To Mofo Robban Suomies Magpie and Wicardonn

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Tyka
Sure I can, there is a difference being PL'd and knowing how to play their chars, and then there are people like you.

i think you will find i have never been power leveled, exping raven the old way solo exping Arlerita and focus exping my chanter and druid and yes i do know how to play the chars. maybe if you werent so quick to moan about others all the time people wouldnt see you for the power leveled account swapping fucktard that you are.

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by Kicks
Only yellow ones thanx :) Reds and u be dead :p

it still makes a difference though as i have no buffbot :p

if i did i would have teh nasty str/con buff :D

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
i think you will find i have never been power leveled, exping raven the old way solo exping Arlerita and focus exping my chanter and druid and yes i do know how to play the chars. maybe if you werent so quick to moan about others all the time people wouldnt see you for the power leveled account swapping fucktard that you are.

I think I've put more time in PVE than you have and I never swapped my accounts, if you going to insult me, at least come up with something that is true, dickhead.

And btw, focus pulling teach you how to play a class? ROFL what a big retard you are :)

R

Ravenbourne

Yeah focus pulling exping my chanter does teach me how to play her, she is a pve char/farm bot and it really isnt hard to press 1-9 on a bb so not much training needed there.

Anyway bad day and this was the 1st thread i jumped on, still think your a twat though

T

Tyka

lol whatever, you're the idiot letting the steam out for something that happened in game, fo and have your bad day somewhere else now.

T

tuathra

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Yeah focus pulling exping my chanter does teach me how to play her, she is a pve char/farm bot and it really isnt hard to press 1-9 on a bb so not much training needed there.

Anyway bad day and this was the 1st thread i jumped on, still think your a twat though

and you come off like pure 100% brains and nicety - oh, btw - didnt you quit?

T

tuathra

and btw,

one can only hope that they were pled and or unbuffed so they have an excuse

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Lustedelf
it still makes a difference though as i have no buffbot :p

if i did i would have teh nasty str/con buff :D

buff botted Friar - eep :)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Aloca
With purge + 2x insta heal +lvl 50 buffs a pally is VERY hard to kill 1v1 can say impossible.
Nah :D ( some good ones are though, I'll give ya that )

To Robban: This is what you get for jumping realms like a turbo-kangaroo. :D

M

magpie

hmm first thing i was not buffed and yes was a big mistke what u did not show though solofrair was next time i came back i killed u

T

tuathra

Originally posted by magpie
hmm first thing i was not buffed and yes was a big mistke what u did not show though solofrair was next time i came back i killed u

I as in you and your 5 friends?

L

Lustedelf

yeah u did come back n kill me
wif 2 of your mates

but before i died 2 of ur mates died n i died shortly

:D

K

Knix

Originally posted by magpie

lol what Lustedelf said, you came back with 3 stealthers total, and knocked the friar down AFTER 2 of you were down. :p

btw did it feel good /laugh at us when you zerged us with your 1.5-2fg later?

M

mrmiagi

Yeah i killed those little luwis a few times today along with my 2 kobbie helpers =)

But friar+ pally wasn´t enough to take me out =P

K

Knix

Originally posted by mrmiagi
Yeah i killed those little luwis a few times today along with my 2 kobbie helpers =)

You and lil kobbie and that bd adding little after start :) hehe

L

Lustedelf

Originally posted by mrmiagi

i was rs as well ^^

M

mirak_naijmi

Fyi i know for fact one of those are PLed so kicks give it up. I talked to him when i moved hib since hes an old mid and member of FoM...

Nice going dudes! ;)

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Elric IA
As GM of two of them I have had a word with them :( (and neither of them were PLed either)

please do

they've been zerging all day, and some of us are solo and only manage to kill 2 before the others kill :(

N

Nebel

Originally posted by Knix
lol what Lustedelf said, you came back with 3 stealthers total, and knocked the friar down AFTER 2 of you were down. :p

btw did it feel good /laugh at us when you zerged us with your 1.5-2fg later?

rofl... go on Magpie... it becomes more and more embarrassing....haha

P.S.: Lusche & Co. might also stop zerging in group of 5 plz?
Is <Post Mortem> the hib version of <Pain> or what?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Lustedelf
yeah u did come back n kill me
wif 2 of your mates

but before i died 2 of ur mates died n i died shortly
Magpie was OWNED! :D :D :D

J

jarl

dont whine to much on em luries, pallies are fucking uber unkilable dewds, and friars do deliver quite good spanking, and on top of that pally have grp endregen alowing for endles styles and sprint + faitheals.

and 1 shiledstun from pally = insta dead luwie from 1 hit each of pally/friar almost :p I 2 hit a luri ns brehon with my gimp skald if im lucky

2-4 brehon ns wont do much more then tickle a pally :p
Check out the movie posted on bw when that pally owned like alot of mids including 1warrior 1thane

K

Kicks

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
Fyi i know for fact one of those are PLed so kicks give it up. I talked to him when i moved hib since hes an old mid and member of FoM...

Nice going dudes! ;)

good for you, only 3 were claimed not to be so nicely worked out :p

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom