9, nice to see you needed your mates to kill me. Also I didnt use AP or Purge lol.

The Zerg is strong in this 1.

Was fun till I was ganked, till next time :)

Jaae

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:
Well Raisen, you got powerowned by a RR3 NS lol, and your RR9, nice to see you needed your mates to kill me. Also I didnt use AP or Purge lol.

Jaae

HEY! I'M HERE!, PLEASE LOOK AT MEHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :puke:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
  • Try RvR discussions
  • Raisen has been ebayed and is played by someone inexperienced with the class.
  • I'm suuuuuuuure you're telling us the whole story.
  • Save time and fuck off.

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
  • Try RvR discussions
  • Raisen has been ebayed and is played by someone inexperienced with the class.
  • I'm suuuuuuuure you're telling us the whole story.
  • Save time and fuck off.

I am telling you the whole story, but here it is in baby talk so you understand.

Basically I was wiping the floor with lots of silly albs in DF, so obviously /as whine probably started along these lines

"FFS NS zerg, millions of em, all ganking me help help!" = "1 NS on his own"

Then your counter zerg of stealthers decided to come find me, and poor old Raisen was owned big style, had his pals not been there he would have been dead easy, I had most of my health when the other two jumped me. And no there were no more NS' there, just me. As I said I didnt even need to use purge, AP, or an extra AF staff buff (didnt get chance to use this, cos I saw him in stealth, thats when I perfed his ass) muahaha.

But this was not aimed as a whine, more of a see you next time, hoping the odds will be a bit fairer also.

bb

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
What do you want, a medal?

So you almost killed someone with PA, big deal.....

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Loxleyhood said:
Raisen has been ebayed and is played by someone inexperienced with the class.

^ no awards for killing a beginner with the class ;>

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
cant believe strondor has been sold tbh :(

saw him running round in Silver Phoenix or something :( made me sad :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
f1sty said:
I am telling you the whole story, but here it is in baby talk so you understand.

Basically I was wiping the floor with lots of silly albs in DF, so obviously /as whine probably started along these lines

"FFS NS zerg, millions of em, all ganking me help help!" = "1 NS on his own"

Then your counter zerg of stealthers decided to come find me, and poor old Raisen was owned big style, had his pals not been there he would have been dead easy, I had most of my health when the other two jumped me. And no there were no more NS' there, just me. As I said I didnt even need to use purge, AP, or an extra AF staff buff (didnt get chance to use this, cos I saw him in stealth, thats when I perfed his ass) muahaha.

But this was not aimed as a whine, more of a see you next time, hoping the odds will be a bit fairer also.

bb

So you didn't ACTUALLY kill him? And don't know if he was even buffed...good job.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:
I am not telling you the whole story, because I want to sound uber, you understand?

Basically I was wiping the floor with lots grey, exping albs in DF, so obviously /as whine probably started along these lines

"FFS NS gimp, ganking my alt!" = "grey con killing brehon"

I got killed to the first yellow cons I encountered.

But this was aimed as a whine, more of a see you next time, hoping the odds will be a bit fairer also, fairer in my direction. As in not fair.

bb
Translated for slightly more honesty.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
f1sty said:

Jaae

Amagad u r so uber!!!! Can i touch u? :eek:

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
....ryg en fed knep en ged det er aegte kaerlighed

Pretty nice owning a rr9 char anyway.. Dont be such raccists just because he's an stranger... :twak:

Hihihi im funney... :kissit: .. not?

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
f1sty said:

Jaae

call your mom and tell her i dont care
+1

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Fedaykin said:
cant believe strondor has been sold tbh :(

saw him running round in Silver Phoenix or something :( made me sad :(
Hmm strange i often talked to him bout that and he always said like me that when he quit Strond would die with him?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom