to pennytraights trio

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
dear zerglings i d like to inform u that when u have a minstrel that insta stuns the person u are about to zerg , slamming that person 6 times in a row wont help.Shooting at it with the bow u surely love is more effective! tyvm

ps : dear minstrel confuse is useless vs shadowblades :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
dear zerglings i d like to inform u that when u have a minstrel that insta stuns the person u are about to zerg , slamming that person 6 times in a row wont help.Shooting at it with the bow u surely love is more effective! tyvm

Don't overstrain them with so much information :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hehe, the skillbrigade has been out I see :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture

You seemed to be in shock yesterday when I stunned you, hugged you and sat down :p

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Quieted daoc 1 year ago. Doac turned to shit.

The need of timer based charges to win fights made me sick.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Blame Simosh for this trio

I will give simosh his due recently he was tried to solo..:) well maybe 4 times seen him solo..
but after dieing twice to myself on occasus bridge he took the easy option out and ganked me with minishit and pennyforafuck:mad:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
haha i remember the fight against your dwarf Warrior we had at the bowl close to mmg. :)

Haha I still remember that too, I was unbuffed and was totally outmaneuvered by your strafingskills. Kinda perplexed when you used Band Of Stars (if I recall correctly) on me, never seen that morph before :D

Cool times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom