To one and all GOA fanboys

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
He's just a little frustrated. Don't pay too much heed to the noise on these boards, both positive and negative. It's only a tiny part of the people actually playing the game. ;)

/agreed

You only get flames when theres a small fire in someone's life.

You rarely see the Praise.

Originally posted by old.Jable
no im responding in kind to tohtori's thread concerning how GOA arent all that bad, by offering the view that actually they are.

you however want to play white knight for goa, which is kinda sweet.

Well respond to it in a reply then or were you bothered that it wouldn't get seen if you didn't create a new thread.

Originally posted by old.Jable
too many nice people are taken advantage of because they are too polite, and wish to avoid conflict. those are the people that won't benefit from posts suggesting everything is ok and they have no case to complain.

I like a good conflict - it makes the world go around.

Originally posted by Sping
I haven't been reading these boards for long and yes, I understand that people whine quite a bit about the customer service but what I find more annoying are the people who've never had problems gracing every post with "QQ whiners", "Not ANOTHER whine thread?!?!" or words to that effect.

~Sping

I've had problems in the past - all fixed in good time - that makes me eligible, imo to be allowed to say, 'stop whining'.

I agree it IS wrong to have made accounts reactivated for no good reason - and peeps got charged - but if thats the case, take GOA to court to get ur money back. You'll end up paying more in fees etc ... Just doesn't work - so the chances are GOA will win. BUT, having said that. It is still wrong. It appears 'we'** are on the losing end.

N.B **'we' used in the loosest sense.

Also, imo - people venting their anger on here - is one thing , but publically trying to humiliate GOA where they can see only fuels the fire that is GOA's ability to say ' Screw the users' - they flame us, 'fuck 'em.'

and ...

Originally posted by PJS
Actually they did raise the subscription and nothing noticeably changed :/

right - and you get better service when they raise train, bus, airline, food, games, prices NOT - its the same scenario here.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by PJS
Actually they did raise the subscription and nothing noticeably changed :/
Once in 2 years, how many times has petrol and houses in the UK gone up in the same period?

Id go along with hos Jable sees GOAs performance. The scoring you gave seems on target to me.

I also agree these boards are full of peeps who pay / play / whine at the same time. Odd behaviour.

The CS problem is a big issue, at present to my knowledge, there is still only 1 CS per server, thats 1:3000, who has to deal with emails, rightnow, as well as getting the problems sorted for individuals.

None of us know what really happens at GOA, whether the CS's are a bunch of lazy coffee guzzling nobodies, or if they work their arses off all day long. We dont know how their funding works out, if Mythic take a larger chunck of the profits than we imagine, perhaps GOA were the only company who would take it on?

Myself as far as CS is concerned. Well i have made about 5-6 rightnow posts, all of which were solved fairly quickly. I admit the fo-pars with the subs recently was not so good though. Although my own accounts were in my inbox within 24 hours so I cant grumble.

I am glad that no one has compared us to Mythics hosting though. When you think about it, not only do they make a profit from the US servers, I imagine also from the Euro, Italian, Australian etc servers too. Hence they can afford the in game CSRs and indeed better CS all round.

The key here is money, GOA dont charge much more than the US does, tbh they cant as most of us would forgo the extra ping and go US stylie in seconds.

There are possible alternatives, like employing more local CSRs in their host countries, perhaps based from home or small offices in those countries. Its a thought.

I would not call myself a fanboy, but i do try and see things from the other side of the coin, theres always 2 sides. Perhaps one day Kemor or Zargar could make a statement saying how GOA run things, but to be honest, I just want to play the game with my freinds and have a laugh. Aint that what gamins all about?

O

old.Tohtori

Nice reply Jable and does give the other side of the issue in a rather good way.

I'm not playing white knight for GOA, just posted the thread to raise discussion. Which it did and good that it did. Not taking this as an attack as it clearly isn't one, too tired to arque at the moment about it but i can see the view of the mistreated customer too. Was going for the "things ain't black and white" approach in my thread.

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by Israfael
So quit then, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. One clueless whiner less won't really be missed.

so i guess sex is out of the question?

O

old.Jable

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Nice reply Jable and does give the other side of the issue in a rather good way.

I'm not playing white knight for GOA, just posted the thread to raise discussion. Which it did and good that it did. Not taking this as an attack as it clearly isn't one, too tired to arque at the moment about it but i can see the view of the mistreated customer too. Was going for the "things ain't black and white" approach in my thread.

Fair play mate, i only sought to offer an objective view on the board (as you posted such a stonking title). i only wish i hadn't said "overall GOA is doing a bad job" because i don't believe that is true - it was just a great way to sum up what i was saying that i didn't think through properly. i can't believe many people would have flamed before i wrote that as my other points are fair concerns.

L

-Lonewolf-

Jable fooking legend mate totally with you one hundred percent everything you said completely true been sayin it since 6 months into GOA hell

Left and joined american servers and then u realise just how bad GOA truly are...

Oh well just wanted to say I totally agree, oh and just be thankful that ur never gonna be like Israfael who clearly is gonna get shafted by companies continually in her? life

Peace mate keep the GOA hate flame burning

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
The key here is money, GOA dont charge much more than the US does, tbh they cant as most of us would forgo the extra ping and go US stylie in seconds.

not completly sure but if 1 euro=1 dollar than the prices should be the same? Now off course euro costs more than the dollar, but that goes up and down. Also not to forget is that I am not totally sure if mythic pays VAT on their services to the US goverment. As suddenly mythic has to pay VAT (or rather the EU customer has to) for EU customers to the EU. So its possible that goa gets less money from the sub than mythic does, before having to pay an amount to mythic for being able to run the european servers.

Users who are viewing this thread