to Pfil

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
to the little luwi nightshade. kinda stupid attacking me with a fg mid near now we both died that was the only reason I didn't attacked earlier.

Next time w8 until fgm is gone and then attack

liloe

It's my birthday today!
<Knights who say Ni> / Excalibur == <Les Chevaliers qui font Ni> / Orcanie?

EDIT: Elorelen stop whining ( I have the feeling you want to whine with your answer )

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
uncoverinfronoffgandgetbothkilledwith0rpseach4tehwin!!!!111

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
I beg you to be easy on the guy :)

just dinged 50 with his ickle luwi and is playing stealther for the first time :)

dont think he saw the mids at all :p kinda confused guy but he intends to play honourable (i think)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
<Knights who say Ni> / Excalibur == <Les Chevaliers qui font Ni> / Orcanie?
Hmm, it's not as if "Knights who say Ni" is a totally unique name, and besides, it's British in origin, not French. So I don't think that's the case. ;)

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Not picking on the guy :), but killed a just rezzed bonedancer first so was looking for him already I was standing behind him so he must have faced to the mids first :).

I guess he's not reading this. Divinia can you tell him to look around first before he attacks. At first I thought mids would let us fight first but then started to bash on us :(

Strange guys those mids last week I was fighting a thane and fgm fotm ran passed and left us and I won the fight and they ran back to kill me :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah i get hes kinda exited every moment in rvr as it is now :>

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Good at least he doesn't group with shade/ranger stealthzerg in odins :), might be hard to get rp's but it's more fun solo or duo as stealther

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah im thinking of lvling up my elphshade to duo with him oO thinking about a ubergimp specc so i wont be like everyone else t.t

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
Divina, plz tell the bloke that the next time he decides to jump on 2 RMs atleast try to kill one of us, and not just run away when the pa is tried and missed, it was too easy to just newk newk newk...

Well well in a few weeks he might own us hard, then its our turn to provide free RPs :cheers:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
lol nalistah, i was expeting you to do some sarcastic remark when i saw that you had replied, and i planned to add; "and you have never been newbie?"

funny how i get surprised sometimes.. tho you would have answered "no" ;p

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
:) he usually starts to flame, he has shown the good side of his SB.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
might not be totally on topic, but I didn't know anything about the Kinghts who say Ni =) if someone can explain me, just feel free to post here plz =)

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
liloe said:
might not be totally on topic, but I didn't know anything about the Kinghts who say Ni =) if someone can explain me, just feel free to post here plz =)
Google it

Evasive

Fledgling Freddie
Ni Ni

Watch the movie The holy Grail (from Monthy Python) you can see the Knights who say Ni in there.

"I want you to cut the tallest tree in the forest .................. with a herring."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom